Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

hack idiot savant reddit

why

UNO

I don't hate him at all. I like most of his films. I do think he's pretty fucking funny in his public appearances, though, in ways that he probably doesn't intend

i like him though, he's a great stylist

Is it true he passed gas on national television? Everyone has flatus.

its because he reminds them how they're so much alike

>footfag
>obsession with black cocks
>pleb entry level material
>balding

They're jealous because he's one of us only he did something with his life.

>multimillionaire
>household name
>invented his own genre
>sucked Salma Hayek's toes on camera and fucked Uma Thurman in real life
You're right, the pathetic sack of shit is just like us!! I sure do feel better about myself

you described the "did something with his life" part of the sentence

don't be so hard on yourself user. i'm sure your youtube gaming channel will pick up anyday now

All his movies are just QT dialog, no matter who speaks I see his Popeye mug and hear his whiny voice.
Otherwise he runs a cool movie theatre. This month he's shilling all his own movies, which he has a right too, since it's his theatre.

front with the calender

because normies like him, like with every thing Sup Forums hates. how new are you?

retarded postmodernist

Sup Forums sees too much of themselves in him

sure, if that makes you feel better about your shit taste

BRAPT 3:17

DUDE
HOMAGE
LMAO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.

too much style, never enough substance. also, at this point everything feels like unintentional self-parody

Sup Forums doesn't hate Tarantino.

A small vocal minority who hate nerd success smell blood in the water and want to kill all nerds.

This vocal minority is angry because they want to be unconcerned with fronting harsh masculinity. But if they were soft nerdz they'd be called out as fairy queer pansies by the male figures in their lives who are generally repressed faggots who want dicks up their ass also.

TL;DR Tarantino reminds them of frustrated repressed homosexual tension in their lives. Meanwhile, Tarantino fucks every female prostitute he can get his hands on.

Wtf I love footfags now