Does Sup Forums enjoy a good smoke?

Does Sup Forums enjoy a good smoke?
Why/why not?

Attached: IMAG7009.jpg (2888x2872, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cigarbid.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to smoke you...

accept the smokingpill

of course i do you fucking peat-gravel

I love smoking marlboros and American spirits (black pack) the rush you get from it is really nice and after you feel real relaxed. It’s a lot of fun to do with friends too

Attached: 1F5C588D-5FF1-482E-B46E-D0FBAF0B34B0.jpg (397x408, 27K)

A six pack and some marb reds my dear.

tastes like the ass end of a meth addicted tranny

That’s just because you’re pussy

I love a good cigar. Illusione is my favorite brand. Just recently bought a newair cc300H and am seasoning it!

>be me
>used to smoke heavily for a short period of time (8months or so)
>started noticing changes in my voice
>quit smoking
>now I have a fucked up voice

That's from swallowing.

>Illusione
Must try it sometime.

I started smoking cigars last year. my favorite up this point is the "Blanco Classic Candela"

American spirit blacks are my go to.

I only tend to smoke during the school semester.

cigars are for depressive/anxiety fags
workout instead

y'all motherfuckers need superman

Attached: img_2763.jpg (723x1022, 434K)

I love American Spirits turquoise. 24 almost a pack a day lately. Blacks are the worst. Hate those blacks

Forgot pic

Attached: 1569984120381.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Smoked for 6 years (pack a day), at the end was buying them off the reservations, ended up quoting because I hated the drive.

But yeah if I’m drunk at a party/wedding/social event I’ll usually bum one or two

If you are not smoking american spirit or lucky strikes why bother?

Attached: 1567948780306.gif (607x609, 514K)

Cowboy Killers or dark green Spirts all the way

Calling bs, literally two weeks after quitting a pack a day for 6 years, people said I sounded different (basically back to my original voice, besides deepened by age).

i smoke rolling tobacco (usually turner or something else that's strong and dense) with a card crutch instead of a filter. 10 a day roughly
laugh it up all you want, but they're strong enough to cut my smoking habits in half. used to be a 20 pack of lambert and butler a day

wanna try a good cigar sometime, any suggestions anons?

Attached: Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I like to smoke a huge black nigger dick from time to time

You're going to get a TON of different opinions and preferences from cigar folks, but my two-cents on the topic are these guys.

The Don Carlos sticks from Arturo Fuente. The "Eye of the Shark" got aficionados #1 cigar of the year in 2017 I think and it's been a favorite of mine for a while.

Forgot pic.

Attached: ada-pm-1020.png (500x500, 523K)

COHIBA

ok

Attached: How_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Came_to_Smoke_Cigars_e71893de-77e0-4e56-a23d-e72a2111206e_grande.png (588x425, 104K)

dully noted

>lucky strikes
Mah nigga

Arnie.
Guy took steroids and made movies portraying him killing off hundreds of people. Then shills for gun control..... he's a Last Action Faggot

overpriced and overrated.
get something like an Oliva Serie G or O or a Nub Cameroon.

its almost as if movies aren't real, isn't it

Nubs are killer. Good call user

>Talking shit on the T-800

Attached: Are you fucking retarded.gif (640x352, 1.61M)

Attached: arnie.jpg (843x845, 72K)

Used to smoke a pack a day then had my first vape it's been 6 months haven't looked back since it's not even about quitting just love the flavour and nic hit

Blue Camel reporting in. The camel is cool and so are his sunglasses

Attached: 51j5ud-16KL._SX385_.jpg (385x464, 46K)

Cigs hit too hard and fall off just as fast. Dip or chew is more my speed. Use pic related at work since you don't need a spitter and can have it in around customers without any fuss. Plus, no lingering smell.

Attached: zyn_06_coolmint_6g_900520_dec_2018_north.jpg (410x420, 23K)

Where do you buy em? Those things are very expensive everywhere i see em

I get them at cigarbid.com/

Any local (reputable) tobacco shop would have them. Not your run-of-the-mill tobacco/beer corner shop.

Yeah they're probably $11-$15 a stick depending on where you buy them. I usually just buy one or two at a time and save them for occasions or REALLY bad days at work

used to like it when i drank a lot. only when drinking. gave than up years ago.

Cigs are great. I only like Marlboro reds and southern cuts, but everyone has at least one cigarette they will enjoy. For some it's an acquired taste, for others like me, you'll enjoy them since your first one.

love from sweden

I do general exta strong

Attached: general-extra-stark-portionssnus.png (555x555, 77K)

padrón guy in the warm weather and the occasional virginia blend in the pipe during the cold months. Pipes appear very hipster and are annoying to keep lit, while good cigars are expensive and need a good hour + set aside to enjoy l, so I keep it occasional. That also minimizes health impacts, even though there's not a lot of statistics for doing it once a week or less.

I'd love to dip a toe into pipe tobacco. I'm with you where I only light a cigar once every other week maybe. Any suggestions for a pipe and tobacco I should pick up to give it a try?

Attached: 1562325025156.jpg (255x454, 36K)

I enjoy additional lifespan

Yes. Comfy.

Attached: b.jpg (800x587, 504K)

>enjoy a good smoke?
yes

>Why/why not?
because I enjoy it

Cigarette and cigar are good for man to enjoy smoke. Pipe is good too. Chew and electric smoke is for faggot.

Cigar is for man. Gym is for faggot. Real man get muscles from work.

