DUDE

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Fuck off, he made some great points and it should be legalized nationwide.

After smoking weed for awhile I realized it doesn't do anything positive for me. All it does is make me feel paranoid and insecure and sometimes depressed. Rarely does anything positive come out of it.

It's fun while playing vidya and watching movies

Same. I still do it when I can though because I can't stand having a sober mind

>it's a Krager is a shitlib episode

i find that it really reflects the mindset you're in when you smoke. when im depressed and smoke it makes it worse, when im feeling good it can make me even more optimistic. kinda situational

He wasn't really making a point about it being legalized though. He was just explaining the problems that arise due to it being legal in some states yet still federally illegal.
>my experience is reflective of everyone's
how narcissistic could you be?

Eurofag here. What is it with you burgers and your obsession with """""comedians"""""? They're literally a laughing stock in my country, no one cares for them and takes them seriously. Meanwhile you're letting them form the minds of millions of impressionable youngsters and teenagers.

DUDE
ONLY MONGS WANNA BREXIT BCUZ REASONS!
says the guy with no economic ties to the uk

DUDE I DISAGREE WITH THIS GUY ON A CERTAIN TOPIC SO EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS WRONG LMAO

>comedians
>a laughing stock
you silly goose, you

I'll never understand how some of his arguments are taking seriously

>X sometimes helps some people that means it's good
>Y sometimes hurts some people that means it's bad

Why not try using actual arguments rather than praising something that a very small percentage of people need or bashing something a very small percentage of people hate?

I don't think a small percent hates the president.

I'm talking about his "in depth" pieces where he plays 3 year old news clips

yeah whats next? meth? heroine?

fucking junky

This kind of show is so fucking insufferable. Why would you ever take political talking points from someone who literally only ever speaks smugly in front of an echo chamber? John Oliver has never debated anyone, ever. He has never argued a case that wasn't neatly written for him ahead of time, ever. His jokes aren't even halfway funny. Who the fuck actually watches this?

The whole episode was lame weed jokes.
>HEY GREG! WAKE UP!

That was all part of him wanting it legalized though.

Not a single thread about Islamic Terrorism.

youre probably just a faggot and weed amplifies it