Deep down you know you still lift for her

Deep down you know you still lift for her

Tell me about her. What is about her that drives you to want to lift the world on your shoulders? Additionally, what's your favorite lift on the major compounds?

Attached: ana.png (530x486, 447K)

>you still lift for her
can NOT relate. virgin gang

Attached: i hate women.jpg (1080x1055, 79K)

N-no! Fuck you!!!

There's a new one all the time. Currently she's a redhead at my uni. We make eye contact from time to time, but I can't muster the courage to say something. I feel like I could, but if I did there's a strong chance I'd just be awkward and make a fool of myself. Help me bros.

Also hit OHP pr yesterday so that's cool I guess, but still no redhead qt3.14

part of me wants to make her jealous and another part knows that’s evil and wrong
another part wishes she would just say something

Attached: D4707A87-65ED-4610-A425-1F75CE204A62.jpg (663x383, 80K)

The real question is, who the fuck is that

anger, she gave me a reason and I have become death

Fucking talk to her, bro. You miss 100% of the shits you don't take.

Attached: 1571064249066.jpg (800x500, 157K)

Get this teenage shit out of here. Real men lift for other men

I am a full sperg with crippingly low self esteem. I have never once felt good with myself and hate the fact that I can't be the kind of person people enjoy being around. All I want at this point is to at least not feel ugly, so I guess in a way I lift for all girls that may find me attractive someday

Ana de Armas

Based and Socratespilled.

I.. I just want to be attractive

Attached: 1571694246882.png (750x750, 20K)

She is smart and studious and not slutty. Really pretty snownigger like myself. She's too old to marry now. That's how long I've been spinning my wheels.

How old?

We're both 30. Haven't talked to her in years, she's successful, I was the smart kid in HS but dropped out of college and went crazy :'(

Send her an email now faglord

>I was the smart kid in HS but dropped out of college and went crazy
Hey that's me currently, got the best grades in HS but dropped out of college. I'm 24 now and tryna go back to college this year, where u up to now and got any advice for me?

She was an 8 when we dated. Saw her again recently and she’s a fucking 11. She even got thicc af and it’s just not fair.

No, I lift because I was 130kg and a guy on a motorcycle yelled on the street at me: "Lose some weight, fatso!".
Then I thought: damn, he's right.
And that's the story of how I lost 69 kilos.

Attached: 1571603102800.jpg (184x274, 7K)

Based
Fat shaming works

She's super pretty, and I love spending time with her. I wish I could make her the happiest woman alive :)

Attached: 1556938605825.gif (400x300, 1.03M)

nice amount of kilos lost, man

Shhiiiiittt not a bad idea
I moved furniture for most of my 20s. After a wee little mental health...incident I moved back in with my dad. His house has an attached apt so it's comfy as hell. Could tell thots he's my landlord. Now I'm getting jacked and NEETing aiming to wrestle at a high level again. Long shot but I'm keeping hope alive. Too much autobiography, sorry.

Anyway my advice for you is to get a sense of the seriousness of life. The permanence of every choice. Your 23rd year, for example, is already carved into eternity. It will never change. Think of some Instagram fitness Chad's 23rd year. Fuck! Why didn't you do what was necessary to get THAT?!

Not trying to make you feel bad. Trust me, it's worse for a boomer. My advice is: set your sights high, work your ass off, and don't waste time. Think about Nietzsche's concept of eternal recurrence. If you had to live your exact life over and over again forever, would you be cool with that?

>What is about her that drives you to want to lift the world on your shoulders?
I'd take the thread beyond bump limit before even scratching the surface.
>Additionally, what's your favorite lift on the major compounds?
I like squats. I'm told that's weird, but personally I've always liked exercising legs.

Do it or you'll regret it.

Attached: 3B69820D-BD49-47EB-886F-85CE49A49697(1).jpg (960x474, 118K)

Kek
I was lifting before really caring about girls. Lift for yourself. Be more than human.

Attached: 1566131213465.jpg (300x300, 61K)

You know these threads really make me want to hurt women, also op is a faggot
post body

Based Bladee

look carefully and you'll see he is wearing a polo shirt over his white hoodie, schmooooooood

You’re autstic and probably coping

I lift for the 6'4 amazonian muscular woman of my dreams. She may or may not exist.

