The Next Whitewashing Controversy

WE

WUZ

WUZ

Egyptians sucked anyways, why are niggers so obsessed with it? Have you ever actually looked at the """pyramids"""?

Who in their right mind thinks this woman looks white

>that
>white

????

KANGS

she's light skinned and not black so therefore she's white

Still amazes me how many people have NO CLUE how much Northern Africa was invaded by Europe over and over and over pre and post BC and raped by Europeans.

How many hours a day do you spend scouring the internet for things that trigger you?

WE USED TO BE ROYALTY AND FECES

But what if I choose to identify as black? Isn't race a social construct anyway? My body my choice!

Simply defining the ancient Egyptians by "white" or "black" is fucking retarded. They never considered themselves or followed arbitrary racial groupings. National identity of culture mattered much more. Egypt was a big fucking place, you had Berbers, Nubians, mesopatamians. I don't why everyone spergs out over the topic of ancient Egypt. You get absolutely of claiming whether the ancient Egyptians were white or black

Shut up nigger

You will obey the KANGZ.
You will love teh QUEENZ from a distance
You will follow all of the KANGZ edicts
You will agree with all of the KANGZ statements.
You will deliver your wife and first born daughter to the KANGZ

fucking cracker.

Who is that and what movie are we talking about here?

I heard she was up for the part of Elektra in season 2 of DD but bombed the auditions.
But then she's immediately in Star Trek and now The Mummy. Did she have an off day? Or did she just bust her ass to improve. Because it kind of looks like she's starting to break out.

ayyyyy

holy fuck she is adorable who is she

That fucking face oh my god Im so hard

God fucking dammit she is gorgeous.

In the mind of niggers, anything that doesn't resemble them is white. I'm a full blown spic who looks like an Arab and I was insulted by niggers by being called white.

Ignorance and denial. They steal shit, including history. They refuse to admit that they were spear chuckers stolen by larger tribes and sold to whites. No blacks were sold from Egypt.

did arabs invade north africa?

>"""controversy"""
>just a few Autists on a YouTube comment section that the average person give a shit about

Why do favs obsess over the most petty shit

*doesnt

>They refuse to admit that they were spear chuckers stolen by larger tribes and sold to whites

A lot of shit did happen in West Africa though, things black people could be prideful about. The fixation with Egypt isn't just bad because they're taking someone else's history, but because they're neglecting their own.

>every advancement in written history can be attributed to white people
>"fuck them"

To be fair that is a pretty accurate summation of nearly every race/sex/whatever "controversy" in recent history.

The only thing that makes a difference is whether or not the media picks it up.

MAN SO U SAYIN WE WUZ LIKE EGYPTIANS AND SHIET

>Things black people could be proud about

This. Why don't blacks ever talk about the Ghana empire, Mali, or Songhai. Those acre actually interesting empires with great history

Egypt has more bling.

Because they have no way of actually knowing where they are form? You can't be that stupid?

You know what the black people of America can be proud of? Liberia.

>pay one person $80k/year to figure ways to push agendas through social media

OR

>pay 4 persons $20k/year to push agendas through social media

>mos def on bill mahar
>hehe black people dont have culture? have white people not heard of the pyramids?? hahahaha

its only wrong when white people do it!!!!!

They're from West Africa, what are you talking about? All the empires he mentioned were from that region.

>Because they have no way of actually knowing where they are form?

If only there was some sort of test you could take that could identify ancestry

I'd bet you'd make a lot of money if you could invent such a test

they cant easily google where most slaves came from? it wasnt egypt

I honestly can't tell if lots of people legitimately believe in the WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit or It's all memers upvoting comments like that

SOFIA A CUTE

CUTE

Nobody would be talking about this if not for sjw controversy. Stop taking the bait and maybe we'll get more movies worth talking about? The fad's still young, it isn't too late to not fuck this up.

Kek.
My DNA test says I have Scandinavian DNA.

DOES THAT MEAN I WUZ VIKANGZ? Does that mean I should throw away all modern sensibilities in my Australian lifestlye and live a Nordic one?

I am saying the country which was created to send black back to Africa (Liberia) which became a corrupt shithole with subjected natives is the only thing they can really be proud of.

JESUS WAS BLACK
MOZART WAS BLACK
KING TUT WAS BLACK
BILL CLINTON WAS BLACK

is her face photoshopped?

She is only half Algerian. She does not have any Black African features

Idk, but Kingsman had a few breakout roles in it
Maybe it was just luck?

