And rules for the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNwBuxDbpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=gob_2D6J6zA
youtube.com/watch?v=qAlY_T8mhEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first time you do something wrong, it's generally a slap on the wrist

which is why every numale wants to be amongst the elite

You make it sound like he was jaywalking.

hating classism is left wing as fuck you dumb newfag

In other news, reputation factors into treatment.

He makes movies.
You masturbate to cartoons.

This isn't the first time

You don't get to be the highest grossing actor of all time without making a few friends.

Why are celebrities above the law anyway? Do they just bribe everyone to make it go away? Surely there has to be a single cop or judge with enough fucking integrity to actually do their job for once.

Where do people who make movies of themselves masturbating rank?

Why is this news site using kike lingo in its title?

Hollywood has deep political connections with both parties, studios, producers and actors are traditionally big contributors.

white privilege in full view

They're just flashing red pill, informing where the amnesty came from.

I swear at least once a year I'm reading about Harrison Ford doing some retarded shit with his plane

Most people want to be affluent. It makes your life easier in almost every aspect.

>projecting

completing the Kessel run accounts for something

Combination of a lot of things. Generally its more state corruption and them wanting to appeal to the agents and lawyers that jump for them.
They prob all go to each other's kids birthdays and shit.

its called anime you dip.

well i did fap to BTAS

Guy? Nowhere
Girl? 100k+ salary

>Landing on a taxiway
Aviation people are a bunch of autists.
What's the problem of landing on a taxiway? Taxiways on International airports have better conditions that any local airstrip main runway.
Not only that but he would have to use the taxiway anyway and saved everybody time by skipping the main runway.

Except it wasn't on the taxiway for aircraft.

He landed on the actual airport taxiway drop-off area.

because they are used to taxi aircraft. There might be aircraft on the taxiway waiting for you to land so they can take off, fucking idiot.

I got a 237 dollar ticket for riding my bike with both headphones in my ears.

>white

He's Jewish

Some people are more equal than others.

I doubt Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Will Smith, or Terry Cruise would be treated differently.

Relax, it's a fucking single prop plane, he could have avoided any planes easily.
Actually if you see the video he does just that.

>Surely there has to be a single cop or judge with enough fucking integrity to actually do their job for once.
Except he'll lose his job as soon as he tries, and it will be handed to a more cooperative one.

Are Americucks just so used to corruption that this is considered acceptable.

In which country do you imagine this not happening?

nah you're just naive, the whole world works like this
t. not american

go to Sup Forums and ask people about corruption in their countries.

The sad thing is that we are at a point where fucking actors and trubadours are considered as part of "the elite". Fuck this world, really.

>first
lol, there have been a number of incidnets with him.

Because he would be acting out of line with the executive decision of his superiors. You think it's a good idea for individual cops to just do their own thing after a decision's already been made? Whoever made the decision obviously has the authority to make that decision.

He's a based Jew he can do whatever the fuck he wants

>he crashes his plane, killing himself and a passenger
>"O MY GOD RIP HARRISON FORD. WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY HAPPENING?"

>Plane manufacturer get blamed and sued

youtube.com/watch?v=nNwBuxDbpj4

youtube.com/watch?v=gob_2D6J6zA

I bypassed the Alzheimer's!

>What's the problem of landing on a taxiway?

Traffic at an airport is tightly controlled and a plane landing on the taxiway rather than the runway it was supposed to, without being ordered to do so by the tower could be disastrous.

CLASS PRIVILEGE!
ARBITRARY POLICE DISCRETION!
ABUSE OF AUTHORITY!
THEY'RE OPPRESSING US!
POLICE STATE!!!

>t. Board full of people who get away with crimes on a nearly daily basis

Well it depends on how many people have seen the movie.

The controllers said it was no biggie the instant Ford radio'd them. He was much more upset than them.

>no biggie

youtube.com/watch?v=qAlY_T8mhEQ

t. Hilary clinton

Meh, that happens more than most people think. I have a relative who did that exact thing 3 times now and never got penalized for it in any way other than a stern talking to one time.

Why is this screenshot news thread on Sup Forums?

But Sup Forums is for politics not right wing talking points, dumb shithead.

Neither is better than the other unless you're some brain dead celebrity worshipping media junky. Come back when he is researching a cure for a disease.

>WTC 2017 in flames
>Terrorists ?
>No. Just a blind and half demented Harrison Ford.

cringe

He produces an insane amount of wealth. Putting Harrison Ford in your movie means way more people get paid.

A major celebrity in my country was just last year convicted to 30 hours of community service. The guy accidentally ran over an old lady, who suffered a few fractures, nothing too serious though.
So hey! At least northern-Europe is less fucked than the US!

How is 30 hours community service for hospitalizing an elderly pedestrian with your vehicle not a total slap on the wrist? That's less than a week of work.

WTF, so did I! Was this in California?

Didn't he crash it before

Hope he crashes again and kills himself this time

Dirty jew

>le Matthew Broderick face
Also
>hating rich elites is exclusive to Sup Forums

nothing new here

JFK Jr wasn't qualified to fly a plane by instruments only, and yet on the flight where he crashed and killed himself and others it was both nighttime and foggy - and he was on painkillers as well

you enter controlled airspace over any International airport and you would land to the waiting police. At least, a normal person would.

>bragging about his countrymen handing down 30 hours of community service as punishment for running over an old lady
>northern europe
Checks out. Do you enjoy thugs walking free after a few short years in the slammer after brutally beating your helpless ass to a pulp or worse?

Svennebög.

Hillary and Obama want to make you poor and pathetic THEY HATE YOU

>cashing in on nostalgia and retroactively ruining all of his best films
>barely gives a fuck about any of his performances
>now has license to kill people with a hunk of flying metal

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

microsoft flight sim steam edition

>Sup Forums is for politics not right wing talking points
Sup Forums is for politically incorrect opinions aka right wing talking points.

american celebrities only go to jail if they evade taxes or do some other monetary crime

>yurocucks

Reminder that Bruce Jenner in a dress literally killed a woman while smoking a joint but is too stunning and brave to prosecute.

money, connections, and nobody wants to put one of their heros in trouble
imagine being the guy who put Indiana jones in jail

Yes, don't forget famous, white and wealthy.

>op thinks hes clever figuring this out

Newsflash, faggot; Supply and demand.

Lemme know when people are willing to pay you to fap then maybe you'll have a point.

part time

Nothing fucking happened, why would he lose his pilots license

He missed the stationary plane by hundreds of feet

Yea That's one of the huge problems with Aviation, they treat every plane as if its a fucking airliner filled with 200 people
Some small prop plane doesn't a runway or even an airport...
Should be able to just take off from the road outside your house then park it in your garage.

Best post desu

Not a slap on the wrist? For god's sake, that's an awfully strong punishment. In Europe, 30 hours community service is the usual sentence for your first murder.

FUCKING KIKES