ATTENTION boys, I need your help to think of a scheme to get back at dick head that stole $30 from me...

ATTENTION boys, I need your help to think of a scheme to get back at dick head that stole $30 from me. I can’t beat the shit out of him or break his property because he’s a pussy and will get his dad lawyer involved. I want ideas to minorly inconvenience him, ideas like super gluing his gas tank shut. I know y’all are fucked in the head so I expect good ideas.

Attached: E68C9EA7-4021-4D59-B563-BC035753EC01.gif (500x381, 133K)

Superglue his door lock

do some pushup and smack his ass silly

Stick fruit in his tail pipe or sugar in his gas tank put bologna on his car in the morning let it sit there all day and it will fuck up his paint put shit under his door handles there are a few ideas have fun and good luck

$30? Are you kidding?

Yeah $30, still you don’t steel any amount of money I just a dick move

As long as no damage is done then the idea is fine

I would beat his ass if he wasn’t a pussy that would call the cops, I don’t feel like dealing with them

Attached: ED08448E-F73C-4BAC-A0D5-D0286FE0FF5C.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Get a funnel and a big water bottle from the gas station. Wait until late at night and then dump that bottle of water in his gas tank. It'll fuck his engine up

Get arrested, bitch-puss

Scott timmerman his ass.

Attached: ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif (400x300, 21K)

I can’t fuck his engine up, the idea is to not get sued his car is like 30 grand

Deflate his tires

Just freeze your poop and stuff it in his car exhaust.

Tell the teacher...underage/b/

Suck his dick

that's kinda gay

Attached: C8D97F8F-2D6C-4DA5-AB2C-31173911A1D7.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Yeah I’m 17, but I neglected to say it was a $30 bag of weed

$30 is a waste of time. But for something like this just wait a few months until it blows over and throw a big rock through his car windshield. If you want to make it look like a crime of impulse and not revenge also smash another cars windshield across the street. Do it at night with all black and gloves and you’ll have nothing to worry about

op dont be a faggot, go do your homework and stay in school

Attached: 879725138952.png (480x360, 154K)

I was gonna do it in like a month I just wanted ideas now

your fault lmao

I enjoy weed but I don’t abuse it. Still though, I had to work 3 hours to make $30 which doesn’t sound like much but it’s pretty irritating

Did you just admit you are 17 on here?

Give us his details, we can fuck with him real gud

Lure him into a secluded area and murder him. Wear non-descript clothing and gloves. Dump your clothes and weapon somewhere far away, bury them, or burn them.

Or egg his house.

Just steal his shit? What's the problem.