Start race mixing

Start race mixing.

Attached: rotu.jpg (750x557, 77K)

Now.

Attached: rotu2.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

What lead this beauty down this path?

Her child looks NOTHING like her.

To be fair to her, all black children are particularly ugly but she may end up growing up as one of the more pale and attractive halfies

black genetics are stronger and defeat the white genetics at birth, so the child always looks much more like the black parent than the other parent.

Attached: skwidwerd.jpg (1080x1260, 349K)

I racemix with Japanese girls.
Got a problem, NIGGER?
Hapas4Ever

I agree. Let's dilute the nigger race and hopefully filter out some of that nog aggressiveness that keeps us from maintaining a decent society

Attached: ygfhthtejyj.jpg (540x960, 50K)

fucking a fleshlight/bodypillow/doll made in china doesn't count as racemixing.

If you get a shit stain on white shirt you ruin the shirt. You dont improve it. Same principle here. Cmon people its 2019. I cant beleive race mixing isnt illegale yet.

right right right right right

Attached: nba_u_griffinb_576.jpg (576x324, 54K)

True.

She's adorable, but if I ever have kids I would want them to look like me or my gf.

somebody should have told you a few years ago when you started posting this shit but you're barking up the wrong tree. There is no white people on Sup Forums that like niggers except for maybe a couple of fat girls. you need to get your voice on a larger platform where coal burners congregate, where ever that is. Maybe a message board for swedish parents whose daughters have been brainwashed into accepting diversity. Nobody here likes niggers to begin with, so, your subliminal posts aren't effecting anyone here. your posts are getting tiresome. Maybe cut them back to once or twice a week at least?

Also I want to breed jap girls. Are you mad shill?

No I mean real Japanese girls who look like lolis despite being in their 20s.
I'm probably gonna marry one.

>nb4 weeaboo

I'm just living the dream. Japan isn't as great as you think it is.
Fuck niggers.

are you saying white people are so uncoordinated while wiping their butts that they somehow manage to get shit on their shirt?
maggots are also white
bird shit is white
crack is white
skeet is white
everything that is dirty and disgusting is white
>it's the same principle
maybe learn some basic logic before posting to this board so you don't look like used toilet paper, which is white.

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 65K)

>everything that is dirty and disgusting is white
uuuhhh what about niggers?
They're by far the filthiest creatures in the universe, and they're not white.

>responding to an obvious troll
is this your first time on the internet?

(You)
>responding to an obvious troll (me)
is this YOUR first time on the internet?

You first.

Attached: 1571950231752.png (880x811, 372K)

imagine being gifted the most beautiful genes in the world, definite top 0.001 percent beauty right here and then ruining nature's years of hard work...

She’s a good girl to receive black babies ?

Attached: 0B76FC64-F9CF-4533-84AF-B40BDA706DC0.jpg (720x1280, 143K)

no, i respond to them on purpose, open your eyes you peepee head

Attached: taco.png (500x608, 83K)

>responding ON PURPOSE to an obvious troll
is this your first day on the internet?

>implying their is anything wrong with responding to a troll when we are both trolls

Attached: jtr.png (418x666, 598K)

female slave owner

No thanks. This is how 90% of them turn out.

Attached: 002C270F-D799-473E-BB66-A633D2EF3D95.jpg (400x378, 46K)

>implying either of us knows what's eve going on at this point

Attached: 1571997259709.gif (250x250, 993K)

These two are probably gonna get divorced and she'll be a single mom for the rest of her life. Just look at the statistics

>would smoke weed with/10
not gonna lie

aawww..... so kind

So much cringe at this comment. Looks like it's been written by a 5-year-old.

Oui !

Nicely said

You first,
Jew.

Attached: DingDongDank.jpg (1404x934, 477K)

Bro you have no sense of humor at all

NO!!!!!

Attached: fuckyounigger.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>using "cringe"
>thinks hes not a faggot

Piercing an underage childs ear. Very upstanding non-negroid behaviour I salute the parents.

