Trans - /Hayley McQueen to user FC on a 6 Month Loan/ Edition

>Mahrez deal OFF
>Chelsea sign Giroud
>Dortmund sign Batshuayi on loan
>Ozil signs new deal at Arsenal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSaeaFcm1SY
whufc.com/news/articles/2018/january/31-january/reece-oxford-returns-borussia-monchengladbach-loan
youtube.com/watch?v=t9IK5MDb9zk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Riyad Fuckrez

youtube.com/watch?v=zSaeaFcm1SY

>Sky Sports News reporter Ben Ransom is in Manchester this evening, and gave us an update on Manchester City's pursuit of Riyad Mahrez.

>"I've had it confirmed that Man City are walking away from Riyad Mahrez - the deal is off. The fee was ultimately a sticking point.

>"I'm told Leicester were after a combined package of around £95m - cash plus a player. City were very interested in bringing in Mahrez but he will not be moving to City in this window.

>"As with Alexis Sanchez, the club were not prepared to pay what they thought was over the market value. Fees were discussed but no formal bid was ever placed."

hes gonna be stuck there forever isnt he?

>de gay

>Mahrez deal OFF
he'll go to manure

Isn't she cuck-tied?

>de gay

Please buy Mingolet.

Are Southampton seriously and unironically not spending any of that Van Dijk money when they are soon to be botton of the Premier League table? Don't they realise that a season in the PL is worth £100 million in TV money, so signing some good players to avoid relegation wouldn't be a bad investment.

nice source mong

Are the female Sky Sports presenters all coal burning roasties?

She’s a fatty lad. Absolute state

Choosing to remain optimistic.

There will be no more big moves. It'll all be Andy King to Swansea-tier.

They will be fine with what they have. £75m buys fuck all anyway.

lads giroud looks amazing in blue

fred back on then

Natalie Sawyer only fucks Irish guys if that's something

MOYES BUY SOME FUCKING PLAYERS

Should have kept Batshuayi and sent Morata out on loan to be perfectly honest with you family

>Attempt to sign Malcom
>Have to settle for Lucas

The state of Spuds

seems like it. turns 27 soon, all it would take is an injury at a bad time

Hayley McQueen is 100% pure Scottish qt.

>chelshit

Her leaks were so disappointing.

are city the chads of football. they mention that theyre maybe interested in mahrez and he instantly hands in a transfer request and begs to leave lester for them, and then they dont even bid. is this what it feels like to be 6'3?

Do you think AJ fucked Kirsty anyway?

hahahahahahahhaah you are mental mate haahahaha are you having a laugh

Wouldn't mind dropping several gallons of my semen in her desu

And the most hilarious thing of all about the Mahrez saga is Leicester fans will still suck his dick.

Have yet to see a picture of a sky sports girl I find attractive

AJ doesn't touch white thots

>they will be fine with what they have
Ah yes that explains then why they are second last in the league and sold their biggest asset. The only team below them also just signed Daniel Sturridge on loan. It's a big gamble not to sign any players at this stage, although granted about half of the league are in a relegation battle.

whufc.com/news/articles/2018/january/31-january/reece-oxford-returns-borussia-monchengladbach-loan

>half of team are injured
LETS PUT SOME MORE PLAYERS ON LOAN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOYES

user'S GF| Welcome to Chad FC - Flicks & Skills | 2017/18 (HD)

>he instantly hands in a transfer request

That shaves millions off the price. He wants the move to go through so is doing Leicester a favour, most players just want to get paid.

fuck sake

>pure
>scottish
>qt

pick 2

Fucking hell, Alex. You're allowed to breathe between words.

>sold their biggest asset

He was worthless once he decided he wanted to move.

>The only team below them also just signed Daniel Sturridge on loan.

Which tells you how fucked they are.

>rich black guy
>dating black chicks

TOPKEK

Batshuayi probably has the best minutes to goals ratio in all competitions out of any striker currently playing for any Premier League team over the past two seasons

Meanwhile Morata misses 1v1s in every game

>2017/18 (HD)
>only highlights from 2016

you dont think saints will go down then? it could be 3 of like 10 teams so im not sure

They had no choice. He wanted to go back, they cannot keep him like a pet and cannot put him in.

His all round play is terrible. You might as well buy Jermaine Defoe.

