Well, Sup Forums. This is it, I guess. My final thread. It's been a good 8 years here...

Well, Sup Forums. This is it, I guess. My final thread. It's been a good 8 years here. You guys were the closest thing to friends I ever had.

She send me a video of her fucking her boyfriend. Don't ask me to post it because I already sold my phone and other belongings. I will not continue to torture myself anymore. So I decided to spend my last few hours with you guys. As my last wish, I want the most legendary thread you guys can get me. YLYL, reaction gifs, greentext, Spiderman, hentai, gore, all of it. I want you guys to remember me as I remembered you. I'll be here until the last 404.

Attached: D21F3BE8-4CDD-4D78-8C56-EE87B2CC627F.jpg (613x342, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kETGEWzDxIY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aight see you tomorrow

:(

Attached: IMG_20190506_062435.jpg (112x112, 6K)

:(

Just a girl man dont

op, if you wanna get back at that whore, get back at her by becoming successful. then rub it in her face like you would with ur dick. this is what she wanted, she wanted to ruin you mentally. raise your head king, your crown is slipping.

Attached: IMG_20191019_152252.jpg (640x354, 77K)

Op we love you man before you leave answer this
Did Sup Forums change? If so how?

Attached: 25EE0678-854E-4CAB-B644-18EE4D9B4967.jpg (1242x2208, 279K)

It’s always been this shitty tbh. But I love it anyway. The stories and the people are what I’m going to miss the most.

:)

I'm not the type to get jealous. Even after something like that.

My ex thought it was funny to file stalking charges WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER with false police reports.

I'm entirely logical and when we finally went to court she lost and I sued her for all the money I had to spend. $7.5k. After it was all over, she couldn't stand that I couldn't text or call her back. Because she never removed the injunction. But it was dropped. But she had started a new police report saying the same thing again. I told her all she had to do was go back to the police and make an addendum but she never did. So I never called since. She has my number saved in her phone to this day. Even my other ex can confirm it's still there.

Honestly though, she was not worth even a second thought. Not worth it at all. She was a drug addiction who smoked heroin. She cared more about her drug addict friends than me, she had an abortion before she met me, and she is a stripper. On top of that, she couldn't make good decisions because her brain was fucked and she has bipolar disorder.

I have a treasure trove of nudes I sometimes fap to. But I rarely do. I found someone so much better, hotter, and more competent now.

Why did she send you that video?

*addict

Fuck that bitch. Giving up will only bring satiety to your enemies. Let them suffer with the knowledge that they treated you like shit, and yet you still became a better person than them.

You deserve better for yourself op.

What are you posting from if you sold your belongings? Where are you going? I can't imagine you'd kill yourself after going through the effort of selling your stuff

not worth it over some girl, they'll revel in your disappearance and others on your side will grieve

Why some men are so pathetic? It's just a fucking meat hole, nothing more. All that love bullshit is just a made up thing, just jerk off a little, or buy a whore and that's it. Or just kill her, not yourself.

bitches ain't shit, hoes mad, don't just let some femtard have the privilege of being the end of you. Thats just what she fucking wants, is for you to kys.

See you space cowboy.

Cmon dog, take the blackpill. Channel it into hate for this world and spread it. Take comfort in knowing it will get so bad that something big, meaningful will happen.

Attached: 1096021A-9435-497D-8E99-36971A9E88B3.png (750x1334, 781K)

She wanted me to see how much better she is now

*better off

think about it this way. if she's sending you vids of her fucking someone else, she's thinking about you so much that she wants to make you jealous.
just send it to her parents on fb and call it a day

Good for you about new girlfriend, awesome bro!

Alright, OP wanted threads.
Post who youd want to wake up to

Attached: 6ED57C1B-689D-4196-81C8-3207FFAC53F2.jpg (750x936, 521K)

>killing yourself over a hole

Attached: F.jpg (700x560, 45K)

Look, i get it.
Heartache is one of the worst things imaginable. it can seriously fuck you up, but realistically man it’s not worth ending your life over a female. one door closes and another one opens, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you to become who you want to be, to rise over that bitch.

take it as a lesson to harden up, hit the gym, learn, better yourself in anyway you can imagine.
i know none of this will help instantly, but stick it out for afew more days. the pain will get easier, i promise.

don't do it OP get her back send her a video of you fucking that same guy

Attached: 0498 - Xz7HoqP.png (600x590, 360K)

Funny how she's with this other guy but still thinking about you. I mean that's not really moving on is it?

hentai

Attached: 1568783084153m.jpg (725x1024, 119K)

sorry brah, ...

Attached: 69987490_2441013252847631_5920728205559332864_n.png (485x412, 46K)

Did an ogre fuck her?

Attached: 1556227839187.jpg (850x908, 264K)

Live! Live for the BENIS!

