Relax Sup Forums Obama has this under control

relax Sup Forums Obama has this under control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a shit chair. I hope he has back problems from that fuckin crap chair. Shitty desk too. What a loser.

He only sits there for photo shoots.

Also that chair and desk probably cost more than your moms house that you still live in (despite being 27)

Bush left the white house with a shitty economy

Obama is leaving the white house with a shitty economy and the whole fucking world on fire.

This, world is on fire, Islamic invasion of Europe probably here as well, truly the worst President ever.

>IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

>tfw they probably spent 30 minutes posing for this
>tfw they probably tried to figure out the best body language possible to send the message they want

>>tfw they probably spent 30 minutes posing for this
>>tfw they probably tried to figure out the best body language possible to send the message they want
No they didn't.

Posing for photo-ops is second nature for politicians, the instant a camera comes out or even if there are just people around that aren't your entourage, you stand up straight, smile and show welcoming, brotherly body language.

Once you've been in politics for a short while, it doesn't even take concious effort. Anyone who has actively campaigned knows what I mean.

t. escaped politician

He summed up his entire presidency in Dallas.

kek and truth

Never trust a man who crosses his legs. What a faggot

the economy is better than it was 8 years ago
Steady and consistently improving albeit sloooowly.

Also, we are involved in 2 less wars,
far less Americans died on American soil due to terrorist attacks as compared to the Bush administration.

Prove me wrong...

he will go down as a particularly forgettable President(other than the racial aspect of his election)which is far off from your remark.

He isn't even the worst president this century and there have only been 3.

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

>his

But we're having more terrorist attacks despite "drawing down" in the region

>Prove me wrong...

Fine.

attacks by a few losers who acted alone or nearly isolated. So few that the level of violence fails in comparison to what goes on in an average weekend in Chicago.

Don't be fooled by the media. They are what truly feeds these losers that decide to innocents.

No it's because Obama is a spineless block headed fuck of a leader who lets these attacks happen because they know he won't retaliate giving them the leverage to continue.

I'm not really sure how the argument you are attempting to present relates to the discussion about Obama's presidency especially since nearly all the images in your collage began about 20 years or more ago.

>No it's because Obama is a spineless block headed fuck of a leader who lets these attacks happen because they know he won't retaliate giving them the leverage to continue.

but you still didn't challenge the point I made about there being far less American deaths due to terrorism as compared to the Bush administration.

your post was so far off target that at first, I questioned if you replied to the wrong post. But then I realized that you were just stupid.

STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT