PENNSYLVANIA user WHO GAVE ME THE COUP INTEL, WHERE ARE YOU

This year in May, an American user who knew a lot of deal on Turkish politics told me about this coup.

user, if you're reading this, I need to talk to you. Please respond.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/733802/a-reclusive-religious-scholar-in-pennsylvania-may-be-behind-the-attempted-coup-in-turkey/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like it didn't go as they expected

lol sounds like their "perfect" plan fucked up big time. I thought the CIA was good at this shit.

>. I thought the CIA was good at this shit.
see Cuba

>Bay of Pigs Invasion

I mean they are batting like .700 with these things. CIA shouldnt fuck this shit up

>Iran
>Afghanistan
>Panama
>God knows how many other countries

CIA is pretty good at their job.

bamp

>it wasn't a roach fail
>it was a CIA fail

Nice job CIA.

WTF guys, come on.

At least get on that Hilary shit

Probably confirmation bias. The CIA doesn't need to announce when missions succeed or fail, we probably only hear about it when one fails so hard that they can't or don't cover it up.

>it will be like surgery, Turk Army and US help, overnight, strategic

So are heads rolling in the USA for this fuck up?

Iran coup failed at first and the military was beaten back by pro commie forces but then Roosevelt Jr did something the next day that is still classified to this day to put the shah back.

see Flipland when the People Power revolution happened

Lol you guys are so gay.

This screenshot proves nothing, just some jackass speaking vaguely about Turkish politics.

Gulen is based in Saylorsburg near Brodheadsville and has a compound where you can here helicopters and shit and people cant get near it

Stop wasting your time, no one here believes what they see as facts. We're just speculating.

Go fucking sleep, CIA bitch in heat.

fake and gay brigade is here
>vaguely
he posted Erdo's photo from 1996 with the American ambassador. This is quite advanced knowledged, and he correctly predicted the coup.

Didn't Erdogan say that the orders for the coup were coming from Pennsylvania?

>>God knows how many other countries

Not an argument.

Just another LARPer as usual.

NJ user here, that ain't too far from me. How do you know this and are you positive?

He did. He knows whom he's up against.

this map is stupid, the US doesn't bomb the oceans

>Basically the entirity of Asia besides based Mongolia
Has mongolia ever commented on Sup Forums, or do they only have wild horses there?

qz.com/733802/a-reclusive-religious-scholar-in-pennsylvania-may-be-behind-the-attempted-coup-in-turkey/

>If I told you where I'm from you wouldn't be able to handle it turkbros

CONFIRMED JEW FROM ISRAEL

Yeah you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll

This shit also confirms the CIA user that had to explain Spurdo to his boss was real.

>qz.com/733802/a-reclusive-religious-scholar-in-pennsylvania-may-be-behind-the-attempted-coup-in-turkey/
digits confirm

Details on classified shit?

It's [spoiler]classified.[/spoiler]

I wonder where I rank on the threat matrix.

Good to know we're protecting our own interests, too bad the rest of the world is fucking cuckolds.

Yeah, but any background? You're getting this from somewhere.

I've known about his place for years. Our own little shitty secret.

>no arrows pointing inside the US