Brady is 40 and almost done

>Brady is 40 and almost done
>Roethlisberger is declining quickly and almost done
>Any young heirs to the thrones who have played significant time have been exposed (i.e. Derrick Carr)

Patrick Mahomes is going to be the king of the AFC, isn't he?

>SB53 is Mahomes vs Brees
>mfw the final is 55-54

Foles and Garoppolo are the next big thing

Brady still has 2-3 years left
Big Ben has actually not declined; had a typical season overall and looked great in the playoff loss, but the narrative of his early year struggles never left
Mahomes is black.

Not much will change any time soon, lad.

>AFC

Andrew Luck will be supposedly healthy

Foles is 29.

so he has 11 more years?

he's going to win 1 owl this week

>some disgusting half breed

lolno, Chiefs will be a mess next year mark my words

How tall are you?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tom Brady. The 5 rings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Theoretical Belichick Systems most of the plays will go over a typical defender’s head. There’s also Tom’s hype szn outlook, which is deftly woven into his playcalling- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Manning & Rodgers literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plays, to realise that they’re not just winning rings- they say something deep about RINGS. As a consequence people who dislike Tom Brady truly ARE iggles fans- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tom’s existential catchphrase “Gisele! Elevator! Drop!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Madden’s American epic Madden 18™: GOAT Edition. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated iggles fans scratching their heads in confusion as Belichick’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Pats Superb Owl LII tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'm a respectable 5'7 white superior man
mahomes will fail because he isn't pure kid

We college now, boys.

lol no

Why not?

Who will have a better 2018?

Smeth vs Mahomes

>Le 56% Quarterback
>ever being the best
"""no"""

he is going to be worse than Smith and the chiefs will look like idiots

>heirs to the throne
>exposed
Goff and Wentz will be the new rivalry

>the absolute state of Sup Forums's football knowledge

A
F
C

Kurt Cousins will build a dynasty with the Browns

They'll also go back to Wentz next season. Files might end up somewhere terrible again

Foles will likely be traded after this season. Might be AFC might not, but I doubt the Eagles keep him as a backup

>smith has a career year
>lets trade him and try a new guy
surely that wont fail 90% of the time

the AFC is gonna have literally nobody when Brady and Rapistburger ratire
>b-but Luck
is a shell of his former self
>b-but Rivers
is on a shit team nobody likes
>b-but Carr
sucks
the AFC is gonna be the biggest shit show ever seen in football

DeShaun Watson

Josh Rosen

LITERALLY WHO?
who's gonna pick him? The browns? yeah it's gonna be a great 3 years of being utter shit cause the Browns suck any talent a player may have had out of them and chucks it into Lake Erie

AFC is just going to be shit while NFC controls the league for years
just like they did from 80-96.

It's going to be a wild ride with Mahomes

no more Smeth elite memes at least

bring on the gunslinger

>34 year old QB has a career year well above the stastical norm for his career average
>let's cling to him and not free any cap space to retool our dumpster fire defense instead of starting a first round QB on a rookie deal

Broncos may trade up to get him and have you really never heard of Josh Rosen?

>college football
>worthy of being known
kek

XFL will steal all the good young quarterback talent

aaron rodgers is 34, no one talks about how "old" he is

matt ryan is 32 (about to turn 33)

maybe they should have used that 1st round pick on a defensive player

makes too much sense though, good luck with MaBust

What a fucking disgusting looking halfbreed

you keep making these threads, and it ain't happening

Would anyone put money on Mahomes being an NFL starting QB longer than whatever Brady has left? Because i sure as fuck wouldn't.

I'd put money on that.

Do you remember the first XFL?

the teams were competing for a prize of 1 million split 30 ways... they didn't get paid shit

>implying it wont poach some top level high school prospects who want guaranteed money

yeah just like dak is going to be king of the nfc...

soft ass white skinded house niggas are a joke.

that guy has bust and disappointment written all over him. enjoy your promising first season as a starter and huge let down second season. when will they stop falling for the meme??

if you're top tier in HS then you'll take your chances of going pro seriously and go to a top school

>that guy has bust and disappointment written all over him

Explain, in meticulous detail, why you think Patrick Mahomes will not succeed without mentioning his skin color.

>be a top tier prospect
>go to college
>have a pretty good college career
>nobody wants you at all
>out on your ass
>no money
or
>go to XFL
>make money
>have good career
>can choose to keep making money
>can still be picked up by NFL teams if they want you

Running QBs are a meme

if you go to a top school, say alabama and you do great you're going to get drafted. maybe after 10 successful years of XFL they might think about it.

If a great college player doesn't get drafted he can still go to XFL after college and maybe even get a better contract

And with John McDonald's, no less

are you forgetting where smeth is going? mahomes will have the better year

le 56% face

>What is regression to the mean?
Do you really think Smeth leveled up?

Good thing he's not a running QB

you are 110% delusional. you need to take a step back and reevaluate.

>make money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Players earned less $35k-$50k. No top tier HS recruit will take that over the potential to be in the NFL.

every year you goofy chiefs fans get your hopes up for some reason youve invented in your head and every year theyre crushed. offseason hasnt even started yet and youre getting the cycle started already.

>post yfw the chiefs sign Foles

It was more like 40-50k on average, and all they had to do was literally play football for part of the year. You could still hold a part time job the other 3/4s of the year so it's actually not a bad gig if you want to play football and actually get paid for it.

Jesus Christ Chefs fans are shitheads

>I believe in this quarterback
>WOW, THIS FANBASE SUCKS