Eternal Arsenal Thread

Yo Pierre! edition

Is Obama a marquee signing?

OI WONGA BUY OBAMAYEENG

wenger OUT
new keeper,two CBs,a RB,DM and Winger IN

GOOD CHRISTIAN LADS IN

How long until he moves to Manchester?

Never because he has seen his best years as a footballer, it’s all downhill from here for him

Once we have had his best years out of him like Sancheque and van Pursestrings

>best years
>neither ever won you anything

Meanwhile they will both have won the league at United

Sad to see Giroud go

i don't know why i saved this

Sup Forums, how will you react if Giroud scores a stunning winner against Arsenal next season and then kisses his Chelsea badge in front of his old fans?

>Mouyes winning the league
lol, Poop will continue humiliating him

>Tfw Özil signs da ting

More
Hearing whispers (nothing concrete) Arsenal have been exploring possibility of signing David Luiz from Chelsea as part of Giroud deal - as per @DavidWoodsStar yesterday - or Roma’s Kostas Manolas. Would be one or other, no idea if it will happen. Defence a clear concern #AFC #CFC

Sancheque won 2 FA cups with us. We had them both in their prime and were nearly 30 when they left

>manure winning the league any time soon
LMAO

olive wouldnt do that

it won't happen, my fantasy is Auba scoring a hat trick against Manure and doing a flip over that tiny gnome Sanchez

kostas manolas would be great. don't see it happening with a few hours to go

Am I losing my mind? I think David Luiz would be an ok signing desu

dumb wogs

He'll be okay, he can be easily deployed as a DM

We need both desu
If he plays as a DM yes

Manolas would be decent if they could pull that off. But when have Arsenal ever been able to tie up a deal in a day. No one else will be coming in, unless they can get Luiz as part of the Giroud deal.

He probably has less mistakes in him than Mustafi & Kosc at this point

Adios Jiroo, I’m gonna miss you

actually a good signing if he gets to play as a DM (his best position btw) and keeping Xhaka out of the team is worth every penny

Reminder though that the source is literally the Daily Star, so if it DOES happen we (yes all of you) will need to apologise to them.

>A mid season window is actually exciting as an Arse fan
Did anyone feel the shift about a month or so back too?

It's against Wenger's wishes is why. He hates January business. Aubameyang was done largely above his head they were saying in one of the podcasts.

I would be over the moon if Arsenal didn’t have the worst defense in the league and literal hours to fix it ...

Giroud's done. £17.5m.

Neither of these will happen.

Goodbye scorpion king. Somebody post that edited movie poster pls

sad to see him go but I can understand why it’s in both Arsenal’s and his interest to do so

did everyone just forget that we lost 3-1 to swansea yesterday? aubameyang is not gonna fix that shit

sorry, but literally signing messi wouldnt give me joy today

Wish they signed Andy and giroud could have gone to west ham instead

don't lie lad you'd be chuffed if >we signed the goat

Our GK situation is just as bad as Liverpools, guess we'll be relying on 3-2 and 4-3 wins for the rest of the season

The last 24 hours have been actual hell.

Spent a net 40 something mil and made the team worse fucking amazing

need to drop Xhaka and Iwobi and get back Jack into the mix and things already look ten times better

RIP, one of my favourite players of the Emirates-era.

goodbye cunt

Yeah, we had a shitton of possesion but there was no press, it's so slow and static, those Swansea players could've just sat around eating Pizza while we play Simpsonsball

iwobi should never get another minute at arsenal. xhaka is a 100% bonafide flop. mustafi and lacazette only play when they feel like it.

wenger should be asked to leave in the summer. it's time someone new comes in to try to get the best out of a talented core group of players.

>Our gk should retire
I buy attacker its ok
>Our defence is a shambles, retiring and crippled
I buy attacker is ok
>Our midfield is a joke
I buy attack is ok

agree with everything but Wenger won’t leave and most of the defensive restructuring will happen in the summer when it should have been done at least two years ago but whatever.
I still give Laca the benefit of the doubt simply because it’s his first season and the midfield is abysmal. He is a good poacher and if Arsenal resembled the team when Santi was fit and Coq not complete shit just a bit I’m sure he would be around 15-16 league goals now.

if lacazette finishes the season with less than 15 goals, he is a flop. he's started almost every league match. i like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he completely switches off at times. i agree the midfield doesn't help, but he has certainly had decent chances to score in every match.

