What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

>you are a man and carry a knife everyday, right user?

Attached: Benchmades_Feb2019_sm.jpg (5041x3212, 1.93M)

Spyderco Paramilitary 2

Bench made north fork here

I only have this one but i dont carry with me i just use to cut my hrt pills like a real men

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

SOG Fielder

Attached: 556E3659-B5EF-49E2-891B-99B50283F274.jpg (550x412, 68K)

kershaw emerson cdc6

Microtech ultratech and a victorinox super tinker when I’m working (used to be a paramilitary 2). Spyderco native when I’m not working.

I used to have and carry a bunch but over the years I’ve come to appreciate a simple native with some CPM. I carry the ultratech at work because it’s a single tasker that can be deployed with my fingers wrapped around the handle and the SAK for general utility.

nice. i have a few

Attached: IMG_4873.jpg (1586x1512, 534K)

box cutter counts?

WW 2 marine fighting knife. Handle altered in an aircraft carrier machine shop. Traveled the western Pacific Ocean area.

Attached: ww2-fighting-knife.jpg (449x176, 45K)

What kind of insecure faggot do you have to be to walk around with a knife in your pocket?

I carry the one on the right throughout the day, stays pretty sharp—nothing special.

Attached: 9C4D2F57-A051-44A8-97C7-BA00910F6977.jpg (1242x1826, 1.89M)

CRKT Squid

Not insecure. Just prepared for whatever.

They’re very useful.

That's not a knife

Attached: crocodile-dundee-knife.jpg (400x300, 14K)

I carry knives to cut things like boxes and food. My Glock is for my insecurities.

Oh this box needs to be cut open, stand back fair maiden!

Be serious, if you're a big enough pussy to walk around with a knife for self defense, you're probably too much of a pussy to use it if you had to.

Pretty sure no one mentioned self defense until you did.

I carry a multi tool that has a 4" blade on it, handy as fuck. I don't carry it for protection, it's a tool that's nice to have in many situations.

Started carrying one after being robbed a few times in Milwaukee. Except I'm a cheap avatars, so it's just my Stanley utility knife

imagine being such a queer you carry a dick knife everyday.

So is your concern that people carry knives supposing they’ll need them, or that they won’t use them when they need them? The troll confuses me.

You see dicks in things a lot?

Give me 4 times you've needed it in the last month that aren't "impressing my faggot friends at school"

niggers?

nice advertisement shill, gtfo

Stripping wires at work (that’s every day but we’ll count it as 1)

I used it to cut out a splinter from my hand last week

Cut brick strap with it this morning

Cut kindling for BBQ at the start of the month.

Knives are a terrible self defense weapon for starters.

If you walk around paranoid about being robbed, you can't tell me you'd have the balls to actually stab someone

Not multitool guy tho. I’m the user with the “dick knife” lol

Leatherman sidekick

Using a barely appropriate tool to look like a badass who always has a knife on him, got it.

This week:
Cutting a seat belt so I could take the buckle for evidence
Cutting tape to package the buckle for evidence
Cutting an air hose to put on a new fitting
Opening some amazon shipments

I don’t carry a pocket knife for selfie defense. That would be retarded. I carry a pistol for self defense. I hope to never have to hurt anyone with it but I’m fully prepared to do so if it means the life of my family or myself over theirs.

Nobody was watching

This fagot clearly doesn’t do anything with his hands except jack off. When you grow up and get a job you’ll understand that knife are actually useful.

Are you a scandanavian fisherman?

It’s just handy. When you grow up you’ll realize you don’t have anything to prove. Not that varying a knife proves anything. If you don’t like knives... don’t carry one. But being a dick to others because they find them useful just makes you look ignorant.

CRK Large Inkosi for me, sometimes I'll carry a Microtech Ultratech. Just depends.

Useful for ensuring others are aware of my completely secure identity as a man who can accomplish many tasks with his sharp dick knife

LoL “friends at school”

Thank you for opening my eyes sensei

I found this pic of an "Old Timer" like mine,
the most handy knife I own.

Attached: Schrade-Old-Timer.jpg (1280x719, 71K)

Np

For a while i’ve been carrying my Benchmade Bugout. But a few days ago I switched to my Spyderco Delica 4. My belt knife I use for the fields or slitting hogs throats is my Bark River Rogue Bowie. I’ve also got a huge collection of rare and unique knives.

Carrying a knife doesn't make you more of a man then the guy who doesn't carry one. It's a tool and a very useful one at that. If you truly think that we are trying to be badass because we carry knives just goes to show your mentality and how immature it is.

I edc a Kershaw skyline

Attached: Screenshot_20191024-213816_Files.jpg (471x471, 115K)

>afraid of the knife, but knows it's a "barely appropriate tool"
Riiight.

Been looking for a replacement for my “dick knife”. Blades getting a bit wobbly. This might be suitable.

Yeah man, I hear you knifebro, our identities are not tied whatsoever to these awesome tools we carry with us every day. Just like my truck and pitbull. Just handy, manly things any man would normally have.

Your coworkers definitely know you as the guy who doesn't own a set of wire strippers on purpose.

