BOX OFFICE FLOP

>Sup Forums spends months defending this as the dawn of true weebkino
>doesn't actually go out and watch it

kek

>>Sup Forums spends months defending this as the dawn of true weebkino

Did they user? Did they really?

now you've got theme damage controlling trying to turn it into the next BvS, weebs are so pathetic.

>Sup Forums posters
>leaving their houses
>ever

You can't be serious?

I'm going to see it later with my gf

Sure you are user

*wink* *wink*

One lie at a time, user.

This board knows fuck all about movie finances.

I already went twice

seen it on Saturday, was pleasantly surprised. great visuals, eh story, overall worth it. Would go again if i weren't poor but i'll buy it on blu ray when it comes out

It got shit on here for months and still does wtf you talking about

More like paid shills plagued Sup Forums for weeks. And still are.

It's shit, it deserves to flop.

Anime fans hate what they did with this title

We wanted it to flop MORON

>people with a different opinion than me are shills
kill yourself my man
>didn't even sees it
>says its shit

I'm an anime fan and I think it was good

But Logan is the Weebkino of the year

Simple question..

Did this Movie have any faggots nigger girls acting leet or any kind of Left shit?

Honest, was the movie good or was it antifa aproved?

I honestly thought it wasn't bad. Everyone loves to hate everything, actually enjoying something feels pretty nice.

awful title

original is not dragon ball/naruto tier popular

her suit turned families/prudes off

looks too asiany in a smug, non fun way

is she gfkino?

also r8 my captcha

I just saw it last night. I liked it. As most people say, the plot wasn't anything new, but the visual direction was goddamn phenomenal. Soundtrack was surprisingly good too.

The left hated this movie because it has white people in it. The right will probably hate it for female lead and anti-authoritarian stances, so who cares?

I saw it yesterday in 3d. I thought it was fine... but there were only 4 people in the theater.

I'd go to see it tomorrow with my beautiful gf, who is just found out she's carrying my twins. I'm happy about it, because I have well-paying job and decent career opportunities. My GF is getting sexier and MILFier each passing day. After the movies we'll order some chinese food and fuck like rabbits, only to fall asleep in each other's hands.

All of this will happen in the virtual world of my imagination. Meanwhile, in this version of reality I'll cry and fap myself to sleep

>The left hated this movie because it has white people in it.
Pfft hahaha turns out Mira Killian was a rename and the characters actual name was Motoko Kusanagi, but the evil wypipo renamed her white and gave her a white body. Cuz white.

It's not anti authoritarian, in fact it advocates for more governement control over corporations.
Did you even watch the movie ?

>the left
you mean a bunch of feminazis on twitter right ? Because GitS is pretty left wing

Sup Forums spent months complaining about ScarJo being fat and jewish.
That like 90% of the discussion in every GiTS thread I can remember of.

This. "bulk police" meme came from Sup Forums

This guy is right. The movie was about ebil wypipo running corporations and whitewashing little Asian orphans that they kidnapped. The main villain was killed by Aramaki

Good for you senpai

>Edge reaper

>defending this as the dawn of true weebkino
wot? quite the contrary

Didnt see it because Scarlet Johansson was in those anti Trump videos during last years election.