Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfN87cH-n8
aaldef.org/Asian American Vote 2012.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3361742/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh my god don't get me started

Communism

Well when you step on a piece of shit do you say ''excuse me'' or scrape off your boot and keep walking?

90% of Chinese are still fucking peasants even the super rich they still act like peons from a one room shack with no manners or basic behavior skills

I think if you grow up in a country of 1 billion people you somehow lose respect for other humans outside your direct family. At least it seems that way. I live in SF, which has a huge Chinese population, and they will literally run your ass over to get on a bus, or if they're driving, or if there's any kind of free giveaway they'll wait in line for hours or go through the line twice. It's sad really. The mainlanders who are here now don't make any attempt to adjust to America, they just go from Chinese area there to Chinatown here.

CHING CHONG DING DONG FORTUNE COOKIE?

underrated post

Most white people don't realize that the second generation and beyond of chinks assimilate pretty well, and have tensions with the new chinks here (we call them fobs). The same racist tension thing happened in Canada with poo in loos and chinks, then subsided once they assimilated more. It's just there's a lot of chinks here now compared to before, so it's an overwhelming amount, but like always once they assimilate more (and yes, they do) it will be better.

t. chink

this. it's how any poor people would act around the world, except it's China so X1000.
better than trying to internally control fucked-up urges to have sex with and kill everything.

Also, be thankful the chinks contribute meaningfully to your societies. Look at the niggers. They kill, rob, steal, gangbang, and never change, and made you guys powerless politically correct cucks.

Because once you live in a society like China, social rules are a waste of time.

typical murican response

1 generation at the most from waking up in the morning and walking out to the family rice field to take a shit. Many of them still do/did so recently. Money doesn't buy manners or class.

One child policy. A lot of young people grew up to become spoiled entitled bitches.

Both my mother and my father have told me on multiple occasions to never date a new immigrant because these women are cut throat bitches that think the world should bend its knees to them.

One of my cousins in China was literally killed by his wife. Stabbed to death by her because she was paranoid as fuck and thought he was cheating on her.

>mfw I never got to meet this cousin and I always heard stories about how very smart and successful he was.

>even the super rich they still act like peons from a one room shack with no manners or basic behavior skills

That's because a lot of the super rich ARE peasants. They were just lucky that they happened to own a valuable piece of land.

I don't think either of you have room to talk shit.

I'd say it's a mixture of high iq, collectivist culture, communism, population density, poverty, and maybe a genetic lack of empathy compared to whites

OH YES HERRO

Japs are way more polite. Yuuugely so

Well like in US and China a like it's more or less the offspring of the wealthy who remain in power so they have an infested interest to serve the status quo.
Given the fact that in china an even more totalitarian regime rules this will likely not change the coming decades.
Also unlike Japan who emulated the west after WW2 I don't see China do this after a major conflict.
>tl;dr 50 nukes will not be enough.

they're not that bad. they're pretty good at not letting sand niggers kill 80 children with a truck, for example

Asian immigrants are definitely appreciated. You guys get fucked by affirmative action even harder than us. I just wish the majority voted right instead of left.

>Most white people don't realize that the second generation and beyond of chinks assimilate pretty well
Half of the assimilated Chinese I know would gladly put China's interests above those of America's.

I'm an ABC and I'm voting for Trump.

we do. 3 problems

1. half of "asians" in the polls are shitskn asians, fully HALF are indian and a good deal of the rest are filipino. east asians are a small percentage of "asian"
2. we mostly can only live in blue states, this has the unfortunate habit of infecting the young
3. koreans lean HEAVILY left. so far left I personally hate them on a gut level

east asians vote republican nearly as heavily as white males.

This is a good read.

tldr the Cultural Revolution killed any Chinese with a moral compass.

It's far from the truth. The Chinese are only one generation away from the Cultural Revolution, in which most intellectuals were either cast out of the country, put into servitude, or killed in the name of Mao. As a result, the current China is the product of poorly-educated peasants left in charge of a lot of resources and money at the behest of their government.

It doesn't take a genius to see where the overall lack of manners and mindless jingoism comes from. Had the intellectuals not been cast out, modern day China would be pretty similar to Taiwan, but on a larger scale and of course, with the glorious Party in charge.

