Why do the democrats want to impeach Trump?

Why do the democrats want to impeach Trump?

Attached: 1562821172366.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/why-ambassador-william-taylors-testimony-was-so-damaging-to-trump
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/7/20854203/donald-trump-turnberry-resort-military-spending-scotland-air-force-house-oversight
politico.com/news/2019/10/15/house-democratic-leaders-impeachment-vote-047136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duh, he's using the powers of the presidency to improve his personal position while weakening the country.
Abuse of power and the related obstruction and cover up.

Attached: 1558917996904.jpg (520x514, 60K)

Much like the Republicans...not an argument.

Abuse of power my ass. I can't tell if you're joking or really this dumb.

You samefags really convinced me. I'm now a Trump supporter.

Attached: DRSDp0eX0AINUcP.jpg (975x570, 104K)

You are probably a dumbass though

I mean he's an absolute dickface but basically it's just a silencing tactic, going nuclear to get what they want. Same as the whole "arrest Hillary!!!" thing and various people on either side of the Brexit debate calling for legal action - it's attempts by people in all political paths to FORCE their way by attacking opposition rather than actually having solutions

>Samefag
Yup, retarded AND fucking new. Maybe you should move on back to plebbit? They have usernames there

Oh, I don't know.
Maybe because he's a .......... CRIMINAL!

While I do agree the whole Hillary thing was blown out of proportion, that is nowhere near as ridiculous as this fake ass "inquiry" has gotten

Trump is smashing them to pizzas.

17 pizzas.

Except he's not

newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/why-ambassador-william-taylors-testimony-was-so-damaging-to-trump

sure kid

Funny how it's so "damaging" yet it was behind closed doors and we don't know what was even asked, only "leaks" from the low life dems

Because he's all mean and stuff

but really Spics just want him gone because they know he's right about the immigration policies of this country and they're just butthurt about it. Fuck 'em. Smelly, ungrateful cunts.

Hardcore lefties just need something to bitch about everyday. They take the bait everyday when he trolls them with his Twitter account. They're just children to him, and he is playing with them.

Attached: oh god im precumming so much i swear if he spits on me im going to make a mess in my pants.png (440x334, 236K)

I'm guessing this guyIs one of those dirty retarded spics you're talking about

They don't. They won't get the votes in Congress to actually impeach, but they have to go through with the process to demonstrate accountability and due diligence. The truth is the system is broken, but neither party benefits from actually doing something about it, so we get these empty gestures and then it's back to doing what the corporate lobbyists tell us to do.

Attached: oh god im precumming so much i swear if he spits on me im going to make a mess in my pants.png (440x334, 189K)

That's all true, but there are plenty of dems who really do want Trump impeached. Whether it's justified or not.

Why did pence stay in one of trumps properties during his visit to Ireland, but did Trump plan the g6 summit at one of his properties? Sounds like a conflict of intrests and an abuse of power to me.

>They won't get the votes in Congress to actually impeach
You are uninformed and clueless and don't know how this works. Stay out of the keep end kid.

So where would you prefer Pence stay, in a fucking trailer park? The fact you people are bitching about something like this is sad. Also it's the G7 bud. And again, where should they have it, at McDonalds? Why the fuck does it matter? But if he had picked Camp David first you would be bitching about muh taxpayers.

>yet it was behind closed doors and we don't know what was even asked
Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.
Elections have consequences, fool.
also,
>not an argument

Who was interviewed during Banghazi behind closed doors? Because I've already lost count how many people have been "interviewed" so far "behind closed doors", and the "inquiry" started like a month ago. And only a handful of shit out of literal hours are leaked. Boy that sure is funny how that all works out. Super duper convenient stuff there.

Attached: 1531344270759.jpg (864x960, 165K)

I stayed in a Trump hotel for the first time in my life last spring, never would have even thought about it until he become president. Should he be impeached for that too?

Funny to the headlines are always about 3 quoted words and then a totally made up sentence around them. Or they always include may have/might have.

