Damn it, Sup Forums. Look how young this kid is. Look at the fear in his eyes

Damn it, Sup Forums. Look how young this kid is. Look at the fear in his eyes.

You made me have emotions over T*rks.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/alhOrzUyMzA3Mjl8MXluSk96UWFqUFpHUkedrHEEWEJcMBss4tMkux7dPXIjI0hG9U7nSNK-RGYi
youtube.com/watch?v=8CkLC4Zr2Mw
twitter.com/ismailsaymaz/status/754142882282569736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now lets see a young corpse.

rest well, pupper

He shouldn't have surrendered like a retard.

meh.

In his next life he'll get to be a butterfly.

That's not fear in his eyes. That's him fighting to not lose consciousness after getting stabbed in the chest
t. Medic

I thought military duties in Turkey were mandatory. Maybe he didn't want to be there.

>getting captured

should have paid attention in SERE buddy

Just remember, he's not white

Hatred is an emotion for turks I feel almost daily.

NOTICE HOW THE PROTESTERS ARE BROWN AND THE GUARDIANS OF DEMOCRACY ARE WHITE?

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF BEING UPSET THAT YOU ARE A BROWN, FECES-BASED ORGANISM AND YOU DON'T INVENT ANYTHING AND REPRESENT DEATH

night night based Crusader

F

Poor fucker didn't realize that an islamic state is what they want. Constitution be damned.

it was an honorable attempt
they tried, they have my respect.
all they did was protecting the country they sworn to protect.

hopefully one day they'll put that cockroach leader down

He looks slavic

WHAT IS HAPPENING? FAILED RUSSIAN INVASION?

Don't join the army in a shitty country

still hasn't lost.

Looks Jewish as fuck.

I've noticed that as well. I need a fellow cuckroach to explain this

I haven't been paying attention today.

Somebody sum up what is happening in Turkeystan and what are the sides?
Is this soldier boy for Ergodan or against him?

>afghanistan
what

shutup paki

coincidence?

If you're going to revolt, you have to be ready to accept the shame of defeat as you would the glory of victory.

What's to explain? All shitskins are pure evil, they add nothing to this world but their edgy despair and destruction

Keep me posted senpai

Note how the guy in the army fighting his own ***democratically elected*** autocratic islamic dictatorship is white, and he's swamped in shitskins.

Holy shit they do look Slavic or Jewish.

probably should have opened fire to protect his life instead of letting those pedophiles rape him.

Nobody knows

There's been mass migrations of arabs and europeans through asia minor of thousands of years.

White Turks descend from Kemalist families
Brown turks are simply muslim roaches

Dark skin affects other genes that make the person more violent and impulsive. This could go on to affect other more complicated traits such as religious fanaticism.

JUST

Is this an operator posting in a Sup Forums thread?!

just doing his conscription, and now he's gonna die after getting raped over and over again

its a soldier
figure it out

>implying there's any people in this photo
I see a few adult roaches and a roach grub

J U S T
U
S
T

The protestors are probably Turkish working class. More built, spend more time in the sun, more direct, better able read emotions and handle tense situations.

The secular solidiers are wealthier, now raised in air-conditioned homes, very little physical labour, grew up on the internet or with video games, genteel private educations with less competition/interaction. Less able to read emotion/deal with tense situations.

/fit/ would probably have more terms for this sort of shit.

Here's the kicker: This is the same with all western armies and societies too. If populations revolt, the upper class factions in the army won't be reliable.

Story of this pic? The guy surrendered? I don't understand

Turks are pretty diverse desu. I've met a lot of secular turks who were bros. Just wanted to drink, listen to rock music, and eat doner box.

It's just that the secular ones need to start slaughtering the fundamentalist, otherwise their survival is as limited as any white Europeans is.

>last night of SERE an instructor handed me an onion

I ate that fucker whole.
Farted for days.

>Army is white
>Terrorists are brown

I've noticed this in Syria as well.
What the fuck is going on?

>chest hair
That "kid" is 25+

>the upper class factions in the army

Good thing most of the U.S. military is gangbangers and rednecks that grew up shooting shit.

i had chest hair when i was 17

this

t. french women

the only good turk, is a dead turk, user.

i started getting my first wispy little chest pubes when I was 18

Read "The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy" by Lothrop Stoddard. He goes into the differences and motivations behind the different races really well.

idk if training black and mestizo gangsters is a "good" thing.

dude, way to expose yourself as a late bloomer to Sup Forums

That guy seriously looks Slavic in this image, whilst the civilians look Turkish.

