Favorite Cruise film?

Favorite Cruise film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grQ3QAcfLLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like a Bill Plympton cartoon there.

Top Gun

nothing will top rainman
everything Sup Forums could ever want in a movie

Shame he became so salty, but this film was the perfect parallel. Newman could've been so easily what Cruise became, but he took the higher road of contentment in his craft and will forever be respected.

Cruise is just a face now, and he's rapidly losing that, shoop or no shoop.

Is he okay???

LITTLE HOT IN HERE GUYS

interview with a vampire

Acts one and two are absolutely kino

Edge of Tomorrow

Bit of a hot head

Titanic

This.

A Few Good Men

>"I dare you to name a movie other than this literal kino, gayboy!"

What did Tom mean by this?

>reminder he's had every surgery going to look young.
Why couldn't he grow old properly?

>"SERIOUSLY GUYS, IT'S RISKY BUSINESS KEEPING THE AC OFF LIKE THIS. I'M PARCHED, CAN A FEW GOOD MEN GET ME A COCKTAIL? SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE ME A VANILLA SKY. YOU CAN USE MY WATCH AS COLLATERAL TO PAY FOR IT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO GET THE RAIN MAN I NEED COOLING OFF"

so true

>Anything but Magnolia
bad thread

Born on the Fourth of July

Also Hans Zimmer at his very best

it's pretty decent

I really like Oblivion and Edge of tomorrow. I consider the 2 some of the best sci-fi released in the latest years. But i also really like Magnolia and he was great there.

I think if this guy wasn't a scientologist he would be at the same level of praise and popularity as Leo DiCaprio

The one that's Days of Thunder in fighter jets.

>I think if this guy wasn't a scientologist he would be at the same level of praise and popularity as Leo DiCaprio
He isn't?

Agreed. God Tier soundtrack, too. Probably my favorite movie period.

That would be cool if every Tom Cruise movie takes place in the same cinematic universe.

not really, most people consider him an awful person because of his cult. Can't really blame them - those people are literally insane and brainwashed, but when it comes to movies his skill is truly legit.

i dont watch movies i just have this image i wanted to post

The fucked up ending killed it for me

Doesn't seem to be hurting his films' box office numbers, which is pretty much what he's focused on making anymore. The Mummy is pretty much guaranteed bank this summer.

yeah but i think a lot of that money comes from outside US box office. He still makes a lot from US box office, but would definitely make more if he wasn't a scientologist. Pretty sure most people feel the same too - he's weird, but great in movies - so they go see them.

Pretty much this. The Edge of tomorrow was saved by Europe and Asia. Ppl love Tom here in Yurop

>ctrl+F Magnolia
>2 hits
this time Sup Forums didnt disappoint
youtube.com/watch?v=grQ3QAcfLLw

I used to, then that nazi movie came out and he dialed back on the crazy and I went back to judging him based on movie quality. Then he had to go and shit out those extra M:I movies.

I think a lot of people eased up on him after Tropic Thunder, too.

The Bourne Legacy