Attached: e84.png (400x595, 332K)

while i don’t care about the adults you’ll have to understand that these mulatto’s have no feeling of belonging and nevermind the medical complications finding donors is neigh impossible

no

yes the only sense of belonging one can have is racial, as well there aren't tons of biracial people for this child to identify with at all. you sir are very smart. and yes won't someone think about if they need a heart transplant! we should stop rare blood types from breeding too.

only if they believe whites who say they're mixed. almost all identify as black.

>yes the only sense of belonging one can have is racial
it’s a strong factor yes whether you like it or not
>as well there aren't tons of biracial people for this child to identify with at all.
this depends heavily where you live
>you sir are very smart.
Thanks
>and yes won't someone think about if they need a heart transplant! we should stop rare blood types from breeding too.
simple surgeries can require bloodtransfusions that already complicate things
well they aren’t white but they aren’t really black to most blacks aswell same for hapa’s seems like hispanics escape this clutch better

Like your daddy, Tenda?

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

no kids of my own, but my sister has a black one and a mixed one already.

Everyone thinks of the South as being completely racist, but the truth is there's just more opportunity to notice it because of how diverse the population is.

That also means there's a SHIT-TON of race mixing. There's no going back, racists, you lost the fight over 50 years ago, now you can just sit back and watch your ideology die off.

>aren’t really black
only white people think that. most blacks do not think that.

What do mean start I've been doing it 30 years at least

Not true to me you're only black if you look African which mixed people do not and also aren't
I am Jewish and my wife is African and our kids are white as hell

>watch your ideology die off
boy, you sure are right. racism is almost completely gone in the south.

Attached: IQ-Race-mixing.jpg (700x684, 134K)

i can’t speak for most blacks neither can you

My IQ is 135 and I'm half and half

These threads aren't very effective at triggering white like you want because all the whites are at work right now and only jobless asshats have time to post bait around noon

gongrats on being a genetic outliner

Racists fight against race-mixing, because they know it means their ideology is dying.

Definitely not in our generation, but then you'd have to be a naive child to make all your cultural considerations on that kind of scale.

You're going to be hated by your grandchildren, if you actually manage to reproduce. Just preparing you for reality.

are you racist?

It's been well-established that IQ tests have cultural biases... but if you're a white person who chooses to be racist, then you're just a fucking retard.

Attached: racism_iq.gif (400x277, 21K)

Attached: diversity5.jpg (600x450, 95K)

>cultural biases
such as? and does this mean italian culture has the strongest bias since they score highest?

Attached: 26DA3F38-C9FB-4399-9D6C-0C746BB60F4F.jpg (500x650, 81K)

>doesn't know what cultural bias is

Education is also important, of course, and different cultures differently emphasize the importance of traditional education.

I'm guessing you came from a culture of conservatives that think college is a liberal conspiracy.

Attached: 15302734-hamburger-ingredients.jpg (1300x1300, 252K)

Well, yeah...when you add just plain cucumber and not pickles. I mean it's not like we're taking about race mixing with abos, right? We're talking about big strong black men with black skin, dick and balls. The dark skin, a starkly masculine contrast against the bright skin and fair features of a white gay boy or girl.

Attached: 285235-287x378.jpg (287x378, 29K)

Attached: 1569157987769.jpg (900x386, 51K)

mixed guy here. give it another 20 years and we will be your gods nigger and whitebois

Attached: 2019-10-10 19.14.57.jpg (659x416, 217K)

But right-wing Americans are incredibly uneducated.

Why all the whites saying they are the best, when they're the poor shitty ones that are retarded enough to vote for someone who only rips them off even more? rofl

>cuz now we r hated by both

We are the outcome of what you fight about all day, COPE

u r a pickle and u marinate in jelly, cuck. U aint getting no reparations and no1 wanna have sex with your clade

>tells others to cope
>racists from both sides mock him
>delusions of grandeur

This only works with WMBF. Spread your seed far and wide to deny area to the enemy.

Mock me all you want but we are the future and niggers are on our side, COOOPPPPEEE

u r not future and u cant cope with that

A caramel baby is the outcome all the same so whatever

Attached: 1568090684620.webm (288x216, 1.01M)

Cope harder whitey. We yo boys daddy now and we gonna treat him right

Attached: 449613.jpg (240x180, 11K)

christ that dick is like an arm, that pussy will never recover

Dude I get white girls all the time. my dick is huge. and I can say nigga. COOPPPEEE

Attached: 1.jpg (479x479, 156K)

Attached: baking.webm (500x500, 1.13M)

Not with blonde beautiful women, sure you may think it's sexy seeing her getting blacked, but her offspring is a waste of genes.

