I'm going to kill myself

I'm going to kill myself

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

tits plz

May I join?

Nah not worth it

Timestamp or shoe on the head or GTFO

1. my friend is also thinking about it. don't do it, if not for other people who might care for you, then at least for your dog. You have so much ahead in life that you'd be wasting by killing yourself.

2. not to be a douche but tits?

You wouldn't actually kill yourself, would you user? You know the Jews win if you do, right?

Attached: Hitler mood.jpg (509x614, 210K)

At least show your tits first then be a hero

Hey user, you can live through another day. It gets better.

Please don't user. If you are serious, please consider don't. Whatever you are doing in your life now, stop, and runaway, start a new, throw away everything if you have to. It'd be better to do that, than to just give up. Take this one chance at life, and make the best of it!

Dont do it! Think of the human and how they might feel!

gonna say this is bait and that probably isnt op

This

This. Dont disappoint hitler user, his spirit lives within you.

what does Hitler have to do with me

Its always darkest before the dawn user

Attached: g3ffl2j4bid11.jpg (698x831, 81K)

Well if you are a European then he has everything to do with you. Your duty in this world is not finished until we win.
Then you may kill yourself. But you wont because life will be better.

Do it then.

Many people say the same thing on here everyday.

Might as well show the bobs and vegana while you're here.

Attached: 1400199570070.jpg (450x360, 28K)

Okay, but why?
We're listening.

because I'm too lazy to better myself or my life and too weak to endure life's hardships even though I live an extremely privileged life

Can i have your dog when you die. My 2 huskies would like some more company.

Who are we speaking to, is it the doggo or the human? Depending on which I might try to talk you into living

That is because your life has no purpose. Its no fault of your own, its merely a byproduct of modernity. Human brains are not evolved for these lifestyles.

Attached: ted kaczynski.jpg (1200x869, 116K)

Privilege's don't determine if you struggle with a mental illness and small actions lead to big changes in your life.

Attached: 1296886625741.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Don't lie thats not even you

gods I hope you do it you fucking pussy