Can Sup Forums ever recover?

Can Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/chapters/c7434.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can your mother recover from my dick?

Hello batman

Given the average German height in Hitler's time was 5'4.5" he's doing pretty well desu. Adjusting it to now he is like 6'3" masterrace

Maybe because he wasn't German

There is literally nothing wrong with being a manlet.

Austrian average height was roughly the same matey

>Can Sup Forums ever recover?

5'9" is taller than Sup Forums thought.

>Given the average German height in Hitler's time was 5'4.5"

False.

But he's European, so that's 5 meters, 9 centimeters

He was that tall? Everyone says Hitler was short.

Mr. Putin here makes a good point.
Thanks, you little scamp.
*pats him on the head, musses hair in an affectionate manner*

I'm not one of those fags on here that think Hitler was anything less than pure evil.

>tfw only 5'8"

Yes it was, see page 296

nber.org/chapters/c7434.pdf

Probably slightly above average for the height back then, actually.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

t. good goi

He's riding on the shoulders of giants now

Yah, just a bit.

Ask an actual midget anything.

I would reck hitler 1v1

Why were all the greatest men in history manlets, be it Genghis Khan or Hitler?

Putin would rip your testicles out if you even touched him.

But that's implying you have any since you're just a leaf.

The extra test makes your bones stop developing. So they end up short and really mean.

How are you able to use a computer?

>Hitler
>Manlet
The dude was almost 5'10

Also I descend from Genghis and that was offensive.

how do you use public toliets?

I am taller than Hitler.

Hitler was actually reported as 5'8" not sure where the extra inch came from. and i even read he was like 5'7" in many documents. so not clear where 5'9" came from. Rudolf Hess was 5'9" and in pictures with Hitler he is always taller.

Are you a medical midget or just a manlet? What is your height?

i feel beta for being 5"11 but if i'm taller than a guy who killed 6 million people i guess height literally has no effect on how alpha you are.

Good for you?

do you get pussy?

6'4'' mustard race

I'm 5'10 and am considered myself tall as fuck by everyone. I always tower over everyone.

well people who are taller prob get distracted by easier things. I also get an impression that the body uses less energy so the soul can work its magic much better.

but in my opinion as "great men" for intellectual and military and political pursuits, tall men rarely can be found. a tall leader is generally a sign of mediocrity. whereas average is balance.

just my opinion.

Good for you bud.

Same height as me.
Lanklets can't even compete

Where in Canada do you feel tall as fuck for being 5'10?

>6'5
>I will always be a manlet

Kill me

Here's Hitler next to Mussolini

nice "argument"

Because Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to history and most people here don't know that the average height earlier in history was much, much shorter than what it is now. Genghis, Hitler, Napoleon etc weren't 'manlets', they were average sized men for their time period

>father of facism was a manlet
also nice hitler dubs

ur a white man living in china of course you tower over all those lil gooks

You honestly think that Genghis would've grown to be 6'4" with proper nutrition?

opposite is true for how test effects bone growth estrogen closes plates

lanklets be mad

Also the average height in most European countries is still manlet tier according to Sup Forums

some mongolians might actually be able to grow big

Hitler was 5'8" at most.

Hess was 5'9"

he was even kept in prison in England so we have to concede that his height is accurate. so if his height is accurate at 5'9" then hitler was surely 5'7" or 5'8"

just simple logic.

Vancouver

My co-workers are all Chinese

>1.78 for Spain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you had the chance to suck Hitlers dick, would you?

I thought he was 5'8"? And that is still 4 inches taller than the manlet of steel.

How's 8gag going?

yeah, Hitler was 5'8"

not sure where they got the extra inch as it would be more reasonable to take off an inch than add one, given the records.

FUCKING MANLET, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!!!

>www.nbr.org
*cringe*

its funny. i am amazed how angry people get. they must be jelly.

This map basically checks out.
>average height in most European countries is still manlet tier according to Sup Forums
Let alone the averages in Northern Europe.

Tall men confirmed for being the first to die in combat. They find it harder to get to cover and make easier targets.

6'3" soldiers dead within minutes like how all the Germans in the Waffen SS were killed and had to be replaced by non-German European volunteers.

How do you poo in loo

All the most based people in history are about that height.

Meanwhile, if you look on Craigslist or anywhere, all the deranged sexual perverts who want to be dressed up like girls and fucked in the arse list their height at 6ft+.

Osama Bin Laden was 6'6. He is actually a bro, because he hates the Jews.
Fidel Castro 6'3
Saddam Hussein 6'1
Goliath of Gath 6'6

wait a second...

Osama = 6'6' = Goliath = defeated by David

> ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

Publically I love the jews because > greatest ally but never forget who the real enemy is, they are worse than blacks per capita.

pic related: by the way, neckbeards, war is not a topic for children and you must give respect to men (like Osama Bin Laden) who have given their lives for their cause meanwhile you have not given your virginity.

people at the age that frequents pol are in that more angry childish mentality. I am a little older than average here and I will say that height is not that big of a deal when it comes to actual real life.

in real life mature people don't care much. we all have flaws and weaknesses. and the thing is that even the greatest strengths become the greatest weakness.

society would be meaningless if everyone were the same height. we all know the small person that can fit into small spaces and is nimble. then we know the tall person who is really strong and is intimidating.

this is life. we can't nitpick over a normal distribution of height and cry and complain over people because they are a couple inches more or less than average.

i think many great leaders are smaller because they are not distracted by the power of their bodies. they learn to be resigned to life and handle things at an intellectual level.

plus maybe they have more vitality compared to taller people sense there is less to maintain.