There's no comparing the perfection that is white women to anything else and race mixing will end this. If you want to fuck sexy white chicks, do it with a condom nigger.

Yeah but they never achieve great beauty like white girls.

AYO
HOL UP

bird shit isn't white, it turns white. And if you say "shit" or "poop" skin, nobody is going to think of white people.

You know what else is white?
Purity
Angels wings
Weddding gowns
Beautiful women

Wanna know what's brown or black?
Death
bacteria
emptiness
shit

white girls are born wanting to get blacked

Attached: Screenshot 2019-10-24 16.28.02.png (642x602, 573K)

Unless you can show a report stating that, with a WISC/WAIS assessment having been administered by a trained psychologist, that's bullshit.

>this pisses off idiots

Attached: 1550760700094.gif (1440x1080, 801K)

oh god yes please

Attached: 1525669740961.png (712x802, 323K)

Women are born wanting a lot of dumb shit, their ignorance is the reason why every time they try and lead something on their own, they fail.

Wanting nigger dick is fine, as long as you don't breed with the filth. the eradication of white people's genes is a scar on the whole of humanity and there's no darker future than that.

We're staring into a post-apocalyptic future if we don't castrate these fucks soon.

Hey Shlomo how much do you get paid for these threads?

Attached: 1570804896014.jpg (731x420, 89K)

> my IQ
> replies to Sup Forums troll
no you retarded

Attached: DV46seLUQAAXhbw.jpg (956x960, 39K)

You're racist and a dark future starts with your kind

we don't live in the future you retard. also you are racist

No, white people invented math, science, cars, roads, rockets, space travel, machinery, industry and economics.

All niggers invented was mudhuds built from elephant poop and knives to use on other people as thieves, or to cut the dicks off babies, bunch of fucking savages.

The only reasonable smart blacks today are smart because of either white genes or white education systems.

Attached: vipel0ey7w131.jpg (540x694, 62K)

god you're so fucking stupid

you assume that americans are intelligent enough to know the definition of the word racism.i mean,your talking about a country that calls you a nazi and a fascist simply because you support a president who's political views they dont like

>right wing americans are incredibly uneducated

he says,while calling your a fascist because you support a right wing jewish president

> stupid
> coming from a shitskin

There's a reason why Africa was basically a savannah filled with apes until the last 300 years. My guess is that 10000 years ago, the niggers were closer to gorillas than the actual humans of that era.

you racist morons are just as ignorant as the black people you insult though

>base someone ignorance on a racist troll post on Sup Forums
>being this autistic

>racist morons
1. Intelligence is not a component, nor in any way related to racism.
2. Racism is nothing more than viewing or treating one race as different from another race. Adding words like "prejudice" or "discrimination" to it are actually extraneous to the core definition of the word "racism". Indeed, you can be racist, yet be a member of other than what you view as the superior race. Thus, it has nothing to do with superiority, inferiority, or otherwise, but rather solely to do with viewing and treating people differently when they are different races. Some blacks are racist against blacks, as are some whites against whites, and jews self-loathing jews.
3. From the studies conducted and published in the literature, it turns out that jews are the most racist, followed very closely by blacks, then (suprisingly, asians), with whites being the least racist (by a wide margin in fact) from all other races.

However, and again, being "racist" has nothing to do with intelligence. Indeed, science has in fact recognize significant differences between various races. To claim that "all races are equal" is to deny science and fact. Thus, from an intelligence standpoint, one needs to abandon common sense NOT to be racist. Whether an individual then warps that into "discrimination" (an entirely different concept based in TREATMENT rather than intelligence) is a whole other thing altogether.

FYI, I am an African American male. And yes, I believe I have some level of racism, but I can assure you that blacks are in fact by far the most racist based on my experience, which is extensive as I study this and have two degrees in this area.

Show your cock

agreed
and well put m8