Dated a girl for a long time. Still with her. She had a friend, first and only time I cheated. That girl knew all the things to say to get me to like her enough and cave when no one else did. Treated me better than my girlfriend ever did and shared a lot of things that I could relate to deep down. And we just shared thing. We had sex. Literally the best I've had, just managed to do everything right. Then we laid there and acted cute and she just kept asking me questions about my girlfriend and I was honest and she gave me solid advice on how to fix things that were problems and what things I felt were issues with myself and how I should think about fixing those and it felt like things were easier to fix and approach. She said we would never be together and never could.
Started lifting because of her motivating words and still am. They're still friends and hang out and are room mates. We talk a little but only around other people and just small chit chat that goes nowhere. No more solo hanging out. She rotates through guys for a short while before dropping them for someone else a couple months later.
Maybe she manipulates guys in a positive way, or feels too bad or something. I wish I knew. I still think about her but her advice helped my relationship out and we're happier. I hope she finds a way to be happy if she's not already.

I'm sick of underage faggots who don't lift shitting up the board
Is spamming these the new way to flip it to the janitors?

My girlfriend's best-friend's daughter. She's young and sweet. Dad was never in the picture. Recently divorced then incarcerated stepdad was an abusive meth head.

I too went through divorce and abandonment as a child. Had a female friend in high school who's father was never there, mom had boyfriends and ignored her. It fucked her up good and she let men take advantage of her and regretted it constantly.

She lives in a different state so I see this girl very rarely but think about her a lot. She deserves a good father and I wish it were me. Gf says I should text her but I'm afraid to come off as a creeper.

Favorite lift is OHP.

>Started lifting for her
>Realized she was mediocre at best and I was settling
>Discovered my passion for lifting and pushing myself to the brink every day
>Am now unironically trying to leave humanity behind
>Cold showers, raw onions, raw garlic, lots of weird shit
>All in the name of accomplishing my goals

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

wh OMEGALUL ?

Incredibly based. The both of you

Tried to date a qt3.14, things went well at first then I started sperging saying the wierdest things as if my brain was betraying me. I still tried to force the relationship but it ended badly. I use the motivation to lift; I think of how weak and stupid I am and it drives me to become worthy and strong. Furthermore if I cannot satisfy nor entertain a woman how am I to kneel before God with all my accomplishments and ask if I did good.

>You miss 100% of the shits you don't take

Part of me does. I get a slight burst in motivation when I think of her. Its part wanting to get back at her by becoming better, and wanting her back in my life by becoming better. Its all so stupid. When I go in the gym now I just get excited at the thought of getting stronger and thinking. Like a genuine uncontrollable smile. I like that feeling better.

>deep down you know you lift for her
Yeah nah, fuck off, I really really don't.
Also, no woman cares how much you lift. Or how much I lift. The only people who care are other sweaty muscular men in the gym, and I don't know about you, but that's the kind of attention I can do without.

True love

Never had a her :/

Absolutely not

This qt tomboy club president at my uni, she's got this cute spergy kind of energy and does fortnite dances occasionally and has a very cute smile. Luckily she has a boyfreind so I don't have to get my hopes up. Kind of looks like pic related

Attached: 1567514750161.jpg (3639x2410, 962K)

Attached: 1571633894045.jpg (527x492, 38K)

Yup.

I've never met this woman in my life

Based and Amazonianpilled

I do lift for her
I want to be strong to help protect our people in the dark days ahead, not just physically, but in enduring difficulties and adversity

Attached: guadalupe.jpg (324x480, 18K)

That's deep bro. I felt it.

She's smart, slim, funny. Great sense of humor, laughs at my off-color jokes. Her hair is amazing, blonde ringlets that cascade down her back and shoulders like a waterfall of living gold. Her eyes are the ocean and the sky.

She's a doctor now, married, three kids, I think. Lives out west somewhere. I've moved on too, mostly; I have a wife and daughter, doing alright.

But when I lift, I lift for how she would put her hand on my chest, and her eyes would go soft, and the little half-smile as she would whisper "you're so strong". I want to be strong. For her.

Oh, and OHP ist favorite lift. It makes me feel tall.

>Be me, Chadcel
>Flirt with women, attractive women at that, they flirt back
>It goes well, I can tell they're interested (actually tho), we both enjoy it
>The very second I realize I have a chance with them my mind descends into obsessive thoughts about them despite my awareness of their creepiness and my desire to stop them
>Get deathly scared about next time seeing them, feeling like I can almost faint next time I see them (I've become dangerously close, I have panic disorder)
>Stammer through next conversation with heavy breathing and uncomfortable frown, they become visibly uncomfortable too
>They never want to talk to me again, rightfully so

I know its really pathetic it fuels my self loathing I also dont really get along with guys very well either but with attractive women its really bad, how can I overcome my own mind? My upbringing definitely contributed to my psychological ruin but it's something I need to fix otherwise sepuku might become an option
/endblog

I know that feel, bro. The one who got away.