>Ashley Cole, Thierry Henry, Patrick Viera, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Robin Van Persie, Alexis Sanchez, Olivier Giroud
Arselel have literally sold every single one of their club legends of the past decade

David Ornstein

Verified account

@bbcsport_david
14s14 seconds ago
More
As widely reported by others, Chelsea have signed France striker Olivier Giroud from Arsenal for a fee in the region of £18m. #CFC defender David Luiz is staying at Stamford Bridge #AFC #DeadlineDay

I'll miss him but Chelsea will at least love and respect Giroud. For all the shit they get, Chelsea fans DO back their players. This fucking fanbase surely doesn't.

Is this the most likeable post-Highbury Arsenal XI?

Sky sources understand St Etienne are close to signing Mathieu Debuchy from Arsenal.

yes

don’t get me wrong, there certainly are a couple of good chances for him to score as you said but if he took them all he would already be way above 20 goals and considered world class, something we all know he isn’t.
>Xhaka will start every game of the season now
WENGER FUCK OFF REEEEEE

>Vermaelen instead of Mert
>Jenkinson
>no Ozil

>all white

kek, never change /arse/

Don't blame him, getting zero gametime despite Bellerin being dogshit.

>all white players
I wonder who's behind this post

>not having Sagna on there

yeah i think Gibbs should be on here over verms. and if you're gonna have a meme like podolski, you may as well include eboue

name one (1) non-white Arsenal player who is likeable

>liking Jenkinson over Sagna

Just because he was an arsenal fan doesn't mean he was a cool dude.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I'M SO HAPPY HE IS LEAVING.

eboue, sagna, eduardo, sanogo

POST YOUR BEST GIROUD MEMORIES

Eboue
Sagna

Would adding sideshow bob to the defence really make it better?

I feel like with the combined power of Bellendo, Mustafi, Bob and Xhaka, Arsenal will concede a minimum of 5 goals a game

yeah like they back Morata rite

he's awful. manolas or nothing

I don't know which player to take my frustrations out on since Giroud left, I sort of like Xhaka and Hector

>Eduardo
>black
He’s mestizo

>made the team worse
how so? only lost Giroud, and possibly Debuchy (who wasn't getting play time anyway), plus getting Auba and, very much to my surprise, Ozil actually signed an extenstion

How about you go play your Jap game for children instead.

didn't say he's black, just non-white

>sort of like Xhaka
What? Why?

Absolutely disgusting. I am sad.

after my nap

Logan Paul?

another deadline day, another failed attempt by a club to sign mahrez. guy must cry himself to sleep

This isn’t right

>Have decent offence
>Have one of worst defences and midfields in the league
>STILL NOT REPLAYCED VEE AIR AH WOBBIE
>January 2018
>Wenger stares at his briefing, no emotion on his face, cogs turning in his brain
>Having spent days, perhaps weeks considering the options available to him
>He acts
>Decisively
>Without hestitation
>Replaces Sanchez and Giroud with Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang
>Leaves defence and midfield alone

Literally all thats happened is hes downgraded his offence, what the fuck!?!??! Aubameyang is Ballotelli-lite in terms of discipline, even if he has some talent. Hes had no experience in the PL and january signings have a lot greater scrutiny and less time to adapt. The gulf between Sanchez and Mkhi is so far greater than the gulf between Auba and Giroud, its a net downgrade.

Why are Arsenal making an effort to turn themselves into Everton?

seems like a decent guy on instagram

32 this year. Wants more games and at Chelsea he'll get them with how shit Morata is. It's a good deal for him.

Eboue would have made it but he joined in 2004. Sagna and Gibbs almost made the cut.

Yes but he's an Arsenal man

Belgium is a rogue state that shouldn’t exist

>Deal off. Manchester City give up on trying to sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City. Made four bids

Feeling sorry for Mahez, just can't get away

>Give plan B to Chelsea
>replace with another pacey mercenary

>fa cup

Stop lad I’m dying with laughter

What emotion does this convey in you?

In the unveiling video he pats the Chelsea badge so tbqh I see him as completely theirs now.

>Ozil
his heart is still clearly with Real Madrid

Taking notes of all the ABObamas ITT for later collection of apologies

smug

Punished Jiroo, a man rejected by his club

Lmao based qt

>No Hleb

Club photographers make players do that