One of the most blandest and mediocre super hero films ever...

One of the most blandest and mediocre super hero films ever. Anyone who actually thinks this is a well made movie has to be memeing.

Instead of an actual BvS movie we get "Superman Goes to court: The Movie"

>No backstory of how Wayne Manor got burnt to ground
>No information on whereabouts of Joker during events of movie
>No information on how Robin died by Joker
>Movie crams pointless court room, Clark Kent scenes in when it should have been more Batman focused
>Martha scene is so badly edited that it is laughable
Yes I understand Batman has become his parents killer after he hears Superman say Martha but due to the horrible editing it fails at actually making an impact
>Killing off Jimmy Olsen when he only got like 2 minutes of screen time in the entire DCEU: how the FUCK can you do this?

BRAVO SNYDER for cramming a lot in this movie and leaving a lot out because you wanted to jump start the DCEU to catch up with the MCU.

reddit is that a way for you boyo. Leave kino to real men

>unironically uses the word "kino"
>calls anyone else Reddit

You have to go back newfag

>he doesn't know that an entire subreddit loves the DCEU

you are not serious are you mate, did you watch civil war, that shit was unredeemable, the way events panned out was impossibly coincedental, and just plain stupid

>I hate BvS so I must love Civil War
No you idiot. I hate Captain America and can't stand him as a super hero.

>most blandest
>expects to be taken seriously

Why can't I list all the problems I think BvS has without being called an MCU lover?

>spoonfeed everything to me waah waaah

stick to marvel capeshit kid

>people defend BvS as some masterpiece
You guys have to be joking

You're right. I didn't know that. Is that supposed to be embarrassing?

>Being such a pleb
anyone got the gospel of snyder? lost mine

>watching capeshit
you did this to yourself

This is one time I'm going to have to disagree with based Armond. Literally supergirl is better than Snyder's shit franchise.

Marvel spics are really obsessed with Reddit. This time you managed to change the language atleast Pedro.

It's a common example of ironic shit posting taken over by autists who didn't get the joke. Ive seen a few people with taste who LIKED MoS and BVS, but only in contrast to MCU capeshit. Nobody really thinks they're masterpieces.

It's just shitskins from twitter and a Sup Forumseddit swede

This must be where that massive advertising budget went.

i don't get it. what's that supposed to prove? that reddit has a subboard for DCEU? what about MCEU? I love EU4 and reddit has a subboard for it too nigger.

>EU4
Fuck off reddit.