Attached: 1569104481199.jpg (800x800, 225K)

You can always be gay.

Attached: 1568823652296.jpg (700x742, 93K)

Another body no one cares about its looking like

Damn OP

Attached: 1563991207587.gif (446x361, 6K)

OP should play pokemon go on his phone

Attached: IMG_51981.jpg (742x960, 69K)

I seriously feel for you bro. Heartache really sucks. It feels like your soul is dying. your insides hurt and feel like no one has ever felt the way you feel right now.

I was dating a girl, fell in love and the sad part is, I was only seeing her for 3 months. But i know in my heart she was the one.

then she broke up with me, and 4 days later was seeing my "friend" I confronted them both and they both lied.

It took me 10 months to get over it.

then, just a few weeks ago I found out that their 1 year anniversary was during the time we were together...

Woman can be really horrible. I tried to kill myself and got put in the hospital.

That pain will take a long time to go away. it won't be easy but it will eventually fade.

There will be someone better. There will be someone who understands how awesome you are. But these bitches dont deserve us.

Please hang in there. I know what youre feeling and thinking.

I promise you. It will get better. But there is no time frame.

Fuq da chinese. Triads get whacked

You are going to give up on life just for another person? the best way to get back at her is you doing the best you can with your life not ending it, nobody deserves that priviledge

Real life is not the plot of a hentai manga.

Gonna sword yourself? Gotta go out like a badass.

Attached: IMG_51701.jpg (960x1280, 173K)

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 4451570616091385.jpg (1356x1103, 114K)

same guy again...

tonight i found out my friend caught an STI from his girlfriend of 2 months.

he was seeing her nearly every day. The 3 days he didn't see her in the last month she cheated on him and got an STI. Passed it on to him

dude is broken.

the majority of my male friends have all gone through harsh breakups recently. I'm starting to think that women these days dont give a fuck and dont care about being garbage humans.

fuck her boyfriend, that'll show her

Dont fall for it OP!

Attached: dt050324.gif (900x284, 118K)

I feel for you OP, I really do. My girlfriend and I recently broke up after our one year together (mostly due to distance). But man there are so many better girls out there that deserve someone like you. Don't end it all just because of one stupid bitch, because maybe it won't have negative effects on you, but on everyone else around you. Go out there and get you someone you deserve king.

Attached: FB_IMG_1571551033846.jpg (950x720, 76K)

Gotta keep dem hoes on a leash

Attached: 1570071946737m.jpg (1024x970, 109K)

Not worth it brother. We all have one shot to experience this crazy world. I wouldn't use her for motivation for bettering yourself either. That's exactly what she's doing by still thinking about you while she's with a guy she clearly doesn't give a shit about. The honest truth is that just have to move on, a day at a time. Make goals and set objectives every day to improve how you want to. Don't do it for her. Don't do it for your friends or family. Do it for yourself. If you aren't on your side then no one will be. Definitely send the vid to everyone she knows though and then change your number. Fuck that bitch.

Look at the bright side, now you can skull fuck a mermaid if you want.

Attached: 1559941696471.png (544x677, 407K)

Attached: received_2404232786485965.jpg (1080x1661, 96K)

Damn Lebron what about basketball?

boo whooo

Attached: DtxkwccW0AAgbIV.png (720x900, 814K)

Thanks for always being here man, even if you're just lurking.
See you space cowboy

Attached: 1521664700304.jpg (1921x1080, 428K)

OP is probably hung like a stallion ... should show us his dick.

Attached: EEze6RvUEAABGMg.png (1200x1440, 1.45M)

Hey OP ... remeber that time ... ?

Attached: sd9bqfjmb7m31.png (499x847, 380K)

>kills himself over the fact that some random hooker has a bf
ok

Feel for ya. Shit just doesn't feel worth it these days Sup Forumsro. Spend years on people to get fucked. Can't meet anyone new due to people's wacked out agendas and standards. Standards they probably couldn't live up to themselves. People lying all the time for various reasons. Some people think you're weird for telling the truth sometimes.

All I know is the world I was raised to live in is gone. All that will follow can't be good. The American way is under attack from all sides and may well just be gone in 20 years. Sometimes I wonder if I died as a kid and this is hell.

Man ... this is perfect ... if plan on dieing ... you could spend a month racking up credit card debt amd drinking all the silk you want. they cant charge a dead man

Attached: 1568990202064.png (805x851, 89K)

>america
found the problem. I'm left by american standards and even I would pop a vessel at those fucking left, lgbt retards in the US

OP don’t leave us you fucking nigger, we need more ppl like you around here

dying*

Nigga, you really wasted 8 years with these fags?

Attached: 1568421888939.jpg (527x720, 210K)

Come on op there’s plenty of stuff to live for like soda pop and pizza stuffed animals water parks churros and slides man cmon don’t you remember going down a slide when you were a little kid

Literally this OP. If she's sending you these messages it means she thinks about you while she's getting fucked by some other dude.
Play her at her own game by showing her you don't give a shit and move on.

see you in a couple weeks

live stream

At least get one last good fap out first

Attached: em39.jpg (1080x1349, 166K)

Post the nudes ffs

Well buddy, don't do do it plain and simple; don't know if you're a troll or what but overall I've been to a similar place. At points in my life I had no friends, no family, no girlfriend, no home, and at worst no will to live. In the end I pulled it together and I pulled through and slowly built up my life again. Try and pull through because right now the world is your oyster, you can go join the kurds, or the cossacks, or go to africa to try and be a warlord and have a haram, at this point you have anything and everything you can imagine to live for. I hope you pull through man. I don't know you and you don't know me, but I care.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a retard.
>sold everything
>planning to leave permanently because of people fucking
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha what a fucking loser.

Attached: EtkHQVr.jpg (490x392, 19K)

OP if you're lurking please hear me out.

Last year was the hardest year of my life. I was in love with a toxic woman who I shared a toxic horrible relationship with. She was abusive emotionally and sometimes physically. She was a hardcore alcoholic who only got meaner as she would drink.
I myself became a horrible alcoholic and was so depressed I constantly contemplated suicide. I would use drugs and alcohol and vidya to try and escape and all our problems would only escalate. She cheated on me with a woman and constantly put me down in front of my friends.
When it ended, I felt morbid. Horrible. On the fucking edge. I wanted to die. I didn't know how I could go on after FOUR years of giving my everything to this woman. We had good times too, which only made it harder when it was over.

Every ounce of my being was a destroyed pathetic mess for a year. I didn't know how I could possibly have a future.

But I didn't do it. I didn't end it. And even though every fucking day was miserable and I had no drive to continue treading water, I did just the bare minimum to survive.

That is what you HAVE TO DO.

Fucking survive user.
You have to fucking survive.

No matter how horrible you feel now, you can feel that much better and happier later.

Even a fucking shithead friendless autistic loser Sup Forumstard like myself ended up finding love again.

Love for myself, life, and even a wonderful partner.
I'm married now to a wonderful person and I have a child on the way and I could never dream of walking away because I put in the work and fucking survived myself.

So for the love of Kek, and all your fellow faggots, please be a Sup Forumsro and just go one more day.

I love you user. I mean that.

Attached: IMG_0176.jpg (680x666, 95K)

Include me in the screenshots

Attached: 1569941441824.jpg (1242x1093, 266K)

Attached: Party monster.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

THANKS MR. BENIS :-D

don't neck yourself over some stupid bitch

Attached: Hopeisagoodthing.png (742x679, 431K)

what areu gay? ur gonna go out like a little bitch to a girl? bahahhahahah

shit sucks, best thing you can do is do better in life than her though. or if anyone is interested I keep a list of revenges I or my friends have pulled.

Attached: 1301496776204.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

I hope you dont do anything dumb, you are not alone in this world, please seek help, if not say what you need help with and i’ll try and stear you in the right derection,

Why would you sell your stuff if you kys anyway? Larp

Not op but thanks, really needed that

Attached: 016D3A18-F3AF-48B8-96D8-EA583CDF9E8A.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

you wont miss a thing when that buck shot pops your dome. Live stream it fgt

Attached: russki an hero.webm (1276x720, 1.7M)

Unimpressed with your shit OP. You gonna kill yourself over some dumb girl!?! Come on nigga, you are better then this. Smarten up and stay alive ok? Cus that would be awesome if you did. Seriously think about things alright? Noone is worth it and you shouldnt look to people for happiness. Stay strong.

Attached: 1568761618341.jpg (497x689, 48K)

Dude do it

Listen. Im all lovey fucking romantic fagg with girlfriends. But this always pulls me out that weak shit.

Play this and just let it groove you out of your funk

Lose a ho gain a ho

youtu.be/kETGEWzDxIY

You do it, idiot.

Can I have your car?
I really need one

Dang user, I love you man. If you choose to stay, there will be people on your path that can help you. I believe in your survival user. I believe in you.

It's okay Sup Forumsruv. I love you and it'll be okay.

Attached: IMG_3682.jpg (722x1280, 211K)

Why kill yourself? Surely that isn't the right way forwards...

You sound like a great person, reading thing like that give me hope for my futur

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-10-00-16-52.png (1080x1920, 964K)

waiting for 404. also..

>dying for pussy

Attached: 3666520114.jpg (503x672, 29K)

Imagine being that weak minded that you would end your own life over a bitch.

Attached: 1343981163125.jpg (189x220, 44K)