Exactly, but then these are the same fucking people who bitch about Trump not being "transparent" or answering questions from the media. Even though he answers more question in one week than Pelosi or Schiff do in a fucking year.

they don't its all apart of the theater to keep the left and right from paying attention to the third world invasion led by the jews

Oh, it's justified.

Cause he's breaking the law stupid.

you mean the Turks invading Syria and attacking our allies?

>keep end

Attached: 1554241882701.gif (300x167, 1018K)

Yes we all know dems love endless proxy war. Syria can fuck off

Yeah cause who needs international allies right? Fucking retard. There wouldn't be a fucking Turkish invasion of Syria if Trump hadn't folded like a wet napkin.

Who gives a fuck about Syria, explain to me why we need to protect Syria from Turkey.

Protip: Turkey is part of NATO and also allied to USA

Because he abused the power of the presidency to commit bribery for political gain.

Bribery was listed in the Constitution as a crime worthy of impeachment and removal.

As a bonus, he's also violated the emoluments clause repeatedly. His latest attempt at self-dealing with Doral was only the latest.
Exhibit A:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/7/20854203/donald-trump-turnberry-resort-military-spending-scotland-air-force-house-oversight

See OP, here's one of the retards i was talking about

politico.com/news/2019/10/15/house-democratic-leaders-impeachment-vote-047136

Attached: 20191023_173452.jpg (1080x998, 276K)

because they can't win the election

Attached: demillegalhealthcare.png (1053x1027, 1.14M)

>explain to me why we need to protect Syria from Turkey

Attached: Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg (1400x788, 195K)

Turkey just signed an alliance with fucking Russia you twit. To kick the Kurds out of their homes as a start up to try and wipe them out. The kurds had the US' back all through the Iraq war and the war with ISIS. But yeah, you Cons have the loyalty of a fucking whore, so fuck our allies right? Turkey and Russia both pay better.

not an answer

>not an american

the life of one White American is worth 1 million turds

fuck em

right, a REAL American wants to send his children to die for Israel

Because who needs Allies right? You're a fucking moron. American power is fucking Crumbling in the Middle East and Putin is just moving the fuck in.

He beat them in an election.

>my promises aren't worth shit because I have no character

And imagine being beaten as bad as they were by an absolute clown like Trump? You’d be butthurt as all living fuck like the Dems are too

>america needs goatfuckers with aks as allies

sure pal

wompwomp

Honestly, this is exactly what the argument SHOULD be. Why are political leaders abusing their powers? Kick out the corrupt and bring in people who actually represent the people.

>america needs goatfuckers with aks as allies
why not? you've perfectly described our enemies as well

Attached: leftist.gif (476x360, 1.18M)

Right? This shouldn't be a hard problem. Fucker is corrupt, obviously so, he's violated the law live on the air.

Dems should check his driving history, see if he has any speeding tickets or at-fault car accidents so we can impeach him for that too.

Naw, that's okay, we're good with the corruption and obstruction.

Maybe one do you people will actually find some. I hope you do so this all goes south and we can start tossing you faggots from helicopters

Fuck Israel if they want syria make them battle for it, Nose nigs have got to stop relying on the US to fight their battles for them. It's all bullshit, gods chosen are the most racist fucks on earth

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence becomes President
>Pardons Trump
>Trump is president again

What now?

So you think abusing the power of the presidency to commit bribery for political gain is an infraction on the level of speeding?

Attached: sloth_MAGA.jpg (900x720, 46K)

because they’re too retarded to put up electable candidates

>trump has done nothing wrong
>I can't wait to start tossing faggots from helicopters

Attached: 1563519365277.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Kill yourself

sorry that you're losing the argument but that won't make you win

Attached: maga_iv__trumpanzees_by_vicdillinger_dbsvdzl-fullview.jpg (1024x725, 129K)

>sorry that you're losing the argument but that won't make you win
Ah, but Trump supporters don't recognize our logic-based rules for determining who wins or loses an argument (pic related).