Attached: 1571787277111.png (810x820, 1009K)

She's smart, funny, warm, has this amazing ability to be best friends with anyone instantly. We worked at a shitty job together. I would read during our lunch break and she would ask me about what I was reading. She's super into Anime and Japanese culture. One day she saw I was reading a book called "Confessions of a Yakuza" and she got really excited about it. We spent the whole break period talking about Japan and how crazy the yakuza were. All of a sudden the other girls in the break room are super interested in me and my book, just because the pretty girl gave it her stamp of approval.

We had a lot of things in common. We both like to bake. I just like to make holiday deserts, but she went to art school and makes these amazing artistic treats like you'd see on a cooking show. She wanted to learn how to shoot a handgun so I took her to a shooting range a couple times.

I never actually asked her out because in my mind I needed to be way more handsome and successful. Last year she married a fork lift driver with a weird chin.

My pony waifu is Lightning Dust. The dumbfuck writers left her alone except for two episodes, one of which is season 8 and basically just fanfiction. There's no evidence she's not a pure virgin tomboy too.
For me, it's the sumo deadlift.

forgot:
>Additionally, what's your favorite lift on the major compounds?
"the" press

>Am now unironically trying to leave humanity behind
>Cold showers, raw onions, raw garlic, lots of weird shit
>All in the name of accomplishing my goals

Bro stop talking like this, you sound cringe. First of all none of those things mentioned are weird, they're slightly fringe. Second if you plan on leaving humanity behind without injecting yourself with illegal bathtub chemicals, you're not gonna make it.

post body

Attached: reddit moment.jpg (828x1017, 161K)

Girl I grew up with. Super cute. Was one of my only friends growing up. Played mmos together. Shes dating some big elsword pvper. I hope she's happy.

Indirectly I do I compete in Highland games and strongman(barely) so I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of my wife. Good motivation

>lost my first love
>/Fit/s ideal tomboy gf, virgin, outdoorsy sportsgirl with heart of gold.
>Died when she told me she was seeing someone new
>Spent far too long languishing
>Building myself back up, new hobbies, lifting more than I've ever lifted, talking to more girls but nothing's really come along
>Still in a lot of pain but managing it.
>Saw her lost month and dealt with it like a bitch, hugged and thanked her.

All I can do is quit being a little faggot and give it time.

Attached: AkisaAi.jpg (3226x2419, 1003K)

I don't lift for women. I used to back when I first started almost a decade ago, but it was more for the general idea of being more attractive rather than a single woman. I stopped doing it for women 2 years into my journey when I made dramatic changes in my life. I lost my virginity to a fat tinder slut, slept with a couple more girls and thought that would be how I operated moving forward.

I was mostly content with that. I convinced myself as a kid that I wouldnt marry and it's been pretty consistent since then. I'm 27 and the longest relationship I've been in was 3 months. My other goals were always greater than women, and I would only really go out for sex in times when I needed some kind of companionship.

Now I've found a girl and things are different. Never had anything like this before and she and I don't know what to do with it. I don't lift for her, but she tells me how much she enjoys my body (girls love ass) and looks forward to it getting even better. I'm concerned about the future with her, but I think I'm actually in love.

Thanks for reading my blog post. My favorite compound is OHP

not him, but you sound like a genuine bad person and i hope you get a flat tyre on your way to work.
bye

But the main thing is I'm lifting for a woman who can surpass her. Though I think as a turbomanlet it's gonna come down to social skills, but lifting certainly keeps me from being unhinged.

> All I can do is quit being a little faggot and give it time.
If any of these faggots on here are gonna make you will bro

Attached: D8EB2EA3-C49C-48CB-9AA5-50801FEA59D4.jpg (387x428, 28K)

reddit

Based

>t.want to be overwhelmed by gigantic 6'9 amazonian ass

this is great fuel the key is to let your self esteem rise along with the weights. Once you lift respectable weight and don't hate yourself things will turn around I promise

100% bro.

I miss her.

Also for me its the squats.

She drunk texted me out of the blue after I cut contact because she tried to sexually assault me while I was drunk
Told me she wanted to die really badly and that she had nightmares about me
I don’t miss her at all but I’ll occasionally jerk off while thinking of humiliating her to the point of tears while plowing her ass

I used to but I saw her again recently and she is uggo as shit. Now I bang out that last rep with the rage that I couldn'tt fuck her in her prime.