Egypt was nice and all, but it's pretty overrated. It doesn't hold a candle to the Byzantines, Babylonians, Romans, Greeks, Akkadians, Persians, Assyrians, and mongols

probably because shes arab

What is with the """"pyramids""""?

no

We goss all de skiences niqquh

except DNA tests push bullshit diversity through shitty and misleading reports

>this test is only x% accurate

It gets put on a pedestal because It's the one that has the most noticeable history still around

Weren't Egyptians a mix of Greek and Arabic?

>Arabs didn't invent math

are you retarded?

Did people always have a problem with this? I mean like Egyptians always look more like Arabs than Niggers in movies.

Egypt was a mixed bag, you had Greeks, Berbers, Arabs, Nubians, mesopatamnians, etc.

Egyptians were basically at the center of the ancient world. The lower classes were a mix of everything while the ruling class were semitic/arabic with the occasional Phoenician. Only one dynasty was ever black.

Thats not how you use books, nigger

I personally dont get it , a friend I used to hang out with was bitching on facebook about Scarjo being cast as the major in the ghost in the shell movie. Just seems really petty and silly but then again most "causes" seem that way lately

the problem with egypt is that theyre quite a mixed bunch of people. obviously blacks want to claim them because they have nothing else but they really arent black at all. it's much more like an offshoot of the middle east than a part of africa. egyptians are slightly darker than usual arab caucasoids

Its basically a beautiful lie so black people can ignore their heritage was shit for most of history

Oh look, another anti-black thread on Sup Forums.

The wheel, the plow, the sailboat, the plow, astronomy, maps, and math were created by ancient Sumerians
>inb4 they were blonde haired/blue eyed Nordics

wtf, I hate North-Africans now... etc..

Is this how white people feel when their accomplishments and culture get blackwashed?
I'm a Copt and this shit is pretty infuriating. Especially when blacks already have the Mali and shit.

They are very petty. Do you remember Ultra Violet? Or the Aeon Flux movie? You do only because I brought them up, if you do at all, because those movies didn't have forced controversy tied to them. Outrage is the new advertising gimmick because ad execs are morons and is the majority of social media.

You should see the ones I'm about to make very soon
you're going to regret being black

i wish she'd pull her hair back more often

why does she have a german butt-chin? did some euro rape her grandma?

>what is recorded history and why doesn't it cover the entire span of human existence

i bet you think whites didn't travel and bring gifts/knowledge that provided influenced

they were a mi of Greek and Coptic

I feel bad for the black guys on Sup Forums that aren't total fags like Krager or Redwood. You guys give them an even worse reputation.

She can pull back my foreskin more often

Literally no white accomplishments get blackwashed. Who gives a flying fuck about what some no name on Twitter or Facebook says.
>dumb nigger on Facebook says Mozart was black
>oh my god why are white accomplishments being blackwashed

Because they have no history of their own and don't want to admit they were a bunch of savages who were historically irrelevant until some of their ancestors sold them into slavery.

>human existence has been recorded and documented throughout existence

Aeon Flux , that was vaguely anime-ish but the race is never said outright , I am a casual weeb so I have not see all of Ghost in the shell , but since the major is a robot , she does not have a race

>it's a disgusting spics feel superior to niggers episode

Youre both scum

Exactly, that's all that was ever needed to be said about this movie. Kusanagi is living in Japan, but is not Japanese or a woman. But why would the studio shut this garbage debate down so easily? Because people are stupid enough to think that talking about it is generating revenue.

Indians invented math. Arabs just stole it

shut the fuck up. at least spics have culture, civility, and communities. dont talk like were equal

yeah , ever since he started dating this girl his attitude has changed , I mean shes a doctor but shes very opinionated and kinda "my way or the highway " type of person I guess hes happy , but man I kinda want my old friend back

don't

CHI

and anti tripfag

>500-700 AD falls outside recorded history

are you retarded?

>I kinda want my old friend back
We all want friends back who are being lost in this war. If he doesn't wake up, he was always a desperate omega, and that's even worse. This is just a phase and people will come out of it in time.

NOSOTROS

>pre and post BC
>pre
>BC
So what came before BC?

WE WUZ DA BIG BANGZ N SHIEET

This is why I do not pay to see anything with manufactured or racial controversy attached. This will not stop until people stop giving them money.

SOMOS

Don't forget My Spiderman Is A Nigger

Growing up without a father figure must really scramble their pea-brains.

>""""""""""whites"""""""""""

Those shitty rock piles we call a world wonder.

At least the sphinx is pretty cool.

>the ancient Egyptians were black people

>So what came before BC?
>WE WUZ DA BIG BANGZ N SHIEET
American education at work right here.