>godtier visuals
>animated
reevaluate what you perceive as 'godtier'

What about god tier movie shit visuals

any good movie made before 1990

Fuck off

pleb

Anything he made besides Drive

>watched it once in theaters, once when it first came to blueray then left it for good
>for some reason decided to watch it 2 weeks ago
>suddenly everything that was the reason of me not liking it turned out to be fucking incredible
I think everyone here needs to rewatch it now that the years have past. it really is one of the most incredible movies anyone will ever see once they give it time

Neon Demon.

sorry I was just meming.
I actually really like the movie

Fuck off

2001 Space Odysey

Drive.

he's right though. Refn has lost it. He's finished. OGF and TND both show it.

Too many things I hated. Why was Jeff Bridges character so blah about escaping? That whole thing where he gave thumbs up to his kid to start fucking his digital concubine was weird. And doing an aerial version of light cycles just didn't work.

CGI young Jeff Bridges was also brutal. I can handle Clu but that flashback was a terrible idea.

Valhalla Rising is kino you degenerate.

Marvel movies

lol no

dont be silly. One of their problems is the script is made to be the most plain thing going.

Are you blind?

Ghost in the Shell

He's not arguing that the visuals are good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

but how good are the Vistas?

wrong

not possible

You're right... I should reconsider before posting such outrageous statements

maybe Jurassic Park.

wait
is that really in ant man?
wtf

absolutely kosher

/thread

yes a toy gets blown up into the giant Thomas the Tank Engine you see. What's so wtf about it in a movie about shrinking and growing?

Man, I watched this the other day is this is like a 1 second shot.
It's not even the worst thing in the movie.

I dunno.
I never watched ant movie but i never expected it to look like some of those kids movies from the 2000's you know like spy kids and what not

There will be blood

They would be trash with good visuals too

he's right though. visuals from the past simply cannot match modern visuals.

this

you couldn't of just fucking posted in my cinematography thread earlier instead of just trying to create your own thread about cinematography? does it really fucking bug you to honestly bump other posters rather than post shit yourself? fuck off dipshit

That's some Riven shit right there

All his movies are great at least, and all of them have godtier visuals, exception for Bleeder I guess

you must be an idiot. Films such as Lawrence of Arabia and Apocalypse Now will never be beaten.

That

Shit may be relatively harsh to describe it, but Jodorovskys writing can get stale.
Its also a jumbled mess of symbols.

its actually not bad

Depends. Blade Runner for example still holds up beautifully for the most part because it's almost entirely practical effects. 2000-2006 are more likely because that's when CG started to become popular but wasn't advanced enough to be convincing.

is she being raped by a tentacle monster

Ant man is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=lYUFx_Ltjn8

spot on. probably the best example of what op is asking for. it looked so good but jesus christ was it shit. i was very dissapointed

Independence day

Edgar Wright's Ant Man would have been kino.

This is clearly a scene from him.

ogf was garbage i agree but tnd wasnt bad. it had a good atmosphere, they chose some good actors and some interesting scenes whereas ogf was just shit through and throgh all it had was good visuals

There were a lot of bad things in Wright's script too
I think this is the best from both parties

I unironically liked Moana

and I normally don't watch animated children's movies as a rule

He doesn't enjoy /comfykino/.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxYtRLSJxaM
pure kino

how to spot an underage poster.

u

I'm actually gonna re watch this. so aesthetically pleasing

Call of the pleb

are you retarded or just Sup Forums?

Tron Legacy is the best musicvideo ever made

>visual medium

can't be god tier with shit visuals, its impossible

quite the opposite actually, but you can't argue that the usage of "visual storytelling" is kinda getting out of hand

naah nigguh dis kino as fuk boi

>Cannibal: The Musical

this

Faggot

>prequel

holy shit nice file name GET

back to pleddit kiddo

Sup Forums agrees the prequels are kino

This is such an awful opinion holy shit

I wish it was me underwater making her make that face. :'(

The Neon Demon
Spring Breakers (although the visuals make up most of the plot anyway, I enjoyed the movie a lot)

>Shit movie

Fuck off

I don't think ps2 cutscenes count as god tier

>Implying 99% of the """"Live Action""" movies these days don't have just as much CGI

I loved it. I almost cried when the chick from House comes to the real world and feels the sun while she's on the motorcycle lmao

This animated movie looks better than the CG does in some big budget movies

Good for you, doesn't mean its 'god tier'.

are you seriously implying this DISNEY movie is lowbudget?

But Moana isn't bad, but nice try.

>Implying live action can ever have the look and feel of animated kino

I think he was willing to give up on escaping so easily because, first, he had been stuck in there fucking forever - what had been 30 years on the outside was way more on the inside, right? He was still alive because he was digital. Second, Quorra was the last evidence of digital life spontaneously occurring. It seemed very unlikely all three of them could escape, so why not let his own son escape with the most important discovery of his life?

Young Jeff Bridges was terrible, I totally agree. They should have just used the back of his head. I think they included it so people new to the series knew who the fuck Clu was supposed to look like.

No, I'm implying the visuals look better than what's we've seen in a lot of big budget, live action films

Good visuals, okay movies

just recently watched winter soldier and i was actually impressed, though

>FindKinkywomen

sometimes... but just one time.

Drive

Too many songs!

Kubo

The Neon Demon. That third act. What happened?