7'

>7'
>3"
why does god hate me so much, i think i could be the most disappointing person to exist

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What are those measurements?

God doesn't exist, Christfag

Some girls like that user

7 feet tall
3 inch cock
thought it was a bit obvious but :/

I’d assume 7 foot 3 inch tallness. But it’s only an assumption

Kek god took those inches from your dick and added it to your height

Attached: 36578DDD-F1DF-45DD-94A5-99652C245EBA.jpg (559x556, 35K)

you'd assume right :/

You're 7 feet tall, you should've just dribbled your way into a max contract in the NBA.

>number of feet of fruit by the foot he's consumed this year
>maximum dilation of his anal sphincter

hate sports, would blown my brains out before even making it out of college im 19 btw

that'd make for a funny pickup, a bit crass but i'd take it

learn to please sexually other than shoving a cock into a hole and bitch less.

yea if you could show me the direction those women are i would appreciate that thanks

good solution, but easier said then done :|

lmao young fella, you got a shit tier hand. Wouldn't want to be 7 feet tall if I hated basketball.

hurts even more when my dad was a sports guy and he tells me he doesnt expect me to be as succesful as he as, i know hes lying but he doesnt wanna hurt my feelings, been struggling with suicidal thoughts ever since i made it clear that i didnt want to do sports, all my close family members are sports nuts

Take control of the hand you were dealt and own that shit, nigga

oh yea cuz women will just drop their panties at the sound of im 7 feet tall and have a sub standard dick :/

harder than whining, sure, but a lot easier than growing a 10inch cock

well if it's not physically, make sure you attract them mentally with your personality, keep an open mind.

Shut the fuck up and learn how to foreplay and eat pussy you whining faggot. If you're at least not too autistic you should be able to learn these two skills and suddenly your three inch dick won't matter so much. Develop skills. Learn a hobby. Confidence can be developed over time. Then your dick size won't matter nearly as m-
>7 feet tall
Oh fuck sorry disregard this post

Get a bionic dick if you value sex above achievement and experience. Otherwise, you have to find a way to satisfy women in other ways.

Never lie about your size to a woman you're gonna sleep with, no point. Be open up front or she'll rat behind your back. Get good at cunnilingus.

Or become a cuck like all the other losers here. Up to you.

yea... doesnt help im a fucking brick wall when it comes to talking to women, just kinda seize up like im a vietnam vet having a flashback

Nigger you better get a basketball into your hands and start practicing. You're only 19 you can still walk onto a college team. You know how much NBA players get paid these days? Far more than any job coming out of college with a degree. At 7'3 they'll put you on any half decent team right on the spot. As far as women go they love tall dudes so don't worry about it.

"The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no devil, no gods, nothing but pitiless indifference."

this is what science has to say about it