Garbage Fire Teams Only

You can only post ITT if you're absolutely 100% sure your favorite team will never ever win a championship. All sports welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZndxEvFNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

browns general? i dont feel like any other team literally has no chance to ever win anything ever other than the browns

There has to be others like us. I'm sure the regulation fodder is just as hopeless right?

No not really, you can't even really compare it. Imagine you're from some bumfuck nowhere city with 5000 inhabitant. After a great fluke season in a lower division, you're promoted to the top league and youhave to compete with teams from much bigger urban area, like 100 times your size: you perfectly know that you won't be able to compete, that you won't be able to win the top league. Still, you can set your goal on avoiding relegation and be happy with it and feeling the thrill of every games being a decisive game. It won't be glorious, but you know that considering the size of your team and your market, you can't do better (and if anything, you're already hitting above your weight). And if your team manage to do it, you can consider it as a victory in itself even if it's tiny.

In an US franchise from a US league, it's not the same. Apart from Green Bay, all the teams are located in big urban area, at least 1 000 000 people. So every teams can compete each others, there's no team that have to deal with an unsurmountable disadvantage in term of market size. And there's even salary cap to prevent NY, LA or Chicago to stomp on the other franchises. And there's even a draft to allow the shit franchises to get the best youngsters in priority. So basically, all is done to prevent a team from being eternally shit. In the USA, a franchise can't invoke any excuse like being a too small market.

You were saying?

>Selling Browns short
This is all part of their masterplan

You won't be laughing during the Padres/Rangers WS this year.

well put pierre

The bengals

Browns
Mariners
Trailblazers
Canucks

Based frenchposter

Trailblazers won once in '77

>tfw your team has threatened to leave town more times than they’ve been to the World Series

Forget about winning a championship, how about just having a winning season. For fuck's sake, at least older versions of the Browns were respectable.

do you mean "never win another championship"? because the Browns have won 8 so far.

>tfw your team has left town already and there's nothing stopping them from doing it again

When they do I hope they stay gone. Same for the Indians and Cavs, both inevitable in my lifetime. Just go and spare us, maybe 3 generations from now we'll have an economy with a population and they can try again with owners that give a shit.

Pre Super Bowl doesn't count.

There's being a browns fan... Then there's being a Yotes fan.
>Consistently last ranked
>Awful GM
>Located in a place where Hockey is barely tuned into...

Suffering but I'm still here.

posting here
Cantpucks at least have a nickname... Yotes is derogatory for yotes...

I like the Coyotes, they got a cool name and a cool history.
They were able to fill up their home stadium during their playoff days so all they really need is their GM to get off his ass and their arena issues to be sorted out.

It's more than that. Constantly putting rookies in before they're ready, playing injured players... It's just a mess.

i dont watch hockey but im also an AZ fag and i can say for sure the Suns will never win a championship.

charles barkley not winning with the suns will always make me SICK

is there any professional sports franchise that comes close to the browns level of shit?

You guys had some success in the lates 90’s and early 2000’s at least. I wish those kachina jerseys could return, and maybe a good team as well. At least you aren’t a team that’s fallen in grace and has to play at the old barn again

LCS game when?

muh bullce

I can't believe Manfred let the Cusb get away with that horseshit call.

But that's what makes it all the more dramatic. That even despite this, the browns are still nowhere close to being able to field a competitive team, or even a .500 team.

It wears a man down watching a team manage to get 5 or 6 allstar hidden allstar picks every year but continues to have a high school pitching staff.

At least Shane Doan put up some 900 points. Puts him in the top 150. Every team needs a franchise homer.

Better than the Nuggets my friend

my team is a garbage fire but somehow has won two titles. I am so confused

>4 (four) straight bowls
>O-4

fucking how

Cincinnati Reds (in my lifetime) and Bengals hurt my soul.

Let's suffer together, fellow 0-16er

Sup pham

Are >we literally ever going to win anything?

>Eagles

Yeah I know we're playing in a championship game Sunday but championships were never meant for us and I've accepted this years ago

all I can hope for is that we cause others butt hurt and there's been a great amount of that done this season

Daily reminder that Shitsinasty isn’t Ohio, it’s a Kentucky embassy that just happens to be north of the Ohio River

>only made the playoffs two times ever
>won World Series both times
best team of all time desu

I know I'm not from Toronto but I love the raptors. I can't wait to see them choke in playoffs as usual.

Both wild card entries. There has never been a better argument against it.

Two recent WS titles.

>Won two titles
>

>early 90s
>recent
no

>25 years ago
>recent

So many more teams waiting so much longer, yes it's recent.