I understand having a vehicle... but how is a dog “handy”?

I bought a bugout a while ago because I love the design. It’s the only new knife in the last 10 years that actually impressed me. I still carry the native though just because I’ve used it so much that anything else just doesn’t feel right.

I’ve got a drawer full of nice stuff...microtech LCC, SOCOM elite, UDT, amphibian, benchmade 710, 705, Spyderco para2, and a bunch I’ve forgotten about. I keep coming back to the Native for off duty carry.

Says the guy who probably watches his girl get dicked down every Saturday night.

I have many sets of wire strippers, but they don’t make wire strippers big enough for service cables. Why am I explaining myself to this twat?

Because of how secure you are with your decision to carry a knife with you all the time, obviously

You know bro, just like pitbulls are good family dogs you know, gotta defend the pack right aroooooooo

Did this cuck just spell Bro wrong? Lmao the irony.

those 3 inch blades are fucking worthless.

you and 90% of the stupid cunts that carry knives.

the fuck is wrong with you lol.

My cow-orkers definitely know me as the guy who can get things done.
What do your cow-orkers know you as, Boy?

I switch between a Cold Steel Spartan and a ZT 0300BW

/Ausfag here

SOG Pentagon Elite Mk II with "Shark Tooth" Tip and diamond beaded surface.

Attached: IMG_2863L.jpg (2000x1334, 331K)

...says the Redditard.

Ok. That explains a value they might have, but still doesn’t explain how they’re “handy” you know? Like how a knife is handy. It does the job of many tools without carrying a bunch of tools... handy...

Carry a knife, don't carry a knife, what does it matter? Didn't realize we were measuring dicks here.

Attached: man-stabbed-ass-bangalore.jpg (715x1114, 515K)

never used reddit in my life but carrying anything less than a 6in hunting knife is fucking stupid.

how u gunna kill a pack of dogs or a wild nigger with a 3 inch knife lmao.

Attached: 2009_22yo_JuliaPopova_Moscow_MuggingVictim.jpg (650x631, 108K)

They know me as the guy not to FUCK with because I'm fucking ARMED and DANGEROUS every day

Attached: 1513640832798.jpg (320x320, 50K)

Sorry I’m just having fun with the troll, I’ll stop.

Attached: KnifeAttack_Feb2018.jpg (1267x1173, 336K)

With the gun I edc. When you get old enough you can buy a gun too.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-LiveLeak-dot-com-ECB17554-A140-4243-9FCD_1562858071.jpg (720x960, 87K)

/thread

I think that’s your problem. Nobody here thinks of carrying knives as arming themselves but you. EDC knives are not weapons.

Kill a pack of dogs or a nigger?? Lmfao you know knives cut things other then people and animals right? Lmao

Yeah there’s nothing like the Bugout, I had trouble trying to get it out of my pocket! I can’t remember right off hand what rare knives i’ve got. I know i’ve got an old Strider knife with a tanto blade. A couple of knives made by Queen who went out of business. My grandpa just gave me an old Case Moose for my birthday.

Attached: NKZcZV6.jpg (591x750, 56K)

Attached: UK Knife Bin.jpg (640x818, 101K)

We can all tell who murdered kittens as a kid lmao

Attached: When they outlawed butter knives and made the purchase of Kevlar illegal. .jpg (663x758, 102K)

found the Internet_Tough_Guy™

Attached: MachetteAttack .jpg (500x890, 91K)

Facts any real man could tell you

yeah and I usually have an entire room of fuckin tools for when im at work.

I don't carry around a fuckin 3 inch knife all day because i have severe autism and constantly think theres going to be random moments each day when im out and about and need to cut shit.

fucking retards i swear to god.

its smart to carry a knife for defense and that's the only time you carry one.

the other times are.....hurrr...im at home, so i have a knife or 2 around, im on the boat so i keep a fuckin knife on the boat, i use it for whatever so i keep it in my truck.

fuckin gay ass cunts that carry shitty little knives thinking their god damn mcguyver.

Maxace Petrel and some times a BRS Barebones

all day everyday

Attached: 20191024_215522-1.jpg (2789x1793, 667K)

Attached: 1269411166211.jpg (500x367, 78K)

lighten up, Francis

Attached: sergeant-hulka.jpg (336x279, 32K)

>cow-orkers
wat

lolwut

Spyderco sprint run worker.

Attached: Worker.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>when your co-workers are fat cows

Victorinox tinker with a diy pocket hanger. Enough knife to get the job done but now too much to be threatening + all the other tools come in handy just as often as the blade

Attached: 20191024_230619.jpg (1582x2320, 1.34M)

kershaw cryo with the g10 handle

>posting pictures of knives on a loli/trap image board
>convincing yourself you aren't "that guy with a knife"

Lol. The last thing I would ever do is fight with a knife, user. Everyone loses in a knife fight. Plus AIDS. They are for cutting things, not people.

>>when your co-workers are fat cows
.. does that make you a literal bull?

*BADUMTISH*

>"that guy with a knife"
non-murriburger here, elaborate.