chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-turkey-coup-20160715-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Massive deathtoll
Yeah? Sauce?
And how massive?

turkey's fw

We're rooting against Erdogan dumb-ass

need those links now senpai

No shit! So am I, you must have misunderstood!

robert baer

is he a shill?

he says its been faked

Literally 40 people.
At least according to SKYNEWScucks.

>Erdogan claims he has control
>not even physically in the country

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

who was in power in turkey and what was the disposition of the military? whats the difference in ideals here?

FUCK! It appears the coup most likely may have failed.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-turkey-coup-20160715-story.html

>not even physically in the country
>literally physically in the country
He just took off, flew around Turkey, and landed in Istanbul.

So falls Turkey to islam.

RIP. Mill was right. Liberty is cannot be trusted to children or barbarians.

According to RT, 130 soldiers have been captured. They will most likely be court-martialed and executed.

How the hell can the Police hold off the fucking Military?

they say it wont happen here. They say it cant happen.

we have a different beast to battle. muslims in europe. Niggers in america. Its time to rise up and take back our country,

>your face when you're alive to see the race war

its actually happening

That's a good message to send the military:
>You're all dead men walking, so stop fighting and turn yourselves in
That's the message you want to send the men driving tanks and jet fighters through civilian sectors.

ddos the governments communication system.

This fucking asshole is pissing me off.

>Claims Erdogan is beloved by his people.
>Claims he is peaceful leader
>Claims he is so popular that he won 3 elections
>Says the way to rid fix your government is not through coup, but to vote them out of office

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU "VOTE" THEM OUT OF OFFICE WHEN YOUR SHIT PRESIDENT RIGS ELECTIONS!

The rest of the military turned on Erdogan when he claimed he'd begin purging the traitors and their families.

He is kissing a little too much ass for my tastes. At least the black guy seems to be entertaining the possibility that people might be lying about some of this shit.

FOX NEWS REPORTING MILITARY HAS TAKEN FULL CONTROL

it was a small portion of the military without public support

AMERICA intervention when?

does this have ANYTHING to do with Turkey wanting to become part of the European Union? This just smells like a false flag.

its just fucvking gotta be.

all this is true butthurt fag

i live in central constantinople, this sure doesn't sound like democracy nor freedom

Always baffled me that bogans can't mix a deink

not anymore even the airforce is pro military right now which is why they aren't openly demolishing the rebels

Fareed literally grinned when he was reporting that "white die-off" that turned out to just be hippie drug users getting old.

So what is it like on your end?

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!

DOWN WITH ISIS ERDOGAN

RISE UP TURK MILITARY

KILL ALL THE CIVS

Commentary hot of the presses from Lion of the Blogosphere

OVER. Turkish nu-males indie game developers destroyed army tanks. Its over bros. Never doubt the power of male feminists.

Good post and link, thanks. Erdogan a shit, but c'est democracy. If Trump somehow gets elected, I'll get to see the ugly face of democracy, too.

he could be a meme

Fuck me sideways, if Trump wins the election I'll sing the praises of our military bros if they go to arms to kick him out.

>No wonder why the Turkish army can't do anything about ISIS. They suck.

GET FUCKED!

It isn't cucks who support Erdogan. It's cucks that support the opposition. The "kemalists" are Bernie-tier cucks. Erdogan would be on our side if he weren't a Muslim Roach.

America is already there. We have a lot more to worry about than civil unrest in that country, as long as it doesn't spread to Adana. It's already present in the east in Kurdisturky.

>inb4 this drags on into a full-scale civil war
Good luck roachbros

>Police fighting Military

This kills the liberal.

THIS

Fareed Zakaria is an anti-Western Islamist POS. Literally every other statement out of his mouth is 'muslims dindu nuffin, it was the west'

>kemalists are Bernie-tier cucks
kemalists are right-wing militarist nationalists. far from bernout cuckoldry.

the main difference between kemalists and erdogan is that kemalists are secularists while erdogan is an islamist

i filled visa application to germany yesterday
#yolo

This is why you don't give the police military equipment, fuck.

Turn on CNN. That said it on there.

Wow, so powerful. He's just like the tianmen tank man. Except braver.

Quite. But it would mean defiance of the constitution (which all officers are sworn to defend) and of democratic rule, in addition to violating the principle of civilian control over the military.

In short, doing so would violate the fundamental domestic tenants of the US military.

I'm hearing gun shots constantly, also some glass shattering explosions. And this all happened after i had few drinks with friends and came back home to smoke a joint & chill.
I would never support a religious ideology but killing people on the streets like this...
This will only make things worse for us

its the cops job to maintain order. They are doing their duty, and apparently the military sucks at overthrowing governments.

