How many attacks would it take before the west just decides to nuke the middle east?

how many attacks would it take before the west just decides to nuke the middle east?

if a dog goes feral, you have to put it down. cant we do the same with some countries or ethnic groups?

Attached: World-Trade-Center-Terrorist-attack.jpg (615x409, 55K)

Like Americans?

why. the only people who want that are jihadi faggots that rape 12 year old boys.

this is why. because you guys are delusional

go back to shitfuckistan.

isn't summer over?

that's not a real country

It's where you're from, asshole

you guys want to live under sharia law? really?

the cuck meme has gone too far. you guys actually fell for it. i'm sure you believe mudslimes when they tell you its a religion of peace too.

The number of deaths from terrorist attacks in America is lower than firearms deaths from other Americans.
It's said that number is so statistically insignificant that it's not worth making any changes for, so why even care about terrorist attacks?

nice trips. but ill tell ya why.

yesterday my cat escaped, he keeps getting in fights so i've been keeping him locked up. anyway he ran out between my legs while i was having a smoke, so grabbed him on reflex to take him back inside and he went fucking feral, ripped the shit out of my arms and pissed all over my legs while i was holding him, i have huge slashes along my arms from the little fuck. anyway it made me think about immigrants.

There are neighbor country’s who would bare some of the effects and if it’s a nuke like you said it would be unlivable for years

so when are you going to put your cat down?

I'm pretty sure I'm not

the middle east is shit anyway

It's too hot there and getting hotter.

Never happen. The west is too cucked.

taking him to the vet tomorrow before work.

Yes like Americunts they are subhuman scum .

Ok then I'll have to respect your commitment.

It's so funny that you don't see that this is exactly what the terrorists decided to do about america going feral world police

i have small children, i wont allow dangerous animals to be around them. why should i feel differently about dangerous people?

You understand that republican politicians and half of the party support sharia law as long as you rename it 'God's will' right? Subjugate women. Chain them in the kitchen. Make them wear denim frocks. Kill all fags. Etc etc. You're a Muslim and you don't even realize it lol.

>just decides to nuke the middle east?
And just where would we get all that oil from, Bright Eyes?

so my option is, Islam Lite from the right, or radical islam from the left.

the lesser of two evils is still an evil, but i'd rather have an american boot on my throat than a foreign one.

You should understand that it's less than 11% of our oil that comes from there

So getting cucked basically.

They're identical and there are other options like hmmmm not religious fundamentalism? Are you retarded, boot licker?

you're the one who wants to take it up the ass from mohammad.

ok retard.

>actually thinking this is what right-leaning people believe
>2019
You've really swallowed the kool-aid hard, haven't you, son?

You're quite the closed-minded idiot, tbqh.

Attached: 1479592728766.png (1063x708, 1.7M)

durrrr

Radical muslims account for less than .001% of Islam. Like burning down the house to kill the spider.

Seeing as they were mostly from Saudia Arabia, and there was zero retaliation, signs point to infinity.

implying the us and uk aren't the problem

100% beleive 9/11 was an inside job, but I still hate fucking muslims. So if another inside job was so agregious and blamed on the muslims again, I wouldn't care about turning their holy land to glass. Fuckers want you dead, it's in their fucking bible, fuck them. Eat Bacon.

that was almost 20 years ago OP, you're really grasping at straws here

US has killed far more civilians in the middle east than Americans were killed by terrorists

imagine being this stupid

he's like a propaganda-cartoon version of an american

Oh fuck my life is over because some fag voices his opinion about me. Damn... my life would be much better if you viewed Sup Forums as a girl. and couldn't bring yourself to talk.

>It's the current year and this is happening

>captain autismo in command
> nukes middle east
>underground oil reserves erupt into mini volcanoes
> infrastructure invested in by US and EU backers left destroyed, damaged, uninhabitable, or all of the above
>kills millions of sand niggers which permanantly damage global standing
>prevents human life from living in the middle east for centuries
>all because some extremist sand niggers hated western civilization
You don't let niggers represent America, do you user?