>Asian immigrants are definitely appreciated.
we don't need any immigrants.
All immigration should be indefinitely halted in the US. Plenty of people in the US to do the jobs they take but we import them instead.

answer me this: a nigger can rape my wife and kill my child in front of me, and I'm still not allowed to kill him

why should I serve america? HOW do I serve america? by not killing the judge who says I can't kill the nigger? by not killing the sjws who tell me I can't kill the nigger? HOW?

in a sane country we would kill all niggers, then proceed to kill the cops and politicians who protect them. but you won't alow that. instead, you allow judges and cops who protect niggers to live, making it mpossible to kill niggers. you enforce your own oppresion by protecting the left.

we serve china because there simply is no option to serve america. I literally can't.

They're rude but total pussies and back down the second you call them out if they try to push in line or other pull other fob chinaman shit.

Then go back to china, chink.

you're an idiot.

I can't serve america, but I'm not the only one. you aren't allowing your own whites to serve america.

answering my question is the same as answering how a wite man can serve america.

can you kill cops and politicians who protect niggerst? you seriously need to make progress on this issue.

fwiw I AM leaving america. good fuckng riddance.

Go to China for business because things are cheap there. "You get what you pay for." Complains about shotty quality.

>I'm not a bad businessman
>They are jews, I waz just honest merchant. I dindunuffin

Maybe if he wants reliable, good quality stuff don't go looking for it in China, then bitch about it on a African Clay Carving Board like a retard.

AND DEN

china makes a lot of quality products, but they don't sell quality to foreigners, as a rule. japan does the exact same thing, actually. it's part of a larger economic strategy.

don't listen to me though, I'm sure the same newspapers that lie to you about little spearchuckers who didnt du nuttin are telling you the truth about the economy too, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfN87cH-n8

Sounds similar to crime statistics that consider north africans, arabs, and some Hispanics """white"""
That's too bad. The communist takeover of various parts of Asia and eastern Europe is very depressing. What could've been if we just smashed the ussr after the nazis....
Okay, but seeing how we do take in immigrants the Asian ones are clearly top tier.

You're beating around the bush

korean here. i really want to deny this, but i can't. you're right about so many koreans leaning left. i only know 3 other koreans who would ever even consider going to the gun range with me, and two of them are a generation older than me.

what happens is that we mostly settle in blue states, go to college in high percentages, and are naturally more susceptible to propaganda for god knows why. I think having mostly white and chinese friends in high school and college spared me that "culture."

Because they're immune to social justice rubbish.

>answer me this: a nigger can rape my wife and kill my child in front of me, and I'm still not allowed to kill him

yes you can you dumbass. that guy recently got off for beating his daughter's rapist to death with his bare hands for crying out loud.

if someone rapes or murders a family member in front of you, or even attempts to, it is self-defense.

This is nonsense.

I actually work as the liaison for a US firm that has manufacturing contracts in China and I can tell you straight up that anything that is made in China that doesn't have HEAVY western oversight is basically absolute dogshit not fit for human use.

The first thing you do before you work with any Chinese firm is do some research and find out if they've ever worked with westerners before. Deception is a way of life for them, so obviously you can't just ask them straight up, because they will lie and tell you "Ohhh yes, we do many big contract with General Electric" (Or Johnson & Johnson, or Ford, or whoever) even if they're working out of a fucking one room dirt floored hovel.

They have no respect for anyone's property of well being but their own. It's a cutthroat country where if you get trampled for being too slow to get off the fucking train.

Blame Mao.

Because they aren't Christian

I am half - Chinese, and I lived there for 2hate,5 years, I fucking them disgusting savages

Because they have no souls.

plz gib stories
*micronukes hamburger to listen*

Most of these threads turn into circle jerk.

Like any country, China can make some quality stuff as long as there's strict QC, if not people will cut corners for profit. For example, Iphones.

Anyway, the straya post is just full of butthurt anecdotes and dindunuffin.

Didn't they just abolished the one child policy?

Scarcity breeds selfishness.

I'm chinese but I have japanese family through a brother's marriage. the japanese are also pretty fucking leftist, but not nearly as much.

my general impression is that as chinese, who have scraped and fought for every penny we own, to be downcast in favor of niggers, is an insult most of us mandarin speakers will NEVER forgive.

most of us are 1st gen (non canto) and especially for the ones who come from taiwan or the mainland, who are literaly capable of doing college math in middle school, but we're still not "good enough," is one of the reasons anyone who isn't desperately poor ends up going back to china.

we don't want our kids to be brainwashed, but more than that, we don't want our kids to be beat up in school, then called less intelligent than niggers.

not quite sure why koreans accept it so readily.

I don't think you quite understand the direction this country is headed in. pure legality and rule of law isn't a factor. the black is ALWAYS the victim. rules on paper don't matter any more.

People lie in business. It's like you've never met a used car salesman before.

