Dam

dam....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTXEIOpvj-I
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor#Discomfort.2C_limitations_and_enhancements
youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288
youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so sorry George...

Would love this as my background pic op, any higher res pics?

wow I really can't believe that this made me think

Why didn't we listen

YOU MADE HIM SELL STAR WARS TO DISNEY!

YOU PEOPLE WHO KEPT ON HATING THE PREQUELS MADE HIM SELL THE RIGHTS AWAY

Suffering should be a picture of the audience that is watching the prequels.

suffering builds character

ebin

just ebin

The prequels were unironically good

Star wars 7 is unironically shit

i swear to god im not being contrarian, i am 100% dead serious, i always loved the prequels(don't get me wrong i love making fun of them and their flaws too)

the based Hamill meister tells it like it is

youtube.com/watch?v=QTXEIOpvj-I

nice meme rlm drone.

wow he completely let himself go. i guess its guaranteed that he dies in episode 8 and has no reason to remain fit and trim now that he's done.

also what is kyle mooney doing there

Associating anger with evil has to be the most retarded thing Lucas has subjected to the normies.

>WHY U HAYTIN BRO

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

This

I completely agree.

hate > anger > suffering > fear

POETRY

This is a perfect example of how easily amused prequel apologists are. I'm sure this pic was a hit over at facebook.

George is currently going through the "suffering" phase

>suffering
>You are now aware that the suit is almost 70 year old tech when they put it on him, far to big for him, shocks him constantly, causes nothing but extreme pain, the limbs are a combonation of too small and too big (and all badly attached), and all of this forces him to use the force 24/7 just to walk around because it keeps him suffering and mad, making sure he stays on the dark side

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor#Discomfort.2C_limitations_and_enhancements

>The prequels were unironically good
Stopped reading there. I'm sick of this literally Plebbit opinion 2000's kid numales have of SW prequels.

Saved as "the_face_of_a_broken_man.jpg"

Post the videos of Mark shitting on VII. They are at a con.

they expanded the lore, gave us new characters, new races, new planets, they gave us life in mos esely, coruscant, etc., the life of the jedi in their prime, and so on.

sure it was all done very sloppy and full of annoying fan service, but it had a soul, and spawned a lot of video games and comics and cartoons

if it was done like star wars 7 or the avengers movies they would've ruined it forever, and they did, they completely sucked the life out of it and destroyed the expanded universe and to top it all off they compelely shat on the originals and ruined the ending and everything luke fought for

the so called "fans" who hate the prequels and love 7 are yet to realize this, but they will years from now

the plebbit opinion is liking le quirky plebbit movies of quips and scenes that don't last more than 2 minutes because their short attention span can't take any more

>I'm sick of this literally Plebbit opinion
Reddit literally hates the prequels to death. Try and talk about them on the SW page.

Found the autistic prequel loving millennials.

Nice little pic but the young boy Anakin was far from fearful, quite the opposite. the little fucker had no qualms about piloting the fastest death-machine racers in the galaxy and would do fun spinny manoeuvres while piloting combat spaceships at the drop of a hat.
Fearless he was.

Plebbit says this ironically. Turns out le 4chinz maymay master can't even keep up with a single layer of irony...

hola reddit

RETARDED MILLENIALS RETHINK THE PREQUELS

came here to post this. unless i forgot a good chunk of what young anakin did, i dont remember him doing anything that WASNT almost suicidal brave and optimistic. pod racing, builds a fucking droid, pilots basically a jet fighter.

by the age of 9 years old hes got a kill count of 1.7 MILLION people, if you really count him as taking out the death star

fuck im thinking luke here, i guess i really did forget literally everything. what did anakin blow up?

pretty sure they were referring to his overrall role (which was severely downplayed because lucas probably didnt even take it into consideration). he gets freed, goes to the jedi temple, gets turned down, then what? go back to being a slave? im sure there were some deep worries underneath all that blind confidence

none of which were portrayed in the film, therefore irrelevant

he blew up a trade federation command ship that remote controls the droid armies from orbit. this was going on while the gungans where fighting them in the plains and while qui gon and obi wan and padme were trying to capture the trade fed leaders. there were stll a few of those aliens on the ships though

he shows that he's worried about his mom when he gets freed and she doesn't, which ends up being a big deal later

Were you two fucking paying attention? He fears of losing his mother, this was pretty much explained in the movie.

He's fine in Jumper, and a decent actor in general. No amount of talent could've made George's dialogue work.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288

Jumper is total shite and most of it was because of his fault

>le everyone who disagrees with me is millenial redditor meme

Fuck off cunt

Chicken leads to Egg.
Egg leads to omelet.
Omelet leads to fecal urgency.

Woah

Most people realised that the prequels were shit long before RLM

found the 35 year old

Go complain somewhere else grandpa

If only he had a decent script writer, the prequels could have been great.

Just because you were a fetus when you first saw The Phantom Menace doesn't mean it isn't shit

>urgency
Stop using processed cheese on your omelets, fattie.

Young Anakin wasn't fearful. He did podracing, a sport with over 70% mortality rate and he was the only human who could do it. He also stole that yellow fighter, went head first into a space battle and destroyed a donut ship.

