So my wife got pregnant - unplanned but we decided to keep it - and her emotions have been all over the place since the...

So my wife got pregnant - unplanned but we decided to keep it - and her emotions have been all over the place since the start. Hormones I guess.

We've still been having sex but one night she said her skin was too sensitive and she couldn't bear it. I was disappointed, but said ok.

Thought no more of it, but then I realised she was crying. Asked what was up & she said she felt really guilty for disappointing me. Reassuring didn't help, but she still couldn't bear to have sex. So I suggested half-seriously that she just suck me off instead.

Note: She doesn't give head. She's done it like twice the whole time we've been together. But she agreed to do it this time, just like that.

And ever since whenever I want sex she either does it or blows me instead because she feels so guilty if she lets me down.

Is it wrong that I'm really enjoying this?

Attached: 54abeefc36575_-_elle-00-peggy-young-h.jpg (768x512, 34K)

She’s upset because the kid isn’t yours.

It is. But TBH even if it weren't I wouldn't really care at this point

Leave the marriage.
If you wouldn’t care about something like that then just leave.

Do you have kids already?

Yeah, chicks that won't do anal, no bj's etc are the worst. Good luck user. You'll need it in a few years. Pretty soon guilt will turn into hate for you.

>Is it wrong that I'm really enjoying this?
No. But you should reciprocate. Level things, I mean. If there's something your not a fan of which she likes, throw that in the mix. Doesn't even have to be in the bedroom. She'll appreciate it beyond reason and will bring you two closer.

Sounds like a guilty conscious and the kid might not be yours. I've seen this before. I used to fuck a married lady and had told her I had the snip (I didn't) so she'd let me cum in her. I spent weeks pumping loads in her. She for pregnant and wanted to leave her husband for me I said no. She stuck with her husband to raise the kid and he doesn't know it's mine. She went through this weird guilt complex like your example. Get your kid tested

If it's guilt, maybe I should push her harder as punishment until the baby's born and the test can be done..?

Women lose interest in sex once they have kids. Likely completely. They don't start getting the itch for a dick in them until the kid is basically in school and out their hair. If the kid is yours then say goodbye to your sex life lol

Tests can be done before a baby is born

Send yourself a letter saying your wife cheated, show her and see what she says, if she denies it ask for a test.

No, she's in pretty good shape. Aside from the bump, obviously!

same situation as you OP but instead my wife let me have a fwb until things get back to normal

pic related girl i found on tinder

Attached: 1568971770.png (625x1039, 1.16M)

Hey OP. To be able to judge fairly and advise properly, please post more pictures of her naked.

This! I’ve been experiencing this first hand for the past 19 months after she gave birth

guys that insist on anal are the worst
10 minutes of pleasure for you is not worth 3 days of pain for me.

no pain no gain

Oh ya? Is this what mommy told you?

>Is it wrong that I'm really enjoying this?
No.

One time I had this crazy bitch girlfriend who would get upset over the weirdest shit. She didn't really give head much either. Anyway once day after sucking me off she somehow jumped to the conclusion that I preferred head to intercourse, and after that, when I'd initiate sex she would instead like passive aggressively suck me off and then immediately after roll over and ignore me/sleep/whatever. Kept that up for around a week. I think in her crazy woman brain this was supposed to demonstrate "look this is what you want are you happy leaving me unsatisfied" or some shit but I just rode that out as long as it lasted. It was a pretty good week.

Also why the fuck would you marry a woman that doesn't suck dick? Blowjobs and anal are prerequisites for a woman's worth.

Those guys didn't know how to do it correctly.

Plus anal is objectively better. Tighter, no contraception needed, more degrading to women, etc. Hits all the important perks.

You're doing it wrong.

Why would you get a no bj bitch pregnant?

My wife got even hornier during both pregnancies than she usually is, and is always horny as fuck when shes on the rag. On top of being a horny little bitch in general. Consider myself lucky in that department

Because I didn't want to use a condom. Duh.