APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

palaceskateboards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=sXoRZfClf0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's see if he can keep this up for 6 months.

is it for a role or for himself?

Who is this Slavic gentleman and why isn't he squatting?

>get in shape
>smoke cigarettes
How?

thats a fake t shirt probably mocking the sports shops we have in UK which sell cheap merchandise of fake sports teams. definitely for a film

This cant be healthy, losing and gaining so much weight

>loses weight
>starts smoking
he literally can't do anything right

Losing weight is all diet

I lost 45 pounds in 6 months and cigarettes and Grizzly chewing tobacco were very helpful in that.
Quit thank goodness though

Palace is a skateboard/fashion company lad.

whoops.
anyway he looks like a chav, but I could be wrong

It's healthier than being a permanent fatass, like you are. Lose some weight, fatty.

He's doing that to ease the desire to eat.
It works, controls stress very well too but he'll get hooked. Cigarette addiction is real

CУКA БЛЯДЬ

This motherfucker is the most amorphous man on Earth, he just regularly fluxuates between skinny and morbidly obese. He like gains and loses 200 lbs every year, it seems.

It honestly may not be.

He's still fat. Just not obese like before.

That lady really fucked him up, didn't she?

Losing weight fast is fine but gaining it fast can be literally fatal.

>Cigarette addiction is real
No shit, there's a reason most recovering addicts pick it up. It's just the only acceptable addiction.

>le footy lad look
Sad!

Its not fake
palaceskateboards.com/

ain't even a chelsea kit innit bruv

Really going out on a limb there.

This

Ive smoked like 8 times in the past 6 months

Have a pack sitting in my room, bought it a month ago, only smoked like 3.

Quit being weak willed bitches, tobacco cucks

>is no longer fat and ugly
>now just ugly

JUST

>those calves on an ex-fatty
pathetic

w2c fit though?
shit's fire desu senpai

BDH is the same way

>he isnt aware that skinny people smoke to stay skinny
hello basement dweller

I've always found this to be really hypocritical. If you've ever been to an AA meeting, it seems like half the people there are smokers.

My friend took me too one once and I actually told a few people there I thought it was hypocritical to see how many people were there smoking and they looked at me like I had just pooped on their shoes. Was just being honest.

you're a dipshit. smoking addiction is a gradual process. you dont get addicted if you smoke once a month. it's once a day, then 10 a day, then a pack, and so on

You're an idiot and no I won't explain to you why

Fuck, I love me some BDH... especially those feet

why are people acting like he does this once a year? he got skinny like 5 years ago and then gradually gained the weight back.

is this jhonas

this tbqhwyf. I was smoking a pack a day and then stopped entirely and never felt a craving.

underage or genuinely retarded

You say that now, but then you'll gradually keep smoking more and eventually it'll be "heh, I only smoke a pack every two days, I'm not an addict."

Tell me more about how you smoked 1 cigarette and then were able to not smoke again? For the betterment of mankind, I pray you divulge.

Fuck off you massive idiot. Noone gets addicted from smoking a 8 times in 6 months. You get addicted when you smoke 8 times in one morning because it's the one small part of your day that isn't total fucking shit. Go buy a packet, smoke it today. Then buy another packet and smoke it tomorrow. Do this for a few weeks, congratulations you've gotten an addiction. Smoking isn't some sort of magic drug that makes you murder babies for more cigarettes if you walk within 15 ft of a packet. It's a substance your body becomes dependent on to maintain a chemical balance in your brain. If you allow your body time to normalize your brain chemistry between smoking sessions then you will be fine and not suffer these particular adverse effects, but to say these effects don't exist because of your narrow, limited and anecdotal experience with smoking is both naive and factually incorrect.

Bryce Dallas Howard looked pretty tasty when she was fat.

>Pulls out .45

nicotine withdrawal only affects people with a vagina

i used to be a fat fucker too, i was 500 pounds, got down to 220 and was chain smoking for about 9 months. broke the habit and am up to 250 now. being fat fucking sucks on top of smoking

Yeah, we get it you're a real Marlboro man, now go back to sucking on your Virginia Slims gaylord

big if true

Number 3 just looks tired.

Where's Elliot?
Oh wait, this diagram doesn't even coincide with itself

He loses weight so fast. I've been losing about 2 pounds a week and that's only if I'm lucky.

That's because youre a fat overeating piece of shit.
Thermodynamics dont have anything to do with luck

looks good

keep it up jonas!

OI MATE

Everybody check out this NERD

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

>smoking
DROPPED
Anyone who thinks it's ok to go around giving people cancer should kts.

sorry

How much and what was he eating for being that fat in the first place?

I'm overweight and it's mainly because of alcohol. Even if I started smoking this wouldn't change a thing.

APOLOGIZE!

>hey yeah it's me. I'll be down at the mattress shop in a half hour. yeah, I'll act casual. you want me to do anything special? I need to make sure these photos make the rounds in the tabloids.

>french weather girl absolutely humiliates him on national tv
>puts down the subway sandwiches and hits the gym

Just goes to show public shaming works

Palace is just Supreme of the UK

Trailer trash scum gas yourself

post vid?

This

Include me in the screencap

word

how does one get to 500lbs? fucking shoot yourself now gayboi

Holy hell dude now that's some weight loss

He went from fat to Oleg

damm, Chloe looks like "THAT"?

He already got this weight before and then got fat again, now he's lost weight again and chances are he'll be fat again. That type of thing is killer in your body

>Just smoke Shia

>It's not Shia you asshole, I still have a career!

Isnt 220 still morbidly obese BMI ?

yeah. Thought so. Now kys.

this joke really got to him, huh

220 lbs is not morbidly obese unless you are a midget. 220 lbs for most male heights isn't even obese, its just overweight. Again depending on height, 250 lbs is around the ''obese'' mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

If you are 6' then you become obese around 220. Just because everyone is above 220 in america doesn't make them less obese.

He's been skinny before guys, he only gets fat when he needs to be in a movie

Jessi?

Does he ever get casted unless he's fat?

He, and everyone else, know that he is far more recognisable when hes fat

Good for him.

Imagine the amount of loose skin he ended up with. Gross.

jonah the type of nigga to pay a grand for a hoe

yep

nice posture, fatso

because you're a retard and that's an incredibly stupid thing to say. might as well call them hypocrites if you catch them drinking coffee or eating things with processed sugar

>I've always found this to be really hypocritical. If you've ever been to an AA meeting, it seems like half the people there are smokers.

Is it hypocritical? When you smoke a cig you don't become a deranged lunatic like most alcoholics when they drink. Big difference.

That's been shooped

I wake up every morning and have like 3 cigs for breakfast and i weigh 120lbs

Its better than actual dieting, cause one day theyll kill me too

I got that reference

Smoke more, cancerous faggot.

reminds me of this ad youtube.com/watch?v=sXoRZfClf0Q

Smoking is cheating. No discipline faggots. I lost 10kg by just running and eating less. It's not hard. He has no excuse cheating by smoking.

how long did it take you?

holy shit is this what getting btfo by a beautiful French weather girl turns you into?

nonsmokers are such cucks they just dont get it