Attached: dissapointment.jpg (200x193, 6K)

>well, ur a fag

nice one bro, knocking out of the park here

also wasn't talking to you, was pointing and laughing

who do you propose we nuke? most of these guys are not state sponsored actors

americans struggle to find the middle east on a map, they'll nuke the brown ones

Oh my bad, swore you were mocking me, but yes pointing and laughing at me is no where near the same. Yes you are a fag.

>the middle east
Can you be more specific? It would take a lot of nukes to turn even a few square miles into glass.

Attached: middle-east.png (621x458, 147K)

>just decides to nuke the middle east
Dear iodiot, do read your own questions and realise what exactly you're telling us through those. You're that fucking stupid, yes, as another user puts it, vitrifying just a few square miles would take half the US arsenal - how dumb are you actually and how bad is your education to come with that turd of an interrogation? Did your father finish you with piss user?
>if a dog goes feral, you have to put it down.
>goes feral
sure dude, because all conflicts in history just happen because one of the protagonists has gone batshit, because the exact same thing is true for the degenerate apes you call your parents. My dear retard, you shine the worst fucking light on white people, please do kill yourself with a teaspoon.

Attached: C86B6A9F-2D26-41F2-9698-B087BBA839E8.jpg (540x720, 106K)

I know, isn't it fucking hilarious!? We've had mass-adoption of the internet for the past 15 years, give or take, and yet people remain as ignorant as ever...

In fact, if anything, having the world's wealth of information right at our fingertips has made the masses DUMBER than previously! It's quite the phenomenon! Access to information has destroyed inherent intellect.

Speaking of the entire middle east....

Why exactly is Turkey and Russia and everyone else fighting over Syria?

This is an honest question to all anons. I seriously don't get what they figure they'd gain from conquering and controlling a nation of rubble....

Attached: beautiful-sunny-Syria.jpg (2048x1335, 620K)

>as another user puts it, vitrifying just a few square miles would take half the US arsenal
I raised this point here but just to be clear, I am not saying we shouldn't, just that we need to be more specific, if we can isolate the are that needs it most.

Wow, and to think this is still happening in the current year.

9/11 was people locked underground for their entire lives, it was people put into a death cult growing up and let them loose. It was to give Muslims a bad image... who would do such a thing and why ? Jesus is in the Quran and it's a world wide thing his return.

no user, we shouldn't, for a billion reasons user, if i have to outline them to you, then you shouldn't even be having this discussion, but realistically it's way too late for that as a couple dozen kids have poured out their gout on a subject even the most informed intelligence personnels talk about with much much care and prudence.
It's not hilarious, it's devastating to know for a fact that uneducated idiots will probably blow the human race out of existence, just because they can't be bothered to make the slightest effort anymore.

Dear German (or maybe dutch?)friend, you seem to ba way too young to have this conversation, either that or you have to seriously improve the way you recurgitate the culture you posess.

You better build a bunker and keep your kid away from everyone because fact check dangerous people are everywhere. Your kid is more likely to fucked by you than a rape gang. They are more likely to get killed in the car than by a terrorist. But if a terrorist act does happen it’s most likely going to be a domestic act from a white nationalist or school shooter. Although with a Sup Forumstard for a father the chances are good your kid will be the shooter. Hopefully you’ll just leave that little shit in a hot car - also more likely than him dying in a terrorist attack

> fact that uneducated idiots will probably blow the human race out of existence
at this point I'm sure we deserve it, let the aliens find our ashes

I can only agree, but dude at one point i got tricked into making kids and that fatalism of yours, fatalism that i used to share, has become fear for their lives in my mind - not an option for us oldfags, only fighting remains possible

Imagine a world without Muslims, Islam or any of that shit. No more fgm, no more grooming gangs, no more angry Arabs, no more suicide bombings, none of that. How nice would that be

Hold over mentality from the Great Game. Using proxies to fight war or establish influence. Russia has always wanted a southern port and to counterbalance American influence. Now American influence is a receding tide with China filling a lot of the gaps

no argument, it’s just call the police and have a division of people

Go ahead and replace Muslims with Religion, and you're pretty much correct

Would still be suicide bombers - they didn’t invent that shit. It’s a cheap and effective way for an underpowered force for balance the scales. And even if everyone person on the planet were Christian there would always be a group on the bottom feeling like they were getting the short end of the stick

well... i'd agree with that if that rethoric wasn't that deeply rooted in cold-war trains of thought.
Fact is, forces that use dto be enemies have now understood that there's less use in fighting each other than in cooperating behind the curtain to exploit that amazing amount of military inferior countries, and that's the grand game nowadays, the circus around the Turkish raid in Syria is the latest illustrtion of that state of affairs. Even europe is being pushed, unsuccesfully for now, into a state of economic slavery.