SERE wasn't bad for me. Honestly thought it was going to be worse. I'm somewhat afraid of small, enclosed spaces, but even that didnt bother me when they threw me in the box.

TOP FUCKING KEK

He really doesn't. Big nose != Jewish. Italians, Greeks, Arabs, Spaniards, Caucasus's, etc all have big noses as well.

Learn more about the world

same brah,these people are effeminate

that the roach flag fag.

>here's the kicker
Proxy

They're mostly arabic in descent. The whiter ones in Turkey aren't safe at this rate, just rape and murder. South Africa is in the same situation.

He does, jews have weak chins

coup de'snot

i know a turkish qt3.14, hope she's well

pretty white

guy on left is playing pokemon go

70% of US military is white

Far from over, Ankara under total coup force control

Conscription.

Sauce/explanation of those pics?

Anzu's in Japan, you can rest easy.

The army is secular, Erdogan supporters are lslamist thus dark skinned, greasy haired buttrapers.

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

>You made me have emotions
Not one fuck given about that citizen murdering scum.

underrated

Somehow photos from Russian wars have the most feeling in them

There's lot's of places in Istanbul where the soldiers refused to fire on civilians and police arrested them, then kebab moustache islamists mobbed them because Turkey is a shithole full of roving violent mobs at any given time (like when they lynched a Korean tourist a few months ago thinking he was Chinese)

God I hope they win. Islam must be driven back to Saudi Arabia. There's over a billion muslims in the world ... the next world war is going to be a genocide on the levels never seen before. We have waited far too long already to let it come to this point.

periscope.tv/w/alhOrzUyMzA3Mjl8MXluSk96UWFqUFpHUkedrHEEWEJcMBss4tMkux7dPXIjI0hG9U7nSNK-RGYi

>THE BATTLE CONTINUES IN ANKARA

they didn't shoot

He realizes in this moment that the absolute best outcome for him is to be shot to death or hung.

He realizes that there is a very good chance that since it's the mob that have him and not the police, he might end up getting something much, much worse.

Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Damn I missed that totally. So sick of Islam.

don't worry, you meet them in real life and those emotions are replaced by annoyance of their existence

but at least they're not full blown arabs

Shit is popping off.

"Coup is over"

kek

Feels bad man.

The secular Turk military were some of the most honorable opponents Australia ever faced.

The Islamists that will replace them will definitely be a different breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CkLC4Zr2Mw

coup isn't literally over, but any chance it had of removing erdogan is gone. now the government is just slowly mopping up the leftovers

The soldier in both cases is at the centre of the photo, so their face is illuminated by the flash more than the others.

russians are secretly the most emotional people in the world.

There are confirmed reports of F-16s over Ankara and Istanbul carrying A/A payloads, including AIM 9 + 120

Not how light works, this isn't a Doom level.

I can't even explain to you how angry I am right now straya. These fucking islamists have been shitting on my country for years and there is literally no way to get rid of them. I just want to chill at my aunt's house in Izmir and drink raki with friends but nothing is possible with these fuckers around.

twitter.com/ismailsaymaz/status/754142882282569736
Meanwhile people are spamming twitter of pictures of soldiers surrendering to peaceful democratic protesters.

If they touch a hair on her head, they get the nuke.

Obama better deliver.

mashallah i am almost crying

the bravery of these turkish muslims is amazing, they only needed the takbir (allahu ackbar) to seize the soldiers even with guns, and then they grabbed their necks and cast terror in their hearts and arrested the atheists kemalist kuffar

Allahu Ackbar truly

let me get something straight, how much of the military is pro-coup ?

EX-CIA GUY ON CNN SAYING SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT ERDOGUN NOT BEING IN ANKARA. THINKS HE MUST BE AFRAID.

More confirmation on F-16 load outs, suggest they are expecting loyalist F-16 air combat

t. DEFCONWarningSystem

>That post
>That flag

Checks out.

I respect his bravery. He just wanted his country to be great again and not fall to Islamic extremists.