Marital Rape: Is it fair?

How exactly is Marital Rape a thing? Aren't husband and wife supposed to have sex with each other to make babies? If a man wants to leave a women because she refuses to have sex with him, won't he lose most of his belongings? How is this fair?

It can happen in arranged marriages where the wife doesn't agree or in an abusive marraige

I am kind of iffy on it though, since it seems like women are being given far more rights than men. Men today are treated like shit and women can do whatever they want and not get punished for it. If a women wants to, she can accuse any random man of rape and he will probably get locked away as long as she cries during the trial. It is such bullshit and it makes me angry.

RELIGION OF PEACE.

>H
>Source: United Nations

At least Muslims are not getting constantly cucked and castrated by their wives like Western men are.

Men were always treated by shit - by other men.

Wombs were and are what counts. There was a good essay about it online, but Im sure feminists took it down already. Fight for your rights young men, and be careful out there.

Back then, everyone was treated like shit, including women. But now, women treat their own husbands like shit even more.

>want man to feed you
>want man to protect you
>cant pay him

You can either starve, get raped by other men or have sex with your husband. Tough choice.

We need to prosecute Nature because of Sexism.

it isnt rape

the man's job: make the money, pay the bills
the woman's job: keep his balls empty and his stomach full

I'm Jewish and we have the opposite rule instead - if a man doesn't want to have sex with his wife, she can divorce him.

>3000 year old feminist bullshit

The only reason women still exist is because men need them to reproduce. Once man can create androids that have wombs in them, women are FUCKED
They brought this fate upon themselves

Criticising non-white countries?
WHOA there, that's mighty problematic

But the law says it is rape and they will try to lock you up if you are accused.
NOW THAT'S BULLSHIT

A man should want to have sex with his wife, and vice versa.

'Marital rape' is a concept made up by feminists.

Pretty much everyone can agree that it's wrong and unfair to physically coerce a wife or husband into sex, and nobody would really be on the side of a man who does this...

But the idea that a man who is married could be prosecutable for the CRIME of "rape" is typical feminist misandry and bullying of men. Marriage by definition has always been about exempting men from threats like this from outsiders attacking him. The reality is that there have been very very few prosecutions throughout the world for the "crime" of "marital rape", but the very concept is anti-justice and outrageous. It builds on the existing, inherent misandry and male disposability inherent to human nature and societies.

Feminists use this more as a way of attacking the institution of marriage and monogamy (they openly declared war on these institutions in the first wave, when women like Elizabeth Cady-Stanton were calling for a "matriarchate" and the abolition of marriage). They also use this to stir up outrage - because people are hysterical about rape.

Here's the deal - while I want all non-consenting behavior by anyone to anyone to be brought to justice, proving that it happened or didn't happen in a marriage is a legal nightmare.
>Aren't husband and wife supposed to have sex with each other to make babies

Party A and Party B are expected to perform certain duties within their relationship.

If done coercively, I consider this invalid.

Let's say work- one partner - typically the male- is expected to have a job and earn an income. However, so long as he is not FORCED, or enslaved by the wife or the state I see no problem.

>Here's the kicker- if he does stop that, even with no kids - alimony kicks in and the state forces conditions on the ex-husband, specifically his work and the income he provides, and with kids an even more powerful court order and/or statutes even more coercive against him to work, make a certain amount of income, give a certain amount of income, and control who to give that income to, when, and for what duration

So the man can be put to indentured servitude or enslavement by the legal system.

But when I go to the store I voluntarily choose what I want, when I want, and how much I want to pay.

The grocer doesn't just take my wallet and give me some tomatoes.

The world we live in...it must change brothers

You don't get to eat the tomatoes before buying them either...

Shit i married the bitch... Im gittin dat pussy

Yeah, but Jews are matriarchal and matrilineal.

I blame whites.

If weaponizing sex for dominance/power is considered rape shouldn't withholding sex as a means of getting your own way be considered an equal showing of dominance and power by using sex as a weapon and be considered an equal crime? One could even argue that it's worse considering the long term effects it has on marriages, any children in the family, jobs, future income, mental health, etc.

The state only cares if women are being abused not men. Men are just slaves in the eyes of the state.

LOL

Technically withdrawing sex IS seen as a potential form of domestic violence, but these definitions exist within a context and framework set up entirely by feminists and enforced by manginas\feminists in the courtroom, so it's like this:

>Male Defendant: Well your honour, I married her, worked for her, but she started refusing sex to get her way in everything
>Judge You entitled shitlord, you think you're owed sex?? I can see that you're a sexist, misogynist pig.

>Female defendant: Well your honour, I did everything for him but he started refusing sex to get his way in everything
>Judge: I can see that he's a controlling, manipulative person and he was abusing your basic rights within marriage.

That's simply how it plays out, and note that only some tiny tiny portion of DV cases involve female defendants anyway because filtering occurs prior to this. What male in his right mind would complain about DV to police, the same police who have official sexist, misandric policies in place?

the end

Feminism.

It is all a ploy to push white reproduction rates into the ground. Spic / Nigger / Mudslime cultures do not have to worry about whining, spoiled cunts that do not want to perform their responsibility and duty to their country.

Must you deal with this issue in Peru?

It is funny how enslaved men are to women. It is stupid men in reality who is allowing and enforcing all these rules.