Evolution is wrong, and you are a fucking moron if you think dinosaurs turned into birds

Evolution is wrong, and you are a fucking moron if you think dinosaurs turned into birds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6ElA0--JNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If evolution is wrong how do bacterias get resistant to antibiotics?

if evolution is wrong where are all the giraffes with short necks?

or

If you saw a pile of green, blue and red goo, and everyone who ate from the green goo died while everyone who ate red and blue was fine, would you the green goo? Not evolution, is learnt behaviour

Are you asking what a zebra is?

If evolution is wrong, how come whites are dying out? The inferior genes always get bred out.

Jesus fucking Christ, please be joking then kill yourself either way

If you think the earth is around like 6000 years old, you're fucking retarded.

I think the OP is talking about macro evolution (one kind of creature turning in to another). What you mentioned would be micro evolution, which obviously no one disputes.

Your mum eats my white goo

That's called natural selection. Evolution is more like "adaptation"
But also little mutations happens and variety so when some change happens the ones that are fit survive.
Other terms that you should read about genetic drift and bottleneck.
Not saying that I'm very knowledgeable about this stuff.

You’re right, it’s a flat 6000 years old

how do I downvote for off-topic threads?

post of the week
genuine 10/10 stuff
thanks user

macro evolution is just micro evolution multiplied a billion years

But if micro evolution happens one would think that after some time a macro evolution also would be possible, no? IIRC agricultural pests also get resistant to pesticide after a while

Evolution is the false notion that we came from monkeys. Learned behaviour of avoiding that which harms you is perfectly natural

W-what?

You're confusing the order of things. We share a commons ancestor with monkeys due to evolution.

>American """"""education"""""""

>macroevolution
Nonsense terms employed by creationists to keep the argument going as they can’t refute individual instances of SNPs. ‘Macroevolution’ is just the sum of multitudes of ‘microevolutions’. Its akin to a beach being made up by lots of grains of sand. It’s easy enough to isolate a grain of sand but a beach can only be identified as lots of grains of sand.

>yo god why didn’t you make short giraffes??
>why? That’s just a spotted zebra

There are no short giraffes as the horse family fills that ecological niche

We share a common creator

you've outed yourself as stupid there pal

why does one have stripes and one have spots?

shh, he's roleplaying as an american. let him be

>believes a book written almost two thousand years ago by some old cunts that had no idea what they were talking about
>science is wrong

Good post.

who gives a fuck

Why do we make cars in different colours?

You're acting as though the writers were idiots. They set out to create something that would make it easier to control the behavior of peasants and they achieved that.

Oh cool, so you’ve carbon dated the original bible?

You can give them that, doesn't make bible bashers any less thick

Why would I need to do that? Do you think its from the future or something?

You stated when it was written, so I’m guessing you’re all knowledgeable about its origins. And Jesus didn’t write the bible by the way

because we can see in color? the stripes/spots help them hide in the grass. something they probably developed overtime too.

The old testament is literally just some jewish meme fairy stories too.

How did an actual retard manage to post here? Nobody is implying what you claim they are implying.

My understanding is that it was mainly written in the couple of centuries after Jesus. Talking about the new testament of course.

>OPs face as he posted this

youtu.be/Z6ElA0--JNg

Grass doesn't have stripes, though.

I'm actually surprised it wasn't posted under an american flag

>Evolution is due to random mutations being favoured by different selection pressures, leading to an increase in the frequency of a favourable genotype/phenotype within a population over time
>zebras and giraffes live in same environment
>LMAO U GET STRIPES AND U GET SPOTS DUUUUUH EVULUTION

Yeah, a creator is illogical

no I'm pretty sure that happened

>Bible written 2000 years ago
>18 AD
>I NO THE BIBLE U DUMB FEASTS

not sports