>hey these other teams suck too so a 2 decade old win is recent
no

>last football championship: 1951
>last major bowl win: 1964 Rose Bowl
>last major bowl appearance: 2008 Rose Bowl, lost 49-17

>last basketball championship: never
>last championship appearance: 2005
>last Final Four appearance: 2005
>last Elite Eight appearance: 2005
>last Sweet 16 appearance: 2005

Panthers/Hornets fan reporting... Panthers have a chance though with new ownership, these next 6 months are going to make or break this team for the next 10 years.

Baseball is an old ass game, official record books don't usually look beyond 1900 out of sheer convenience. In your lifetime, 2 world series titles is a lot for teams that don't buy their way to them anyway. 15 teams have longer droughts and 6 of those have never had a title. The Mariners and Nationals don't even have pennants.

and while Im a panthers/hornets fan Im forever grateful to be a UNC fan, football sucks but god damn its nice having one clutch team to root for.
>tfw winning the natty in 05 and embracing your father in a moment of pure bliss.
miss him

>apart from green bay

Illinois would have that title if UNC didn’t get refball help out the ass in the first half. Should’ve been stripped for the academic bullshit, anyway.

Sorry for your dad, though. Sports feels with your father are the best.
Still, fuck UNCheat

>In the USA, a franchise can't invoke any excuse like being a too small market
They can in baseball

Caps desu, convinced we will never get past the second round. If that we will never even sniff playoffs once Ovi is gone. We had multiple chances and we blew it. This team is owned by the Pens and I hate it so much. I just want to die. Why can’t we & more broad issue of, why can’t DC sports get past second round at all? Why are we cursed? What did we do?

do the rangers belong here?

A statistical analysis of just how shit the Browns actually are.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZndxEvFNk

Fuck man, XFL team when?

i like their old jerseys

Coyotes

The Browns have won 8 championships, 4 of them being NFL Championships. The last one being in 1964. They were one of the most dominant teams of the 40s, 50s, and 60s. They were also very good in the 80s and early 90s. It is only since returning in 1999 that they've only had one playoff appearance (2003).

hey Orlanbros, Magic suck and I hate everything about that team and how much they get covered on the local radio. We need the Rage back

That's right, I consider it Kentucky since I've been there so many times.

what about never going to win a championship again
are we allowed?

all english clubs despite manure, mancity, chelsea, arsenal, lelverpool and the spurs

all spanish clubs despite barca, real, atleti, sevilla and valencia

all german clubs despite bayern and borussia

all french clubs despite psg

>winning a world series within the past two decades isn't an accomplishment
The Nationals, Mariners, Brewers, Orioles, Reds, A's, Twins, Tigers, Mets, Rockies, Padres, and Rays would all like a word with you.

I don't think you understand what it's like to follow basketball and not be a fan of one of the perennial winners.

lets be real..

one of the few legitimate curses in football

That 05 basketball team was basically meme chucking before it was cool

as a Kentuckian I wish we could annex it

Waddap big pimps

It was all too good to be true

Nah man, at least we've seen the peak of the mountain before. Browns have been buried frozen by the snow at the base of the mountain and never broken through ever..

Nuggets is looking lit tho, the players are just too young for now.

Hey, the Warriors were absolute dumpster fire garbage for the longest time and now they're in the finals every year.

The Rangers are fucked for the next 10 years. Aging players and no prospects to rely on. Overpaying everyone. Selling off young talent for veterans past their prime. They’ll finish last in the ALW for the next 4 or 5 years

Can't win if you don't exist.

A-are us Knicks fans allowed in here? I don't think we'll ever come close so long as the management we're under is still in charge

iktf

literally who does this. you should be ashamed of yourself for ever having made this decision. please return to the land of your forefathers at once

t. 5th-generation arizonan

they don't have an owner who is literally retarded

Swansea, Leicester and even Wigan have won silverware in recent seasons in England though

who did they name the Super Bowl trophy after, moron?

the Expos are the most screwed franchise ever. They had the best team in baseball twice: 1981 and 1994. Baseball had lockouts/strikes both years just to screw them out of a chance to win it all.

Vince Lombardi? Not sure what that has to do with the Browns. The trophy was named after Lombardi in 1970, when he had already won 2 of them.

creepy stuff

Braves had the best team in 94. fucking fight me.

bruh same

No team stands a chance against the Pats because the referees are on the Pats side. My thoughts are with you Eagles fans, and even though I know you'll lose, i will cheer your team along the entire way

same