>2017/18
>vid is 8 minutes long
>clips comprise of only 5 games

Any updates on a sexy jawline to Natalie?

is that david coulthard?

Alex is my waifu.

She's going to Wonder Bread FC

>Natalie
It's Natalia, mate. I recently found this out after having made the same mistake

I have a question. Can someone tell me how Manchester City get away with what they do? Isn’t there some sort of financial fair play rule? It seems like they just continue to buy players for hundred of millions of £ and hardly sell any players to balance it out. I’m not angry as I’m not a fan of any premier league club, but I’m confused.

its easy to have a good minutes to goal ratio when you literally never play. did you not see him in the FA cup against Norwich? he has no hold up play, next to no passing ability, and can only score wide open chances.

WHY THE FUCK IS MOYES SELLING AYEW BACK TO SWANSEA AND SPENDING £9M ON SOME RANDOM CHAMPONSHIP STRIKER

I JUST WANT BILIC BACK

>Can someone tell me how Manchester City get away with what they do?

They do bogus debt for equity swaps.

>Ozil staying at Arse because he's too lazy to leave London

HOWLING. Guess he's resigned himself to never winning the CL. He's only got one league title to date.

ffp only applies to spurs and arsenal. by that i mean it doesnt exist and is an excuse used by clubs that dont want to spend money and jew owners

Arabs just fuck around with finances and call it profit. FFP doesn't work.

>You might as well buy Jermaine Defoe
This, but unironically

giroo~ will make chelsea great again

>square jaw
>skeltal body
>incapable of conveying emotions other than disgust and apathy

3/10 would not pollinate

He's already won the World Cup. The CL is for players born in shit countries like Messi and Ronaldo.

ffp is a misnomer and basically exists to stop idiot owners running a club into the ground and then fucking off

job offer to user when la's

Kill yourself

How long before this SEETHING west ham fan necks himself ITT?

This video is a good short summary:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9IK5MDb9zk

Basically all their revenues are artificial. The massive sponsorship deals they sign are with companies their owner already owns. It's a backdoor means of funnelling money into the club without breaking FFP rules.

Owners can circumvent the rules against direct investment with bogus sponsorships. City have a £400m stadium sponsor deal which conveniently stops them from breaking FFPo

there were leaks?

When your owner's family is worth 1 trillion it's easy to get around these things

No they are the pakis of football, literally.

>Spurs and PSG are still finalising details of the Lucas transfer

FUCK OFF LEVY YOU FUCKING

Please stay Giroud. ;_;

Some holiday snaps came out. No nudity, only a few cleavage snaps of her bikini too.

rumuors the medical won't even go ahead as it involves not wanking for an entire shift

there's a name I haven't heard in years

As a Lestah /lifelong/ I hope he stays forever desu senpai

He's going to a club that can win meaningful titles.

giroo~ is ours now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>preseason reports of Rafa having £100m to spend
>spends fuck all on literally whos and Joselu

>reports that club takeover will be finalised before January
>fuck all happens

>reports that transfer record will be broken on a new striker and 3-4 signings expected this window
>sign Kenedy on loan

I should know better by now, but it's disappointing every time. Nothing good ever happens here

>Andy King has been chosen over Markovic to go to Swansea on loan
Why the fuck did we get ride of Mesa then? Our chairman is wank

Hayley McQueen loves eating.

I now remember I haven't wanked all year, wasn't even planning on doing that desu

Have another of our Sky slags.

I'm digging the yellow dresses.

I'd eat her

>Chris Baldwin: oh to be a fly on the wall in the Leicester changing room at training tomorrow. “I’ll get the teas in then lads...lads...lads?
haha great stuff, chris

Lmao haha thats very funny

That's cannibalism tho

fuck you auba i want my sexy flick french man

I'd feed her with my semen.

sky should do loan deals with german sky for presenters. im bored of some of ours after seeing them for years. we need a player swap situation

what DID he mean by this bros

its fucking post everton moyes. he only buys british. and hes shit at transfers

reminds me of christmas presents la

surprisingly hot

>reports
You're a fucking idiot and deserve all of Mike Ashley's chode in your geordie bunghole

only hot thing about her is big eyes

>extremely handsome
>6'3
>perfect hairline at age 31
>good beard genetics
>good body
>big dick (google it)
>millionaire
>Premier League footballer
And meanwhile you turned out the way you did. Kinda makes you think