>no more suicide bombings
laughs in kamikaze

How many times can private companies organise destruction of evidence of the financial companies before we point our attention towards them instead of blaming it on Islam.

that we cabn agree on user, the answser to the why in your question is very straightforward: petty cash, that's how low we've sunk as a race.

Because if you still think 9/11 was planed and done by some arabs with box cutters, you're on the wrong track. Republicans just needed a reason to invade the middle east, because the approval rate for war was at a minimum.

Ya had it cummin' fuckers. Goat fuckers from a cave brought you to your knees. What a joke that chant "USA USA" has become.

anytime user, anytime, the answer is contained in your question: they have the finances to do so and people should really stop with thinking "oh no, they wouldn't do that?!" - sure they would. Just take into account what humans are capable of when it comes to killing each other and fucking each other over and you'll believe anything in that regard.

9/11 was people locked underground for their entire lives, it was people tripped from birth. They took people and tripped them from birth in a death cult and let them loose. It was organized to give Muslims a bad image... who would do such a thing and why ? Jesus is in the Quran and it's a world wide thing his return. No one wants to fight, the investigation is ongoing.

Only if you define Trumpsters as religion too, but it's also quite matching, since they are also following the word of trump blindly, without reliable evidence just on the basis of their faith.

>No one wants to fight, the investigation is ongoing.
that feels absolutely great.

>if i have to outline them to you, then you shouldn't even be having this discussion
have you even been to school? It's called questioning assumptions. If you cannot express "why we shouldn't" then maybe you are the one who "shouldn't" be talking.

>poured out their gout on a subject even the most informed intelligence personnels talk about with much much care and prudence
That does not read like a sentence constructed by an educated person.

give me 10 reasons why we shouldn't nuke an entire country faggot.

nuke america already, reason 1: this tard

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 5081570616135602.jpg (1518x1181, 102K)

Go to /pol

But, to answer your question I wouldn’t nuke it. I’d “colonize” it and take the oil.

Dear user, you're poor attempt at using (lousy) rethoric to try and divert our discussion will not be succesfull
It's ok for someone who never had the chance to learn english in school, i'm wether English, 'murricunt or coming from an English speaking country.
Also, you're not questioning assumptions at any point here, just merely scratching the surface of a subject that is, again, way over your capacities - not because you're dumb, just because no one here, me included, actually posesses enough information on the matter to make the statements you make. If you really believe that you're doing nothing but "questionning assumptions," the illeterate fuck that i am suggests you should maybe try and work on the way you express yourself in writing.

You are like a third grader talking shit about a college student because you don't understand algebra. If you truly want to understand something, then you question the assumptions--you don't just blindly accept all assumptions. Again, you fail to answer any questions or take part in any discussion, you just start namecalling like a tiny, ignorant child.
Then again, I should thank you because it gives me an opportunity to express myself.
Again, why should we NOT nuke a trouble-making region?
Colonies have not worked out well in the past. And colonizing other countries is extremely unpopular now. Too many "ethical" considerations.
I see you put quotes around "coolonize" though, so maybe I miss your meaning. Hasn't the U.S. been trying to gain control and "colonize" the area? And how would you take the oil?
Nowadays you would have to pay for it.
The quickest means would be to commit mass genocide, but that wouldn't be popular either.
What would be best is that the oil companies lose their stranglehold on the American government, since we have synthetic lubricants and other forms of energy to replace petroleum, the joke would be on the oil companies and on the sand niggers, too.
If we quit fucking around in the Middle East, they wouldn't have the U.S. to bitch about any more.

