What the fuck is going on at McKamey Manor? There has to be more to this than idiots signing up to be tortured...

What the fuck is going on at McKamey Manor? There has to be more to this than idiots signing up to be tortured. How does the owner make money?

Attached: 5E178903-9066-4F60-80A7-837A9A67FF25.jpg (750x500, 82K)

White people shit.....

it's mostly white women, they coom every time they so much as think of someone putting powertools near their clunge

I dont think he does on anything in the manor all he gets paid with is the dog food and i bet the videos on youtube are ad freindly but other than that he is in extreme debt and has had to move multiple times due to foreclosure or being kicked out because he does the manor at his house or property that he can set it up in.

I read that dog food thing but also read donations are “greatly appreciated” and with a long wait list im sure thats a big factor. Something just seems off about it, but it’s very unsettling.

>imagine signing up for this and then not beating the absolute shit out of the first torturer that comes into the room

Just bdsm to the extreme. If you listed to the owner of this, Russ I think? He does a pretty good job at dom commands and safe word stuff. It’s shocking because some folks have a whole lot more pain tolerance than the average person but more likely mental issues to go along with that tolerance.

I would love for someone to sign up just to do that but they make it really hard. Usually taping their eyes shut and handcuffing them off rip. I’ve read a lot of rumors about the contestants being drugged against their will and without consent. I’ve also read that it’s live streamed to a select group of people who bet on it/get enjoyment from it.

I’ve seen them ignore the safe word and the contract states they can keep going as long as you’re not actually seriously physically hurt, even if you use the safe word.

samefag continuing....I’ve seen every video and I feel like that a lot of it are just good scream actors and the other have are the masochists I mentioned. And if you watch closely (and enough videos) you’ll see that while it may look brutal, it’s still restrained quite a bit.

Though that goes to say a lot and commend them for the bdsm aspect; they do a great job riding the line of submission and consent.

Crap I replied on the wrong post. Fuck it. Figure it out.

You say you’ve seen every video. Do you think Russ is sexually aroused by this? What is is motive?

post vids?

Oh yeah I definitely think so; most are but a few kink people just enjoy the power aspect. But it’s the only thing I can think of that warrants “compensation” for him. As another OP posted, in the past he does it for free or else asks for dog food donations. I think I heard he’s a dog breeder or something to do with greyhound rescue (hence the Las Vegas betting myth). So unless there is some under the table talk of cash when they show up, I’m guessing it’s all just for his fun. I mean really there isn’t anything illegal in these videos really

Samfag here....if you watch his videos he’s a bit of a huckster so I’m sure he trolled a lot and spread a lot of his own rumors about himself. He certainly made a creepy project; though I’m curious if he even still around since most of the recent videos posted are several years old now.

https:// youtu.be/5LCB_k9jrYc

white people want to get murder in the most brutal way possible

white women want to get brutally raped

Yeah possibly. Brilliant observation and trendsetting.

That guy has to be a serial killet on the side. He seems way too off in interviews

You write like a scorned pajeet

Nah dude, he's right, I'm white and I fantasize about getting brutally murdered at least 3 times a day.