Turkey doesnt have the death penalty anymore

Wow. Koksal Baba looks taller in that photo.

Fair enough, but now that you say that, aren't the Turkish military constitutionally obligated to keep their country non-secular, and Etrigan is trying to edit the constitution to make it secular?

When I say "kemalists", I mean the main opposition party. They are cucks. Republican People's Party or something.
That's Ataturk's party. He probably would order all of them executed, but it's still his party.

Thoughts are with you bro. Stay safe.

They will now

but they say it's Islam-Gülen

>t. americuck sitting in his bedroom

fucking retard

>This will only make things worse for us

muslims already strap bomb vests and kill themselves every week in every public area
it cant get any worse

>Constantinople
I'm not a Turk. Does calling it not-Istanbul have some sort of significance or telegraph some ideology?

Perhaps, I don't know. I was talking about the Trump situation, which is under the US Constitution. Turkey is Turkey.

>The "kemalists" are Bernie-tier cucks
you mean Bernie the coup maker, right?

>YFW EXPLOSIONS START GOING OFF

Sultan Kebab vs. GI Roach

The Coupers' gambir was taking Erdogan hostage and proving to rest of the army that they can have the power. After they failed to take Erdogan hostage, rest of the army turned on the Coupers. It was ogre after that

It's not a real democracy if journalists with a different opinion are arrested. Of course come election time the people will vote for Erdogan since every single news station just praises him all day.
It's just like the "democratic" people's republic of north korea.

you better be with the uncucking rebels bro or you're just another roach to be exterminated

nope

>I'm hearing gun shots constantly, also some glass shattering explosions

Pure coincidence. The coup is over

Nice trips, stay safe dude.

I get what you mean though, if this fails it will absolutely make things worse. It'll be the example they bring up to say that new measures are necessary, it'll be the excuse to go full tilt crazy. I really hope I'm wrong about this. I really hope things stabilize enough to improve in a meaningful way, but...

Damn, dude.

I know what you were talking about, that's why I was segueing back into the topic at hand which is Turkey.

Erdogan's Islamist AK party rules the Turkish government. The secular military is attempting to overthrow, because let's be honest, Erdogan is a piece of shit

One guy in a truck kills twice as many people as a rogue military faction

The whole thing stinks like a false flag op staged by erdogan himself. Why stage a coup when you can't even get to him? Why bomb his hotel just after he left it?
And now Erdogan has mudslime fanatics dying for him t ensure complete power in the future and gain more sympathy vote from those on the fence.

Jesus, stay safe man.

the toll is far higher than reported there are cellphone videos of dead littering the streets leaking out. The media is trying to downplay it.

Dude, look at your next door neighbor. It can worse, A LOT WORSE.

Are you retarded. They are all roaches and they will al be killed one day or another.

Valid point. The military should be voicing their grievances in that vein along with the coup. I'm not a fan of Erdogan in any way, and I think Ataturk would have him thrown off of a cliff.
Different constitution. I'd have to defer to a Turkanon.

Turcannon.

>pic of Eurotrash with airshit toys
>American

You just get worse everyday, Canada.

CNN Now says rouge aircraft fire has killed 42 people across the city of Istanbul.

I hope he dies. Just another dead roach.

rather a road than a muslim roach

This is bad for the US, Turkey and Iran we're competing for influence in the Middle East and with Turkey destabilised Iran will remain unchallenged in the region

Of course they're rouge, look at the Turkish flag!

the day of rage really showed itself to a true
morning to evening

Probably that helicopter that was shooting everything.

Isn't nato going to have dog fights with them in the daylight ?

Is that Daniel Hyde

glory to the Grey Wolves of secularism!!!!

it was confirmed many in the airforce recently switched sides because Erdogan was a moron and said there would be cullings of traitors who were their friends

that helicopter was downed already

Yeah, but they hadn't counted the bodies until now.

So anyone associated with somebody involved in the coup is gonna be punished?

I wonder how the "moderate" rebels in Syria are dealing with this coup

Mebe Ergodan will call them back for support, kek

pics or vid?

Fuck, maybe there could be a slow shift where the military first refuses to fight them then gradually switches over on the coup side. Let's hope. But it's looking dark I have to admit.

I'm not even joking. Go back to red dit you faggot. Your the type of faggot that says he wants to kill shit skins but sucks a that Somalians guys dick. Just leave already, this place is not for you. We actively hope for other users and peoples deaths.