It's your job to verify people's claims. I agree it's annoying to deal with people that brag and overstate shit constantly, but it's also your right to NOT do business with them. Cash is king.

>we serve china because there simply is no option to serve america. I literally can't.
Then get the fuck out of here. If anything you people exacerbate the problem by voting left.

he's not wrong

how is it nonsense?

china is somewhat soviet or japanese in the sense that ost of our manufacturing is geared towards large scale industrial projects.

china has already built a LIGO and CERN equivalent, they have the largest gene lab on the planet, (and the second,) etc.

what china doesn't manufacture is high quality consumer goods. this is intentional. if you really work in such a capacity, you'd know that even JAPAN tends to favor production of low quality consumer goods. their shirts and shoes fall apart

if you really worked in any strong capaciy you'd realize that there are things called "sectors" in an economy

Can a white person cause a Chinaman to lose face by calling them out? As in, normally they don't consider white people part of their honor universe, until someone specifically points out to them that they're on our turf.

>Canadian on holiday here,
He's mostly right though. Culture was destroyed replaced with state propaganda and the wealthier classes and intelligentsia were purged by Mao and fucking peasants were elevated in their place. Politeness and compassion weren't necessary for survival like they are here, and in many cases such sentiments put one's life in danger. There are other factors at play but these are most likely the largest contributing factors.

Too many people. You can't get shit if you don't push people out of your way.

will one of you retards answer the question

should you kill cops who defend niggers?

if you can't agree to the above proposition, how do YOU propose white men help?

if you can't kill the helper of the murderer of your child, you're a fucking idiot. this is typically called accessory to a crime, but for some reason you cucks made strange exceptions.

answer the question.

aaldef.org/Asian American Vote 2012.pdf
This has been somewhat insightful.
Btw, a ton of my chinese friends are also lefty (the only asian i personally know that supports affirmative action is chinese), but they at least entertain my views. "disagree without being disagreeable."

Some koreans, tho, especially 2nd gens from los angeles who dress like ghetto thugs will go "what the fuck why don't you hate the japanese?!" if you mention "i think robots are pretty cool. makes me want to visit japan." fucking bonkers. fullerton will always be better than los angeles.

Selfish and no souls. They'd sell their own grandma for a dollar.

Chink shills out in force tonight.

Somebody out there will fall for it, boys.

>rare
Why is nobody responding to this?

>intelligent classes purged and replaced with peasants
hey, it sounds like affirmative action

#notallchinese

The ones I know are very polite and observe a great degree of decorum and respect.

There's a bazillion Chinese though. They don't all have the upper crust pedigree that I share with my peers. Most are from a very hard background. That is pretty backwards in our terms, mediaeval. It's not rocket science.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c

>20 minutes

>Didn't they just abolished the one child policy?

They did. Hopefully the next generation won't be as fucked up.

Yeah but that was pretty recently. (About earlier this year) Bur we're talking about a person who is more than 20~ish years old.

underrated post

I can't imagine that source posted accurately portrays chinese, many of whom ran away from communism and have voted republican ever since. but who knows, I'm not a data scientist.

we also have one of the largest populations fo small businessmen in existence. we fucking hate taxes. I guess this is anecdotal though.

and yeah koreans are super autismal, even by east asian standards. dunno why.

What most assimilated Chinese don't know is that you are still a chink and have no soul

First generation nigs were slaves here and slave masters like in Alabama working for conquistadors.

Gringolardo estupido.

there aren't htat man of us. according to user's source above, there is one indian and 1 combined of brown slanteyes for every one chinese.

if the brown slants were smart they'd try to outlaw affirmative action, since they get lumped in with us, and our iq points are 25 points higher, making it almost impossible for them to get into uni, lel

fucking idiots

We're not rude

We just think out loud

Better than Japs who smile in your face and call you a subhuman mentally

Hurr durr Chink shills, I got'em guys. Not even an argument. Feel free to refute any of my points.

Go back to underageb&

Chinese don't have souls. They're empty inside and think money can fill the void where there is humanity in other peoples.

Tell us more rare flag.

Nah. I've been there and I know what it's like. I've worked there. I still work with 'em.

No skin off my back if you want to keep posting bullshit, but I'll still call it for what it is.

>no souls

Fuck off

We wouldn't be confucian if we didn't have empathy

we act like japs in singapore, hk, and taiwan.

we're the same, buddy.

it's just that those peasants pulling rickshaws don't have any extra staus to lose. they're already at the bottom, so they just say what they want

You also have no manners, no morality and no honor.