>Choosing to smoke when vaping exists

Vape is for faggot

Nicotine pouch is for faggot, to carry around in little silver faggot box.

If you really believe that, you're an idiot and a weak one.

Even with the hardest labour job, for your entire life, you're not going to even come close to being as fit as someone who chooses to intentionally work out, properly.

Have fun being weak and stupid, incel.

Extra faggot.

Says soft-handed faggot, that wears faggot gloves to carry his pretend faggot weight so he can grow gym faggot muscles to impress faggot boyfriend.
Stop smoking cock and get a man job.
Faggot.

A nice maduro cigar. Cigarettes smell like burning paper after switching to cigars.

Attached: 105251_7.jpg (604x97, 9K)

The missouri meerschaum corn cob pipes aren't too shabby if you're really just testing the waters. They look like hell but function the same as the real deal. I've tried a handful of more expensive aromatics but usually go to cheap lane limited, either their BCA (Cavendish) or MV-1000 (Virginia), which can be blended together and stored in Mason jars or even ziplocks. Get yourself a czech tool to help babysit the burn, and maybe hit up some YouTube videos about packing the pipe. There's a little technique involved and expect your first few smokes to turn out like shit.

tobacco sucks, it's super expensive and doesn't get you high, it will make you super nauseous and light headed if you smoke too much though.

Smoked Lucky Strikes in College. They really helped me through study weekends and late nights in the hardware lab. Something about the toasted tobacco was fucking delicious. That plus the lack of filters gave you this wicked head rush that lasted a while. Ended up quitting after I graduated cause I kinda lost interest. Still enjoy a Cohiba now and then.

Every once in a blue moon with my old man or my best friend. It's more of a social thing rather than smoking by myself. Definitely prefer cigars over cigarettes. When my parents go down to Mexico for vacation they bring me Cohibas but these are in no form the best cigar. I do enjoy them though.

Asylum, Gurkha, Deadwoods, Rocky Patel, Flathead .... All good brands.

Thoughts on Acid cigars?

smoked some good Cuban cigars in jamica when on a cruise. jamica was my last port of call so I had 24 hrs to smoke them before back in Miami. bitch!!

il just go buy them in any market here in europe

double edmundo montecristo is nice

Mother says I can't smoke them indoors nor outdoors.

I can assure you the ass end of a meth addicted tranny tastes nothing like a smoke.
Yes, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Attached: Mzk5MjIwNDk5ZTQyMDdkMDMxNWZjM2JmMWEwY2UxNzlmYzFjZTA4.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Sorry I'm not hot boxing an ambulance with a stogie. I just said this is for me to get my fix on the job.

La Gloria Cubana Wavells

that is all

yes i like to drink a tobacco every now and then with my pals

No I don't like to smoke coz I'm not a little pussy that just wants to impress all his cool friends

quit your belly-aching faggot

Joke's on you; I smoke cigars AND I dont have any friends.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 17K)

BASED

Only of the Wife & I are coked out or rolling on mdma...

When we do I smoke Marlboro Reds out the soft pack.

Attached: Screenshot_20191018-160134_Photos.jpg (1080x2220, 796K)

gotta be at an optimal level of drunk to really enjoy a cigar as well as having a good hour to sit back and actually relax
definitely nice every so often and I'll never turn one down if anyone offers

Smoking (facing) a 2.2 gram joint Feelsgoodman.mpeg

Attached: SlavicBalaclavaCigaretteLaughter.jpg (500x500, 104K)

Also coking and doing morphine

Also tonight:
525 mg DXM
8x 5mg Morphine rails
6x coke rails
3x apple whiskey sours
3x 10mg adderall rails

Attached: FilePhoto.jpg (377x468, 21K)

My kinda person.may you live not a day longer than you want to

Just because you are too much faggot, don't ruin enjoyment real men find from rich tobacco smoke.

Only faggot afraid of death quit smoking. Real man knows all men die. You can die enjoying smooth tobacco pleasure, or you can die like faggot. Up to you.

Says faggot, to afraid to enjoy tobacco like man.

Marijuana is for faggot, too afraid to face life with clear head and tobacco in hand, like man.

Based and tobaccopilled foreigner, typing this as I smoke a cigar.

Like smoking a candy cane. And the flavor stays in your mouth for hours.

Marlboro black menthols. The menthol isn't overwhelming but they're still refreshing. Work a pretty stressful job and it helps with my anxiety. You can call me a fag but there's the "aesthetic" that I enjoy as well

Menthol is better than regular cigs. Red cigs always made me breathe way heavily.

i only smoke nigports and swishers cause theyre cheap for my povertous lungs. im also a wino so that might be why

>makes fun of you
>mAh nigga

Morons. Morons everywhere

/thread

Wow gonna post how cool you are in every thread you can find huh?

Wow you changed lines to rails. Fuck are you cool.

you all never smoked real tabacco

Attached: 8223b5e13f224c1a3a87fb338e081ab4.jpg (564x853, 73K)

I'm calling you a fag because you sound like a fag. The refreshing aesthetic of smoking? Can you come up with a more pansy thing to say?

Okay cheif flaming bareback

IM ALSO DOING MORPHINE AND COKE, WAIT I MEAN DOOE AND SNOW....GUYS WHAT ARE THE COOLEST WORDS I CAN USE FOR HAVING ALL THE HARD DRUGS AND STILL SITTING AT THE COMPUTER JACKING IT??

If you're 18. Smoke one. Then tell us your "thoughts".also what to expect