You have a $ 90 million dollar budget

>What time of movie do you make?

>How much would you spend on practical effects?

>How much do you spend on CGI/ special effects?

I scrap the whole idea and spend the cash on something better

Make documentary about weed

Spend $90 million on weed

Smoke all da weed

Die

I'm not gonna let you steal my idea. Show me the $90 million first, and then I'll tell you

Honestly? Either a film adaptation of one of HP Lovecraft's stories or an American Civil War drama.

I'd take a loan out for $90 dollars, use that instead of the budget, and keep the $90 millions for myself lmao.

>3:30
>$100
>$100
Like the true jews I pocket the rest. Write it off as a social problem.

id make a full cgi movie of nightmare on elm street or chucky

Budget: $90M

Amy Schumer: $20M
CGI: $60M

Pre/Post/Expenses: $10M

Plot: Amy Schumer dies over and over again with epic CGI effects

Everyones going to watch that shit. If i can get some other cheap most hated people on the internet i'll get them in too.

Easiest Profit of my life.

Spend about $20 million dollars making a very low budget indie film about ennui or whatever critics eat up these days. Pocket the remaining $70 million, dish some out to the other people involved in the production so they keep their traps shut, and live a comfortable life in retirement.

Mason & Dixon mini series

i could also make a contemporary drama about the struggles of a diverse cast of social outcasts that experience the current year from a never seen before angle

i'll do all my research on r9k and new words like canon, normies, reee, boipucci will enter the canon of the general public

hit me up OP Shekelstein! Im your man for this project!

A direct sequel to Jurassic Park III following a group of soldiers fighting for survival on Isla Nublar against all the dinosaurs (including the long desired scene with them fighting a prehistoric croc).

Super Mario Brothers 2

The 90 million dollar blowjob movie. Its about a guy who hires a camera crew and documents him spending 90 million dollars on a world wide blowjob extravaganza.

I'd bribe Miyazaki to make an animated Zelda movie. Everyone has a price right?

>not knowing saving face is more important than money/life.

Oi m8, you're infringing on our franchise here

buy seth rogan an 8th

tell him I will buy him another one at the premier

pocket $89,999,899

A fantasy homage to the good the bad and the ugly

That actually sounds pretty cool.
At the very least this could be a good graphic novel.
Get on it drawfags.