Attached: pigeon_chess.png (500x584, 480K)

>mfw Trump is still president even after sick memes like this one

Attached: 45-utterly-random-memes-that-made-us-laugh-this-week-jkW[1].png (640x360, 90K)

>memes
>I can only understand arguments that have been reduced to 8 words and a picture

Attached: 48363470_10217997297070709_573267096226496512_n.jpg (960x728, 67K)

You do realize that

A) Turkey is an ally to the US

B) The "Kurds" don't even have their own fucking country?

Let me guess you didn't know either of those things

CNN doesn't actually cover US foreign affairs

Worst thing to happen to America since Reagan.

Also conspiring with foreign governments to influence US elections, clearly a felony, very probably treason

I love how Trump is crying about how it's unfair and it lacks due process. Even though all this is is just an inquiry for impeachment. It will be funny when we look back on this presidency when he's been gone for several years. Amazed at how rediculous this crony presidency was in every sense of the word.

Reverting to posting nothing but a picture with an insult. I'm not who you replied to but you sir are too stupid to even argue a point.

Yes, his disastrous tenure as president is still ongoing.
It's puzzling to me how so many of you on Sup Forums think stating this is some sort of sick burn, but I suppose I also can't understand why you think shitting on a chessboard is checkmate.

Attached: Trump_conman_of_the_stupid.jpg (899x1000, 177K)

The Kurds have fought alongside the US since Desert Storm up until we betrayed them in Syria because Erdogan made a deal with Trump that personally enriches HIM. Even the Israelis are beginning not to trust him as an ally because of his treachery

That emolument clause is phony. Shame it is IN THE CONSTITUTION

This

How the fuck did we "betray" them when Syria has nothing to do with the fucking US? I know you're just parroting bullshit you've heard on CNN and fagbook, but try to break that down for us. Granted you're gonna have to use your big boy brain for once.

Why are US troops remaining in Syria to guard oil if Syria has nothing to do with the US?

Why don't you ask Obama since he's the one who sent them there? But I'm guessing that's another fact CNN conveniently left out for it's brain dead viewers like yourself.

So you're saying Syria does matter to US interests? And...Trump is keeping US troops there.

he has committed countless crimes openly. he will be charged with a thousand different things once he leaves office but for now the only option is to impeach

>Trump is keeping US troops there.
Is he now? Then why do faggots like you continue to cry like pussies about it?

Why do folks state "Syria has nothing to do with the US" when keeping troops in Syria clearly suggests otherwise?

Because it doesn't. It's the left that wants troops to stay there oh so badly. That way they can turn around and cry about muh wars and muh world police. In other words you people don't have any actual values or opinions.

Huh. Republican controlled presidency and Senate, but its the left's fault troops are remaining stationed in Syria. Yep. Makes sense.

Holy god you're a faggot

Who's doing all the crying about troops leaving Syria kid? Your side is doing that. We all know deep down nobody gives a single fuck about Syria, but as usual you fuckers can't go one fucking day without bitching and crying about Trump.

Are dems crying about troop withdrawal or not?

Sounds like you're both looking for a scapegoat despite having partisan political power. Who is actually doing the crying here?

Its all power and $.. democrats tactic to get votes is to cry about trump and lie but clearly didnt work for them and same goes 2020.. is trump perfect? No. Is he better then obama? Yes. Is there proof of that? Yes.. now for the people who hate trump usually dont do the research but go by what his said on twitter or fake news or social media.. misinformed people will stay as the sheep of the world

I didn't think you were going to answer the question when I asked it

Trump sends troops to Syria.
> Orange Man Bad for defending Syria!
Trump pulls troops from Syria.
> Orange Man Bad for abandoning Syria!
I literally can't care what the NPCs pretend to think anymore.

Attached: 1569546932209.jpg (546x700, 136K)

I have yet to have any of my questions answered here.