And yet you still fail, after repeated attempts by myself and others, to explain exactly what the fuck you are talking about.

this is like copypasta levels of autism, splerge harder faggot.
>again
>again
>again
>m'lady

please just kys it's for the best

>poured out their gout
How does one "pour [one's] gout"? Gout is a medical condition caused by an excess of urea, usually from eating too many rich foods.

This is like autistic levels of autism.

Dear child, i stand corrected: you're an idiot, bad bait, bad attempt at a troll, fuck you

Attached: badass02.png (320x248, 60K)

Attached: badass01.png (333x248, 88K)

>take part in any discussion
mfw this faggot thinks he's worthy of discussion. debate me tard.

>Dear child
Nice attempt at condescension. Do you feel that rush of seratonin yet? Or even better, some adrenaline, as you put me in my place?
Or are you going to go abuse the clerk at the convenience store?

>thinks he's worthy of discussion
I thought we were discussing ideas like whether or not to nuke the Middle East. I didn't know we were supposed to be discussing me.
If you want to discuss me, how about a r8, m8?

Attached: cock.jpg (576x960, 70K)

discussing "wether or not to nuke the middle east" is not a thing user, it's like asking wether or not one should drink fluids - sure one should drink fluids, it shouldn't be sulfuric acid though. Middle-East is a tad vast and illustrates all the ignorance that rots OPs brain, geopolitics are just a bit more difficult than "should we nuke or not?", even if the current US presidency can't wrap its minds around that fact.

Something to think about - if the "west" didn't continually illegally invade oil-rich countries in the Mid-East & slaughter tens of thousands o innocent civilians - then maybe Islamic militants wouldn't target your greedy blood thirsty countries? The "West" has invaded or otherwise militarily "intervened" in over a dozen sovereign countries the past 2 decades, resulting in hundreds of civilian casualties. And you mentally deficient, morbidly obese inbred 'Murican cunts still can't figure out why extremists might target you? Holy fuck, you burgers are dense.

powerfull stuff really, the minds in here deserve to spread intelligence throughout the galaxy

*hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties, that is
but my point stands

>how many attacks would it take before the west just decides to nuke the middle east?
>if a dog goes feral, you have to put it down. cant we do the same with some countries or ethnic groups?
Nevertheless, it is the topic of the thread. If you don't think it is a legitimate topic of discussion, perhaps you could enlighten us by point out why.
Otherwise, you going to rate my dick or not?

>Something to think about - if the "west" didn't continually illegally invade oil-rich countries in the Mid-East
This was the point I was trying to make here: , that is we move past the need for the only resource there that is worth exploiting, it would solve a lot of problems.

oh dear... yes... but no user. People here constantly question everything, especially the official lingo. Nevertheless, teh use parts of the official propaganda, often the most improbable parts, to support their assumptions that we're being lied to, which is very certainly true but in essence impossible to prove with something that might or might not be a lie. Short version: it's not all that simple and i truly doubt that anyone among us has the sufficient level of culture and information to weigh in on those complicated subjects - because idipots far and wide do so, doesn't mean Sup Forums has to become just another board filled with alcoholic boomers unhappy with the lives they lived, does it?

if you look at the list of countries US has bombed, they are deff the "feral" ones

Anyways, you have to be a complete knob not to realize we are just there for the oil. It has nothing to do with "muh terrorism"

yuuuup

because of the incerdible complexity of it, because of the chronic misinformation, because most in this discussion have not set foot in the middle east and therefore completely lack the perspective needed to have a constructive discussion about that. For example, do you know who the Kurds and the Syrian forces are fighting in Syria, before the Turks rolled over the border i mean?

>i truly doubt that anyone among us has the sufficient level of culture and information to weigh in on those complicated subjects
Which we will never know, since instead of discussing the ideas, they resort to namecalling or, in your case, just saying we are stupid.
Maybe we are. Can you help us not be as stupid, or at least a bit less uninformed, by sharing some information instead of just telling us how stupid and uninformed we are? You know, like our parents, which is why we hang out on the worst site in the world to begin with?