Not fearful at all.

excuse me, particians are discussing kino here

why don't you go back to springing out about your quirky marvel flicks or whatever it is you redditors do

Just because you are an old VCR fan boy doesnt mean it is shit

Deal with it you old fuck, to anyone under 20 the prequels are on par with the 80s star wars movies

>And in 20 years when im hating on the new star wars, kids growing up now will tell me the same shit

and this is a bad fucking thing? "nah bro dont fear losing your mother or youll turn into evil incarnate. just like let her play with toasters near tubs because lol thats who you become the light side"

This is an 18+ board summer child

I can't even save this picture

the jedi think it's bad

but luke proves them wrong in the end

brainlets just can't understand the deep poetry of Lucas

What did babby Anakin fear? He didn't fear for his mother, he was perfectly happy leaving her alone on a slave planet. He didn't fear his own safety, he was a reckless as fuck little podracer and flew head first into a fucking space war.

This image does not redeem the prequels and nothing ever will. inb4 Disney just goes ahead and remakes them.

The Council were retards. All they had to do was go back to Tatooine, buy Mom Skywalker from What'shisnameberg (who was already in debt from betting against Anakin on the race), and settle her on some civilized Republic world.

But the Council were fucking retards because Lucas is a hack. The EU tried duct-tape it by making the Jedi Council Force-Bamboozled™ by Sheev, which is fucking pathetic damage control.

>Disney just goes ahead and remakes them.
nah, they're too controversial, disney only want the easy shekels

>he was perfectly happy leaving her alone on a slave planet.
not really he was just give a once in the lifetime opportunity. they were treated pretty well for being slaves. id ditch my mom for 15 years if someone offered me a million dollars or someother outlandish shit like that

IT RHYMES

>implying Disney would ever step out of their comfort zone of rebels vs imperials
>implying they'll do anything outside of the OT and their NT timelines

LEL OH LEL

hola Sup Forums

Prequels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue Wan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Farce Engorges

>Most people
HAHAHAHA

Someone made a channel dedicated to that.
youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE

>got a kill count of 1.7 MILLION people
Implying there's anything wrong with killing or have a bodycount of 1.7 million people.

Outlanders thinks we're stupid.

ANH=TESB>ROTJ>>>>>>The Poopoo Peepee>The Forced Anal>The Regurge of the Shit>>>>>Attractive Cuntz

I hate that kathlene kennedy cunt so fucking much you guys have no idea

5>4>6>3>1>7>RO>2

Shmi had to stay on Tatooine so Owen Lars' dad could buy her.
They had to establish Luke's relation with the Lars family.

>There are people that still don't get Lucas' genius.

Truly a sad world we live with. You deserve whatever (((disney))) shits out.

5>4>3>6>1>2>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love how 7 got crossed out

after watching this i can 100% confirm that luke isn't going to die in ep 8. he will turn to the dark side like vader and end up killing snoke and being the big bad at the end of ep 9 after orchestrating the whole thing.

TFA is shit but the prequels aren't that good. Hamill is right as always though. It's cool to not like things but to beat a dead horse like the SW fandom has done is just ridiculous.

Prequels had many problems but there were value to them. There is nothing valuable about TFA.

>rating 3 higher than 6
kys

kek

This. If that was a brand new star wars movie, Anakin would have plenty of potential instead of going down a sea of shit

I'll condense it for you.

The prequels are crap made by someone who cared.

This new trilogy will be crap made by people who don't care.

6 would've been good if it wasn't for the Jabba plot and Ewoks.
3 is slightly better because it's consistently good aside from the two skippable Padme/Anakin scenes. But it's not that much better, just barely.

He was afraid to leave his mother. And I disagree with everything you said. People do things all the time and still feel fear. Soldiers run onto battlefields but they still feel fear. Little Anakin podraced because he enjoyed it. Doesn't mean he didn't feel fear. He stole the Naboo fighter because he wanted to help the people in the hangar but he didn't know how to stop it, which is the only reason he left the hangar. He felt fear. He also had the force as his guide.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

>he was a reckless as fuck little podracer and flew head first into a fucking space war
>He also stole that yellow fighter, went head first into a space battle and destroyed a donut ship.
He literally did those things BECAUSE he had fear of losing his mother. I thought it was obvious that he put his mother's needs over his own life hence why he made reckless decisions.
It's not that hard to understand.

That Jar Jar Binks is the evil version of Yoda theory was probably true.

The butthurt millennial tweens ruined the game by hating on him so much, and hence George had to ruin the entire series by replacing him with Cunt Dookie.

>afraid to leave his mother
Leaves her with a hug and doesn't come back for 15 years.

Sure fooled me.

worried and afraid

You are 100% right. Don't mind redditor faggots saying otherwise.

He literally cries and asks if he'll ever see her again you fuckwit. He was busy with jedi training to go back and see her.

Yes, it's good, but the executin left a lot to be desired. I do sincerely prefer the prequels over TFA (I rly was insulted by TFA). The prequels have some very good scenes.

Correct.

Fuck these Redditor shits hating on the prequels.

I'm so sorry we drove you to selling your life's work, Mr. Lucas. We didn't know.

Am I the only person who remembers that all of the plebs and "LOL SO NERDY XDDDD!!!" fuckers were fans of the prequels until Disney bought the rights to Star Wars? After that is when they all started talking about how terrible the prequels were and how hyped they were for the new trilogy.

Can you guarantee those 2 groups are the exact same people though? You may be referring to 2 separate groups of plebs.

damn that's pretty awesome

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Ep 1
>Suffering as a slave in sand

Ep2
>Mommy dies on sand
>Big battle on sand where secret gf falls

Ep3
>Gets cut in half and burns to a crisp on volcanic sand

He literally cannot escape the stuff. He puts on a suit so that he cannot touch sand again.

He doesn't like sand...

does george like sand?

>He's fine in Jumper