Check out HydeWars on YouTube.com!

Check out HydeWars on YouTube.com!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting
can this meme-man be any more pandering??
>muh alt right
>muh white genocide
pathetic..

i loved the early days when it was bipolar between joke videos and conspiracy theory stuff with charls

the creative life advice is very nietzsche esque, it reminded me of his early rants but with more perspective and maturity.

love the new bombstrap stuff too

You know where to go back to, queer

>i look like shit but i do it ironically lol

Sam's house so he can get his boipucci rekt?

your made up world where MDE or Sam Hyde was both talented and relevant?
nah

>giving one iota of a shit about another male's appearance

jesus he is ugly

>giving one iota of a shit about another male's appearance

He really is one of the ugliest youtube personalities that get posted here. Looking at that face I can totally believe the kike rumors.

he is looking more and more jewish every year

This idiot scams people out over over 1100$ every month on patreon, plus however many idiots are giving him monthly paypal donations.

His show got cancelled for a reason, it was shit. Stop shilling yourself here sam/charls/nick

Daily Reminder that sam fucked a tranny.

>doesnt deny it
lol

After world peace and his big tantrum with Tim I kinda thought this guy was done. However I still find myself checking for his content often, and Tim and his LA friends brand of "oh we edgy expect you cant say that about woman etc etc" shit is getting more and more tired. Hope sam or someone like him steps up again. Comedy is still boring at the moment.

youre a faggot sam

tim and his friends essentially make entire series out of like one joke

Decker and on cinema had like 4 jokes
even 2wetcrew gets pretty stale here and there

for most of his career sam has done nothing but try way too hard but at least he tries

I wonder how many people actually think it's Sam Hyde who makes these threads

To expand on this actually I recently saw "love", and it's disgusting that the modern male is meant to relate to Paul rusts character. We're meant to think his shitty hister hat wearing friends are normal and not a bunch of simpering fucks with no interests apart "pop culture" and "being progressive". Show made me sick

This. He's got better shit to do. Like posting on the MDE subreddit.

who else? no one gives a shit about him even when the show was airing.

Agree except I will say poundhouse is great, Doug was the real talent behind the awesome show. And Brent is a genuine weird guy.

youre not fooling anyone sam

i fucking love poundhouse

DYEN WHAT, NICKEL?

It sucks and so does anything Tom and faggot do these days

Sam is 100x more interesting and funny than them now

I give out $20 per month on patreon for Sam. he makes me laugh, why does it matter to you fuckhead?

Oh you make dope beats?

I could never get into 2wetcrew because Mikey pissed me off, I lump him in the same category as tims unfunny friends

I love sam and poundhouse/Doug fuck u baby

>Sam calling anyone a fag when you get fucked by r9k trannies.
Fuck off and go suicide by cop already you unfunny cuck.

why doesn't he train legs?

White genocide is a thing

underage arent allowed on this board

LOL ok alt right memester keep thinking that
guarantee you dont even have a GED

I guess your living proof being a virgin who madturbates to anime and all. I guess its more like white suicide.

Is he ever going to put out anything decent on his channel or is it all going to be shit? Also why did they split up? Are Charls and Nick pissed at Sam for killing their careers?

then leave nigger

Most youtubers are disgusting

When did we get taken over by reddit? Look at demographic breakdowns you fucking retards. Muslims having 50 kids because of their religion has little to do with me dumbass niggers. Also even if I had 50 kids it wouldn't make a difference in grand scheme of white race.

>LOL OK US AND EUROPE GETTING MILLIONS OF SHITSKINS A YEAR IS PERFECTLY FINE

holy shit you are dumb

Also this post stinks of projection you liberal weaboo faggot.

Does Nick have a youtube channel like Chuck and Sam?

>When did we get taken over by reddit?

>says the shitskin from r_thedonald

Oh the irony.

Why does Sam generate so much fucking hate o n this board? I just don't fucking get it. You can't even discuss Sam / MDE without all these hate and shitposts against him. Kinda pisses me off since only knew them last month and I can't get any decent discussion of MDE and Sam in here but can get decent answers over at FUCKING Sup Forums!

fuck this board

I have no idea reddit pro. Did you come here after gaymergate? Heard a lot of your kind came as refugees. I heard redditors like worshipping e-celeb nobodies as well.
Triggered.

Post your girlfriend you sad cuck boi

Right after you post your skin color shitskin redditor. Make sure to timestamp it as well.

Why is every MDE member (and even every fan) balding?

>oh shit he gave me actual facts better call him triggered

You can't be over the age of 15. I can't believe someone can be this retarded.

Sup Forums is a joke board. There's no real discussion here.

I thought he was supposed to be the alpha member of MDE? What the fuck happened?