>once I turn 18

Attached: 1560233004280.jpg (464x650, 83K)

I lift because I was in a wheelchair for a year after a terrible auto accident. The absolute truth I adhere to is that you never know what you have until it is gone. So I cherish everything I’m able to do and everything I have to the fullest.

Pepega

i deadlift for them

Attached: 464675767567.jpg (2000x1334, 565K)

I lift for Goku

Lel

UNDERAGE B8

Listen to the part that wants to make her jealous. The part saying that’s evil is the inner cuck. Lift to make her hurt how you did and the other part should be to better yourself. Don’t feel bad for trying to better yourself so that bitch feels bad. Trust me.

Nice.

Shut up fag

He’s right user. You’re gonna make it :-)

>met in college when we were both weird and naive. Hit it off instantly.
>she was in an abusive relationship, we sent each other poetry on secret apps
>I go traveling for a while, when I come back we're both Greek Life degenerates, barely talk
>meet randomly just as I leave college and learn she reads the same philosopher I'm intellectually obsessed with
>bum around Europe/Africa/Cali for a while, get drunk one night and send her some poetry
>she loves it, asks if I'm coming back near her
>two weeks later I destroy my shoulder falling out of a Jeep, lose my gains and gain depression
>end up moving near her for work, don't move in quickly though
>she starts fucking some senior guy in her med school
>game over for now. Back to Tinder whores.

I lift for me, but I write for her.

Deadlift, btw.

My friend in Europe told me on Skype I should workout. He said it in a nice way even though it pissed me off at first. But I eventually started lifting and haven’t looked back since!

I had the moment most bros dream of:

>gf of 2+ years left me, she started dating some immediately
>Complete pain and depression
>Used it as pure motivation
>Went from 25%+ bf down to ~12%
>she comes back after 9 months, asks to see me to "drop off old clothes"
>I am at the pool when she arrives, getting tan af
>Walk out to meet her, sees me shirtless, her jaw DROPS

It was an amazing feeling. All that pain and hardwork rewarded in that moment.

Fastforward 5 years later, I am now lifting for the most recent sloo Ive been seeing. Focusing on getting shred so when I finally smash, ill keep her coming back. Pussy is a huge motivator, I dont care what anyone says.

Fav lift: Billysquats

Attached: shredcity.jpg (1080x1080, 1.27M)

>ana
someone post the webm

ought have her head smashed by sledgehammer thinking thottin cute all IM GIVING ADVICE.

She was the amalgamation of my own shattering perceptions, I'm the joke, the joke on the joke, not real, not known to anybody. Detached, knowing. She wanted to get to know me, let me come around but I wasn't every anything just hot fart air. I'm not anything based on anything and the joke gets so cruel twisting my intestines telling me its all true. So i lift against the absurdity, she wasn't real shes fucked and fucking 40 other guys. whatever we're both dead to one other. the overhead press

Brazil awaits; except they're 5'7" but very muscular with juicy fat brown asses

I lift to be better than her, so that I can move on without these silly pangs of guilt and longing and regret.
I lift to be good enough for the next girl who comes along, so that I have the confidence to take a chance and maybe show her I’m not as fucked up as I seem.
And for the missed opportunities, to put my mind at ease that they wouldn’t have been the best I can do anyway.
One day I will shed this cocoon of isolation. Hopefully one day soon. But not until I’m ready.

Attached: 7E872B90-148D-4EED-90D9-9939693CB3A0.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

You'll make it user, give it time

Attached: 1567919166152.jpg (788x960, 62K)

sometimes i get dreams about my highschool crush even though i haven't seen or spoken to her in over a year and i don't even like her anymore, not sure why, it doesn't sadden me or anything, her personality wasn't that attractive but she was hot i guess, still, i don't really care about relationships at the moment, i just wanna lift and jam to music

i should add i didn't start lifting for her, i just kinda did because it sounded fun and i figured i could use another hobby besides playing video games all day
>also favorite compound is deadlift but squats are getting more and more fun for me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
GIB QT TOMBOY GF

You have value user keep your head up

>highschool crush
I still get dreams about mine even though I haven't talked to her in a few years, I still like her but I'm schizoid as fuck and its the only thing that still makes me feel human.

I lift to be strong enough to carry the weight of my dreams, that's why I started.

>at weekends side job
>cute girl works with me
>gorgeous, hardworking, kinda shy, little bit weird, smile that melts heart
>approach her and start talking, first about work and then more bravely
>she likes talking with me, smiles everytime, stares at me across the workplace
>has some zoomer boyfriend that i could snap in half

FUCK

Attached: 1569155559367.png (580x548, 293K)