So what's your opinion about Blaire White?

So what's your opinion about Blaire White?

Go to sleep Blaire, and get the white face off, we all know what Brazilians really look like.

Literally who?

who?

MODS PRUNE THIS SHITPOSTING

Degenerate scum, trying too hard to appeal to a community that hates him, but with the number of trap threads on here I don't know if we do anymore.

Would Fuck/69

Who is she? She's exactly my type. Ordinarily I don't like going down on women but I'd go down on her and stay all up in there 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Would fuck her, assuming she already swapped her dick for a vagina.

Literally only popular because transgender

Conservatives have adopted the worst trait of the left. The thing that made me originally hate them. Valuing peoples opinions more because of what minority group they belong to.

boipucci

Stop

Dude who paints his face to look like a girl

Would bang even if she is a trap.

Pretty good trap.

a trans vagina is just a dick turned inside out. Thats even gayer. Thats said, I would fuck xir if xe is as petite as xe looks on video. Chances are xe is built like a linebacker irl

How feminine is her penis?

>watch the Alex Jones Show
>PJW interviews her, is cordial and lets her talk
>the next day, David Knight flips his shit about her on air because he "despises her mental illness"
rly maeks u tink

this is gonna 404 so fast

He still has a man's face.

Disgusting

Yes but does she have the penis? If no that's a deal breaker

Abomination of a human being.

i want to kiss his tummy

It was funny how both Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson had him on infowars and then later David Knight does a story and trashes him and trannys

Redpilled tranny's are awesome, it's perfect ammo to combat the left

basically this

she's cool

She needs to put some fucking effort into her editing. Her videos are pretty good but the editing is always a trainwreck, whenever she shows a clip of something it's just a little bit too long so you see a few frames of something completely different before it cuts back to her. At least she knows how to keep her videos short, and I admire how she still manages to stay funny and positive despite all the shit going on.

Also I'm not even into traps but I'd probably suck her cock. Face and body are meh but I think she's a shining example of how a good personality can turn a 5 into an 8.

Ask the boyfriend. He would know.