So if any late night lurkers remember this guy from yesterday, I can say he is doing a lot better!

So if any late night lurkers remember this guy from yesterday, I can say he is doing a lot better!

Attached: Snapchat-933824043.jpg (934x1920, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/kittyfund28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

did you take him to the vet?

No by the time I have free time my local vets are already closed :(

He better be! Did you get him antibiotics for his infection?

Nope on that too. I dont know which to get and I'm still strapped for cash until Friday

You dare defy the devil?

Also here is what his home looks like

Attached: Snapchat-390002916.jpg (934x1920, 476K)

is he at least eating?

looks like his eyes are still weeping pus

He is eating a bit of the Turkey breast and the eye isn't as bad but he does produce a quite some pus

take that fucking cat to a vet for treatment before permanent damage occurs you fucking weeb

Easier said than done

Also I have gotten him to finally drink water

then find somebody who is capable. it's only difficult because you lack motivation

What was wrong with him op?

cat & timestamp + PayPal or whatever. money is for kitty. Get on it OP.

He was under my car for about 12 hours and when I got him he had a major black spot of just pus on his eye and it was somewhat swollen. Also the obvious he was most likely hungry and thirsty

Good idea

Poor little cat I am glad you saved him. Please take him to a vet if his eye doesn’t get better.

Is everyone cool if I make a PayPal for this guy?

Attached: Snapchat-1604187230.jpg (934x1920, 415K)

see

Just make it

If I was not completely broke I would totally give you a few bucks I only have 1$ in my bank account until next month. Really hope you can get enough money together to take him.

After the paypal, if you drop a zip code (if you're ok giving) I'm sure we can find a non emergency Vet you can work with with minimal travel. Emergency =$500+ reg Vet would be like $120 tops

Don't worry, we can get it. Almost all of us have been there.

take him to the vet when you can please, get him fixed up, get him vaccines

thank u, and God bless.

They are about to post a paypal or something. Some of us are going to kick in to get the kitty help. Stay tuned for results.

i am monitoring this thread

Where do you live? ASPCA has traveling trucks that'd fix him, give him shots and chip him on a dime.

That makes three of us at least. I'm thinking about 15 m to setup a new paypal so just killing time.

So I'm having to create a new email because the PayPal I already had has my name so I'm not trying to dox my self

ASPCA is good and all but they never seem to be where you need them to be. They mostly hit bigger cities. and pass by the smaller ones. God knows I could have used their help.

California

Northern cali if memory serves... or Washington? West coast

I understand that. This is the chan after all. I am being patient

Nah south cali

They have their hands overfull there

OP here! I have a PayPal created, I will send the link in a bit.

They definitely have their drawbacks, but they saved me $100's for my cat. Vet wanted to charge me half my rent to do what they did.

I did have to take an entire day off to travel and make sure I'd be one of the first in line. Still worth it in the end

At least I got the coast right

paypal.me/kittyfund28

Here's the link!

I'm not saying don't try at all, but cali has a massive pet/animal issue. Try everything to get affordable care, some groups go around spay and neutering for cheap (and that's something you want to keep separate from the normal vet). Look for any help you can get, but plan for the worst.

If possible I want to go tommorow

Luckily for OP, male cats are cheaper to take to the vet

OP can you confirm this is correct using a new picture of the kitty?

step on him with high heels on for me pls

Jason...I fucking love you

Kill yourself with anything at hand. You shouldn't exist, you are a backtrack in human evolution.

What the fuck are you talking about? I love some guy named dave.

I kicked in $30 bucks. I'm sure some people can kick in like ten or so.

A small and broken family is still good.

Attached: stitch.gif (327x200, 1.33M)

not until he steps on the cat come on its my fetish

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 13K)

I need some contact info

literally kys

You are human garbage. We really should castrate people like you. People that get off on the suffering of others. Please an hero, you will do the world a service that way. the only way you can do something good.

Why? Just take care of a life that need you. That cat will love you till the end of time.

not before i go postal, friend. gotta know the feeling of dominating some poor pathetic damsel in distress. small animals are good but will never cry like humans do.

I did horrible things in combat. I did horrible things in life. Why the hell would you want to know me?

i tried to join the military, got good asvab score but failed psych eval.

That means nothing.

This guys got the right idea
If only OP wasnt such a faggot.
Jk, but seriously. Stop being a faggot and take care of the kitty. If you have to go to a pay day loan place, do it.

Also I just bothered to look at the kitten's private parts and it's a girl!

Attached: Snapchat-1141682038.jpg (934x1920, 384K)

no i just enjoy watching other people suffer

Kek

A female ginger, that's pretty rare dude

So, you didn't even stack up?

There is litterly hundreds if not thousands of organisations you can call for help, you're just a lazy bastard that dont deserve that sweet kitty

So all we are willing to give to save a kitten is thirty bucks? What the fuck?

I've gotten a bit more than $30 from a couple of others!

is there a 24 hour emergency vet in your town? please take him there asap

Attached: 1564219152177.gif (500x500, 879K)

Ginger females are rare. They also cost more to get fixed...

I concur. OP, where do you live? I'll personally drive down and take her off your hands if you can't be bothered to be a responsible owner.

california iirc

I'm calling sick for work tommorow so i can take her to a vet that opens at 9am. I should have enough with the donations I have gotten!

have you named her yet?

Just sent some anyway, please update us as the situation progresses

Thank you so much NA!!!!

Attached: Snapchat-1252523555.jpg (934x1920, 362K)

Yes her name is Lily!

I’m laying in bed at home, popped 5 molly about 3 hours ago; listening to music and looking at Sup Forums. Saw this thread. Made me happy. Thanks for the good feels

we are glad to hear that he is getting better. keep loving him and be blessed.

Just wanted to stop by this thread to say thanks for protecting this little angel. Good guy OP

You best take care of that precious flower. Ginger females are a rarity, you're lucky to have found her.

I know I can't please everyone but I'm going to take her to the vet tommorow and with the money i have been sent that will hopefully cover the costs for vaccinations, neuter/spay, food, litter box, and kitten Milk

Attached: Snapchat-1252403146.jpg (934x1920, 393K)

No problem, just want to make sure she gets a loving home

Pls tell me.you aren't closing the lid and locking him a shoebox while you go to work
I remember you said airholes last time and now it looks like that's what you're doing

Also if I have anything spare from all the essentials for her, I will be sure to get her cat toys and if I find space in my tiny home then a cat playing tower thing

>kitten Milk
she looks old enough to be eating solid food. spray/neuter will be your biggest expense. good luck OP

Please get a bigger box for kitty, unless you mean that's just her bed

I had kept it in a shoe box for a bit because I didn't want to run the risk of her having fleas or something and leaving a mess. I can assure you now that she will either sleep on my bed or I'll set up a spot in the bathroom for her

Ya moving forward until I get a proper bed, I'm going to have that as her bed

if she's feral at all, playing podcast for her while you're away will help her become accustomed to human voices. she looks pretty tamed in your photos though.

OP, set up a discord or something to keep us updated, please. Trying to catch the threads at work and I'm worried I'll miss an update

She is tamed. She doesn't bite or is ripping up the furniture. She just likes to claw onto me tho

Good Idea!!

if she's not hissing/growling at you, you're fine. i took in a feral kitten and had weeks of work before she trusted me.

this op really be a good dood

sent a little. set up a discord and keep us apprised of the money need to get a vet visit. will help more if needed.

Here is Lily's discord if you guys want to follow updates!
XQs7RK

She's a cutie OP. Comfy thread.

Joined, connection at work very spotty tho

i don't use such things, but i will pray for her and hope she continues to improve