How is Boston Legal? I remember it always getting Emmy awards but never watched

How is Boston Legal? I remember it always getting Emmy awards but never watched.

Got a little too preachy as time went on, and the finale ruined a setup that the show had seemingly worked on for a years.

Great show. Practice was good too

Typical David-E.-Kelley-show: Takes a nosedive after S1/S2.

>Danny crane
>Donnie crane

The Practice was consistently good in my opinion. I'm a big fan of his and even love Lake Placid

The practice was alright I watched that shit when I was around 12 though

This.

First 3 seasons are pretty great though

Season 9 of The Practice is what spun off into Boston Legal

Yeah, this. It also did the Community thing with minor character quirks devolving into full-blown autism over time

tfw literal autism

Shattastic!

He was the most egregious example I think
>starts off as a socially awkward autist
>ends up as a living meme that can only communicate with a series of verbal/physical tics

>tfw ywn smoke a cigar with james spader and william shatner on a balcony

DUDE DRAMEDY LMAO

Shatner's antics were fun, ladies were hot (even that old hag, mmmm), but it got too left-wing eventually, the runners couldn't keep their autism in check. The lauded High Court scene and speech are actually quite embarrassing.

I thought the finale was perfect desu. Especially considering the IRL people they got to show up like you-know-who.

Ally McBeal is the best lawyer show ever. Prove me wrong (you can't, literally can't).

Spader AND Shatner in the same show and you haven't seen it yet? WTF is wrong with you?!

Aside from Hannibal my favourite show. If you dont like you are a faggot.

The Practice was good. Some cases were really good. I think it went a nosedive when the main guy got replaced and /or most of the cast left

>tfw Dylan McDermott never got a good role again

It was legalized in the 1700s. Probably should still be controlled though.

I was really young when I watched it, so I don't remember a lot of the actual cases, but the relationship between Alan and Denny was awesome and I liked it when it got cartoony and out there like with the word salad and mad cow disease and whatnot

The opening scene for the word salad episode is goddamn fantastic

Wasn't he in love with a doll or something? I remember catching that particular episode a million times

Yea there were a lot of subplots involving him. I think he got arrested at one point too for shooting Shirley

It's really good, user.
The Spader-Shatner duo is majestic.
Give it a chance!

Not enough robert downey.

The grinder is the best lawyer show.

The best parts are the Denny/Alan interactions especially the closing scenes of each episode.
Shirley is good but sometimes comes across as a bitch.
The show tends to break the fourth wall often which I found amusing
>Denny saying "cue the music"before the opening credits
>Autism guy once humming the theme song
>References to Klingons
>Another old guy actually referencing the show itself

What setup did it ruin?

Very well written show with full actualized characters but it slowly gets dragged down by flanderization and the injection of leftist talking points into every story.

This couldn't sum it up better. Still watchable though.

The global warming predictions are amusing now in hindsight

Ah I don't think I watched it after 2000. Def didn't watch James Spader arc.

I believe I was probably watching 24 or RAW. Plus I really only like serialized shows

Dylan had a drug and booze problem. But it's OK now he gets to cum inside Maggie Q

This desu