Anybody working in customer service will tell you this: niggers are annoying, arabs are arogant and Asians fucking spit at your face then take a dump on your front rug for no specific reason.

Just a theory,

when the population of a society reaches a certain density, when it becomes so crowded, that everybody is in your space and you are in every others; everything you do you have to wait in a line; when you think you are good because you are top of your class and then realize they are hundreds of thousands of people better than you.

This environment will always favor the ones that cheat. The good guys with moral and sense of fairness will not just finish last, they will starve to death, literally.

Chinese are Lewd, not rude

It's that L problem,

Jinger Berrs Jinger Berrs Jinger arr the way, oh what fun it is to ride a one horse ...

Also, I have to add they had Spanish last names but the Gringolards took that away from them too.

I said I don't disagree with you that their culture could be shit. Why do business with them then? Obviously, you are just a worker or a salesman. If you were an enterpriser then you can take your business elsewhere. If you hate working with them so much, quit. Seems to me you find them tolerable enough not to quit, or you have no choice because your boss orders you to, or you still find their work acceptable.

Quit bitching. You sound like one of those gender pay gap women. You can start your own company and not work with any party you don't want to work with.

they've done brain scan comparisons. our empathy is processed by the logic center of our brain, and for whites it's a mixture of a religious and gut reaction, which is probably also why they treat animals like humans.

they want us to treat niggers like humans before they consider it true empathy, lol

I reccomend you look at some of these brain studies, though.

we're more closely related to ABBOS than to whites. which indicates that our and their intelligence is probably COMPLETELY differnt and mutually exclusive in how it operates, as our last common ancestor seems to have 62 iq points.

the brain studies show we analyze things according to large arrangements and patterns, whereas whites can process less at any given time, but focus on the specific properties of objects.

our languages also work like this, interestingly. it also explains why we are better engineers and geneticists and almost everything else, but they're better at analytical philosophy and abstract mathematics (except that the leading mathematician at the moment is japanese, but still.)

>no manners
According to you

We think you're a bunch of unrefined pigs

>morality
See: Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism

>honor

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HA

HAHAHHAHAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHHAHAHAH

HEEEE GEEEEE

HEEEEEE

HO HO HO

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

YOU'RE ACTUALLY IMPLYING WE OF ALL PEOPLE DON'T HAVE HONOR?

Lack of soul.

I don't understand why Chinese and Indians don't get on. They seem quite similar.

think about it this way user, whites are essentially a religious people. they're as closely related to sand niggers as we are to south east asians.

whites ALWAYS thing religiously. they're not stupid or violent like sand niggers, but they're just as religious, which explains fanatical SJW shit.

it's exactly the same as between us and flips. flips are generally shy and nonviolent, just like us. they're just 25 iq points lower.

the sooner we start thinking of whites in terms of the fact that they act like sand niggers the better off we'll be.

if we don't conform to their EXACT religion of honor, they'l gulag us for hating niggers

>You also have no manners, no morality and no honor.
You've never gone to dinner with a Chinese family?

The Arabs at the hotel I'm staying at are nice and very professional, it's the fucking white women they employ as housekeeping staff who are arrogant trash. We should have never given them the right to vote.

We do get along well, about half of my friends are 2nd generation Chinese/Taiwanese American

This is extremely interesting, do you have links for this stuff?

>why they treat animals like humans.

This is a problem with white people in general, but at least the men have a little bit of control over it.

White women and pets, I swear. My mother spent 10 G once fixing her poodle's goddamn hip. It got killed a year later by another dog.

'm having trouble findng the stuff about the brain scans. it was a pbs type docu I saw on youtube. I'll try and dig it up, but it's not very controversial

maybe try looking at a study involving a cork object that's a cylinder, then asking people if it's more similar to a plastic cylinder or a cork square. that's hw I found it initially.

>linguistics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3361742/

>White women and pets, I swear. My mother spent 10 G once fixing her poodle's goddamn hip. It got killed a year later by another dog.

There's rice all over my keyboard now.

>10k on a dog
that's like, a college fund. wtf

are you guys rich or just stupid?

either way it indicates to me that runaway white empathy is uncontrollable. a nigger could be rapng your 4 year old son though a gunshot wound and you'd still offer them welfare.

fucking sickening.

and yes, most asian are PHYSICALLY sickened when they see the niggers and poverty here

if you guys aren't, that's a problem. because it means you can't fight against it

I give up finding the docu link. sorry. try and find the experiment though.

every fucking youtube search I did kept giving me fucking rap albums and "donate to nigger hospital" videos.

fuck this goddamn country

Want to laugh harder? I paid my own way through college.