He's the wild card, satan.

holy shit this retardation
so what that they have more kids in their countries idiot
this is why the world laughs at the "altright" pasty fat trumpsters

ok show me with factual evidence where the US is getting millions of "shitskins" you fat fuck?

oh you cant. thanks for trying weebo

Nah his fans are weirdly obsessed.

I've been drawn into the San vortex at various times in the last few years. He speaks to the condition of the American incel in his 20s

>post your girlfriend
so what? so you can jack off with your fleshlight imagining the tough of actual female flesh?

find a noose quicky

Give me one (1) source that shows shitskins giving birth to 50 kids.
>says the underage faggot that types like a dramatic 15 year year old who just discovered Sup Forums.

Yeah it's what males and people do. Being a robot or pushing some pathetic view of what masculinity is, is the real cringe here buddy.

Why are you so passionate about something you are just outright wrong about? When that thing is the end of your race?

White people are such disgusting pussy faggots lmao

>calls me wrong
>STILL provides no proof

stop blaming minorities because you cant get laid, fatty

embarrassing
go back to Sup Forums you mental midget, are you even 16 yet? you need to kill yourself for the good of "MUH WHITE RACE" noone will fuck you, ever.

who could be behind this post?

no

BENIS IN BAGINA xD

HEALTH INSURANCE
>E
A
>L
T
>H

I
>N
S
>U
R
>A
N
>C
E

/r/The_donald

If you want chan discussion you're on the wrong chan desu, Sup Forums has turned into the place where all the dumb and cringey pseudo freaks congregate and pat each other on the back. The outcasts of the outcasts.

Kek why is this triggering so many people? Libshits truly are special snowflakes

something your crippling autism and fat fuck body will never experience

drink bleach, even your parents wont miss you

people that like sam won't care.
These past months of Trump doing everything he denounced and his supporters not giving a shit just cemented the fact people only give a shit when people not in their "group" do it. When one of their own has a daughter who is a slave to a jew or spends all weekend golfing, or is all around incompetent, "it's FINE HE'S OUR GUY!" These people are morally bankrupt.

>MUH RACE
Lazy people love to attach themselves to accomplishments they literally had no part in.
>I find fulfillment in belonging to an ideal I've contributed nothing to! Accept me :33
Nationalism is a disease.

HOW MANY OF YOUR FUCKING CHANNELS DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO, JESUS CHRIST

I've got like 5 or six different ones for the MDE crew.

He isn't funny.

>Trump doing everything he denounced

Stopped reading right there. How are you gonna get anywhere in life if you have to lie to yourself like that?

How did you hear about Sup Forums if you don't mind me asking?

no nick has a wife and a job

idk it was back in 2008

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

Damn this try hard faggot looks like a kike.

what careers lol

8124936(((9)))
You get your 3.5c, but not my (((you)))

kill jews and weak women?

>tfw nick added you on fb

It's weird seeing him post about his real life and shit

>Share the load

What did Sam mean by this

VACCINES
CAUSE
AUTISM

charls stayed in atlanta he has a friend there that is helping him get work and they never actually spent a bunch of time together it just seems like it because they are always together in mde videos but aside from that they dont get together every day

also nick runs an antique shop in rhode island which is supposedly more successful than anything hes done in mde

brony detected

Kid walks into the hospital. Vaccinated. Boom, autism! Many such cases!

looks like a fucking chinaman

there is a small legion of bronies feverently dedicated to seeking out sam hyde threads and attempting to defame him by ousting him as a tranny fucker. its actually hilarious

Wow I had no idea reddi- I mean 4chins had so much intel into someone's personal life
Huh, really makes you think

Sam's doing fine unlike you basement dwellers who have nothing better to do but spew the same arguments every sam hyde thread. Its getting old.

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS FALSE

That's hilarious. I had forgotten about the pony kickstarter thing

You make the mistake of referring to it as a genocide instead of a suicide. Whitw genocide sounds like a conspiracy theory, but white suicide reflects our lack of self-interest as ethnic and cultural groups and it is something most whites are guilty of.

and who brainwashes the whites to be full of guilt and self hate about things their ancestors did?
really makes you think

You're a fucking disease you Rick&Morty-tier nihilist.

because he's a hack

Yeah, that's not how you get people to listen to you. Blaming Jews only enables their victim complex and tells whites that nothing is their fault and that they don't have to take initiative.

>He thought this was a good comeback
Sam really does have an underage fan base.

Go to sleep Sam fill out some job applications tomorrow you lazy arse cunt

The factors behind unaffordable family formation in the first world are too complex to be the result of individual values. This is systematic and people have been commenting on the issue for some time now.

>white genocide doesn't exi.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g
Oh whoops here's a government-funded commercial urging whites to leave their culture behind and accept immigrant culture and get outbred

>Alt-right
Fucking hell, journalists are weasels.