Just a quick reminder these counties didn't qualify and won't be at the summers world cup...

Just a quick reminder these counties didn't qualify and won't be at the summers world cup, the biggest sporting event on the planet.

>Chile
>The United States
>The Netherlands
>Italy (kek)
>Scotland
>India

Come in and have a little chuckle

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Cup_qualification
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=fGRRA7wCw9w
youtube.com/watch?v=-7D1Yxpp7ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about ireland?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SCOTLAND

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

scotland are what iceland were 10 years ago. don't make fun of them, it's not nice

S-stop it

Who cares about soccer anyway :(

TRANNYDICK
O
P
AND
N
G
A

how would a county qualify for the world cup?

Why does a Irishman care about India qualifying to the WC? Im curious India has never been a footballing nation and never will be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Cup_qualification

You didn't qualify because you lost to trinidad & tobago. You only needed to draw with them.

The power of My Little Soccer

Jokes on you, ISIS Is going to bomb it anyway.
>inb4 spetsnaz and FSB save the day

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

>soccer
my wife's son and i love this sport!

Aaahahahhahahaha

We aren't even included in a list like this, nice.

You don't laugh at Greece.

You just feel remorse in general

Hahahahahahahaha

We don't even care. Soccer is for faggots.

that would be how a country qualifies. the drunk fuck who started the thread listed chile, the united states, the netherlands, italy, scotland, and india as counties

why, being greek is living life on easy mode.

>Wales didn't qualify

Huhuhuuhuhmjuuuhahhahah it's too Hilarious much bale muh elite manager who is gonna now relegate Sunderland HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

Oh, I skimmed through the thread so I didn't notice it. My bad.

>counties

*loses 5-1 at home*

fuck off

But we don't even care about football.

>divegrass
>>>>sporting event

counties can't qualify for the world cup

kekking at your life desu senpai

Fucking christ italy.... netherlands is understandable their team is shit but italy... It was at least good enough to compete

I don't give a shit about america but how could a country that won a world cup with no italy or netherlands actually be considered world champs?

Yes, I agree my fellow Amerifat where are the giganiggers to masturbate to?

>draw
>still win
Wow divegrass really is shit.

>caring about the divegrass world cup when the eagles are about to win the superb owl

for me, it's Hampshire

either ISIS cause of muh syria, or Georgians and chechens because of their opression. Or all 3 at the same time

how were they good enough ?

Speak for yourself you faggot subhuman weeb

Donnaruma, bonucci, chiellini, darmian, verratti, marchisio, belotti all of these are great players who could compete and frankly, deserved it more than argentina

Who cares, we play Polo

>says the anime loli poster

>thailand
klkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I mean they did kind of get shafted.
Drawing Spain in the group stages and then ending up with Sweden where they admittedly choked it away.
But compare that to the cakewalk some other nations, e.g. Serbia, got.

the biggest sporting event on the planet happens in february, not summer.

we're talking about sports, Sup Forums is that way

how's my wall coming along fellas?

>biggest sporting event
>only goblinos and creaturas play it
Makes me think. No one outside of the US cares about adsball

> caring about building a wall
> Don't realize that mexican are experts in tunnels

By being better than them.

Italy and Netherlands were in the world cup, they have been eliminated at the first stage, the second stage is in 4 months

>the JUST club

This

Ireland didn't qualify either, and at least all the other countries you mentioned have other sports to keep us occupied (Gay Lick Football doesn't count, Mick)

And I say this as somebody who likes and follows soccer. It is an embarrassment for the US not to have qualified, as well as for Italy and the Netherlands. But at least the US has other shit to do (like hockey, the best sport on Earth)

China didn't make it either.

How can a world cup that excludes the three most populous countries call itself a world cup?

Is divegrass a statelet sport?

>you now remember Romania and Wales were in pot 1 while France and Italy were in pot 2

Look, leaf it's not that hard to understand. There's a table of points. a win is worth 3 points and a draw is worth 1 point. This isn't inherent to the sport. It's how they decided to do things.

>China didn't make it either.
Because China is shit

Why don't you go to fantasize about a big nigger handegg player fucking you in the ass fag

Your grandchildren are goong to have Mexican surnames. Deal with it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tfw Sup Forums wasn't around when Chilel got dead last at the 2002 qualifier.

Kek poor chilel

>at least all the other countries you mentioned have other sports to keep us occupied
What does scotland have? Same with Italy, Chile and the Netherlands

Scotland has rugby. Upon further review, I have nothing for the other three.

no one plays rugby mate. About a thousand people in the whole of scotland. Fuck off with that shite

Greece is a based vacation country and cheap to travel to

Name a country with a worse history

>The last real world cup
>This many important counties aren't going
For shame.

Jokes on you faggots when USA organizes a tournament with all the reject countries and we have a better time than you.

Finland.

Is that why Scotland's Rugby stadium is bigger than any football stadium in your country?

that african team that didn't know how to take a free kick

Finland seems to exist to make Canada look good

I don't either but surely you can explain that in less than 2 minuites

youtube.com/watch?v=fGRRA7wCw9w

My uncle was at that game as it was near his barracks, he thought it was fucking hilarious.

>tfw not even qualifiers
Oh well, would have sucked anyway

thx "MAKEMAKE" (easter island god) our rugby team is getting better and better.

Now we can do "HOKO" againts "HAKA" ein sheeeit

youtube.com/watch?v=-7D1Yxpp7ks

Would you say they were......Alive!

>tfw no reason to live

wait...Italy don’t qualify? Ppppahahahahahha aw mate

Sorry, got mixed up with whether it was your lot or the Argies rugby team that ate each other in the plane crash in the Andes

oh man i was really looking forward to bantering the goblins, dutch and italians

Uruguayans* but i understand that reference.

I can see us not making it from time to time, who really cares? But Netherlands, Chile and Italy? I thought that was your guys main sport? And wasnt netherlands very close to the Finals last time around? How did they fall so hard?

A lot of retirements/older players deteriorating quickly and their replacements not being up to scratch.
Italy's manager was just a negative retard, Italians play coma inducing football at the best of times but that cunt took the piss.

China

>most flags in the thread didnt even win a single cup
it hurts but id rather not partecipate one time than being a nocup-er

>tfw looked it up and that's actually their official name

Whoa what the fuck? Mandela effect gets weirded everyday

>Ireland

Half your team is English. That's where the other countries are going wrong

fuck off amerimutt

the only important countries that aren't going are Shitaly and Neverlands.
the rest of them not going is absolutely normal and expected.

lol stay salty because somebody destroyeda thine spaghet

Leave us suffer in peace. for fox sake.

>summers world cup
Is there a winter one?

>Qatar 2022

also
>Uruguay 1930
>Chile 1962
>Argentina 1978
>South Africa 2010
were all during winter

Fucking hell forgot about them top kek kms yourself thialand