Im going to write a screenplay

im going to write a screenplay

give me some inspiration

scenes, characters, plot ... gimme something

Not without a contract that says we get full story credit, on-screen. Don't think we won't join the WGA just to make sure it happens, either.

Have a character transporting a birthday cake

Character A brings high profile fugitive to Character B who works for American government agency. Character B takes fugitive on plane

Through the Mojave Desert

make it about some obscure Marvel/DC comic charachter that hasn't been introduced in film

ok Sup Forums gets story credit .. this is a legally binding contract ... screencap this

And then another character says, "hot enough for you?"

A Jewish man frightened of his own shadow which follows him around like Noseferatu's does.

A priest questions his faith after a UFO reveals itself to the public and questions whether religion has a place in the world anymore, we don't actually see any Ayys or aliens but hear about them via radio how the world is reacting as the priest is losing faith.

A movie about the Inquisition who torture a man claiming to be the Son of God.

There you go.

People together watching tv in a room, but each conversation that is initiated is actually a thread from TV and is answered as such, but whoever is watching the movie/play doesn't know.
Now and them someone will say "Bane?"

Then the other character explains cakeholes by folding the cake in half and sticking a pencil through it

Story about a criminal that wears a cool jacket with some kind of rad design on his back

But then he realized how bad he fucked up because he needs to deliver that cake.

the ending reveals who the cake is for and it's very emotional

Dog with the shift eyes is the real villain.

what if i put all 3 in one screenplay

How would it work, like The Fountain?

sounds more like Tarankino

A hippo who leaves Africa to become a private detective in New York

How do any of those three movies I pitch sound like a Tarantino movie?

Or better yet, what if we make the hippo transcontinental and believes she is a young black girl living in the Bronx.

what i meant was putting them all 3 in one movie sounds like tarantino

No he is trying to solve crimes but everyone acts really weird around him because they have heard the stories of hippos being all violent but he is not, so the story is really about how he experiences racism against hippos from people.

>gimme something
Fuck off, nigger.

The second one is Signs though.

third one just sounds like it would ultimately be a lesser version of The Grand Inquisitor from The Brothers K

Here's a scene I was saving until they let make rush hour 3 but you can use it for your movie if you want friend.

The two heroes, beaten and battered, get up off the ground as the villain makes his escape in the car.

The one smiles to the other and starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

(The frame hasn't changed. You can still see the villain driving off)

His buddy manages to point a finger down towards the ground.

(The camera slowly pans down the ground, villain's car still in frame, and we see a liquid trail leading to the escaping car)

The laughing hero pulls out a lighter.

"You know that shit doesn't actually work right?", says the other.

"I know", he replies as he lights a cigarette. "That's why I cut the break line."

In the distance the villains car flies into an intersection where it is obliterated by a Semi Truck. One hero smiles, as the other one looks on in disbelief. End Scene.

Brilliant and cliche at the same time. I dig it.

why did he pull out the lighter though?

To light his cigarette.

A man jumps out of a building but miraculously breaks no bones.

What happened?