Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims when pic related is true?

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims when pic related is true?

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_55.html
archive.is/4PSIa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

I wish a Muslim would fuck my girlfriend

Why do Aussies have the unmatchable level of shitposting

Yes Muslims are the largest terrorist organization. I agree.

because we don't care

Because they're in my country

Because people are more easily United against someone than for something and the Muslims are a good someone to unite people against

Because the world is overpopulated by about 1 billion and nobody will miss the Muslims at all

Goddamn that's a big terrorist organisation

GET OUT OF THE WAY
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]__--)
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

This hue gets it.

FPBP

nice.

Well, Muslims are listed as a Terrorist Organisation according to the diagram.

Pretty accurate, I'd say.

while infographics like this can give you a quick and dirty of the worst parts of the demographic, you won't see shit like Pakistan having 80+ percent shariah support, yet only having 3 percent support for suicide bombing.

Put a fucking link to the pew poll articles so people stop pretending they know everything there is to know about a topic off of one picture.

this
op's a faggot

KENJI MY NIGGER

1 POST BY THIS ID

P
O
S
T

B
Y

T
H
I
S

I
D

really makes you think

I have always wanted to visit Canada, I am afraid instead of northern cousins I will find nothing but chinks and sandniggers like the worst parts of major Australian cities.

Please don't let this happen Canada.

What's the first thing that comes to mind , when you hear the word... " Terrorists " ?

Is there any other religion out there in the world, that advocates murder, violence , and rape of young girls?

Was there a terror attack in the world in the last years that didn't happen because of Muslims?

Regardless of how autistic most religions are, is there any religion even remotely as autistic as islam?

Look, man.. I know i have no right to talk about shitty races, because , well, ^... but yeah, everyone agree that muslims fucking suck.
Even as people, they don't shower, they are barbaric , they're stupid, they stink, they are literally the worst thing that can live next to you other than an ebola virus or any other terminal viral illness.

So literally you're defending the demographic by saying, "Well out of a hundred people only three of them would be happy if they blew my cuck ass up!"

Walk into a crowded restaurant on Friday night. Three of them support suicide bombings.

Tell me, exactly what the fuck is wrong with you?

Came here for this. Thanks user.

well unlike you fucking shitlords muslims actually have a culture
why are you so terrified of foreign cultures?

I am a good Christian, I do not appreciate Muslims.

Yeah, but their culture is pretty shit desu senpai

Don't forget
>Muhammad owned slaves, killed or commanded the killing of thousands of people, first consummated his marriage to a 6-year-old girl when she was NINE, foamed at the mouth when having his visions, and basically viewed those who did not believe in his prophecies as being less than human and not worthy of life

Israel should reconquer ME again desu, giving back sinai to muslim sandniggers is not worth it.

All Muslims are terrorists.

OK, OK I THOUGHT AND!.

WHAT IF WE TOOK ALL THE MUSLIMS PACKED THEM INTO ROCKETS AND FIRED THE ROCKETS INTO THE SUN??!

Outside of Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, our country is 99% white. I'd recommend checking out Quebec City, great city to visit - feels like I'm taking the family to Europe back when it was still white.

>Wife should obey husband

This is bad, how?

I forgot
>Muslims view him as THE ideal human being

my girlfriend is scared. i'm ready to cull the herd. lets do this.

What I hear.
>They support a shitty set of laws
>A measurable amount also support suicide bombings

Do that poll in the West and see how many people support suicide bombings you fucking cuck.

Muslims contribute nothing to science, nothing to art, nothing to literature. They are a cancer upon humanity. They do nothing but consume resources and devour nations.

>Terrorist Organisations
>Muslims
Sounds about right.

>1,600,000,000

Hold on hold on hold on.

Are you telling me that, on this planet, there exists nearly two billion Muslims, with there being around seven billion people on the planet?

Just, what? Is that correct?

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Arabs.

Most Muslims are regular people.

Your high school math teacher? Muslim.
Your restaurant server? Muslim.
Your European friend? Muslim.
Your Irish cousin? Muslim.
Your pastor? Muslim.
Your president? Muslim.

Your mass shooter? Probably Christian.

because over half of all those muslims see nothing wrong with what their terrorist elements are doing.

their continued silence to the actions of the radical element only serves to strengthen it.

Yeah, but keep in mind when you think muzzies, you think arabs.

There's a fuck ton of muslims in Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, India and Russia that usually keep to themselves.

OP on suicide bombing watch

One thing I no Sup Forumsfag has explained to me is how a lot of these things are bad or not as bad as a lot of the things a good deal of Sup Forumstards believe.

Like why is death for islam as bad as you thinking we should gas jews again or start a race war?

As the diagramme illustrates, "Muslims" are the biggest terrorist organisation on the planet, with 1,600,000,000 members. The terrorist organisation "Muslims" dwarfs the like of Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the Taliban.

That's a lot of terrorists.

>president
Kek

>Your mass shooter
The mass shooter kills people because he was being bullied, something people have a pretty big impact on. The terrorist kills people because of a fucking religion that was ingrained in his brain since his birth. Bullying can be avoided, people being brainwashed by some backwards subhuman religion no so much.

I don't think they think it's bad, they just want islam seem as majority extremism. Sup Forums knows it's extremist, but a lot of the rhethoric that supports islam tries to paint it as non-extreme.

>Malaysia, Singapore, India
This is what happens when people forget how to spell "Indonesia."

Yes, ignoramus. Indonesia is almost as big as America and 100% Muslim. Bangladesh has a population as large as Russia and is almost entirely Muslim. Pakistan is at least as populous as England and France put together and is like 100% Muslim. Afghanistan is also 100% Muslim and has the same population as Canada.

There are a lot of muslims, o dim one.

>Muh Nazism

fucking underrated post

ISLAM BTFO

Not wanting millions of them in your country =! hating them

This meme needs to die

Wow, 1.6Bn terr'ists.

I never realised it was that bad.

No, he kills them because he's a bigoted Christian or atheist who cannot tolerate his own country's laws. He is evidence of the necessity of implementing the Sharia.

> Is there any other religion out there in the world, that advocates murder, violence , and rape of young girls?

Stones and glass houses mate. Judaism is full of shit like that, it allows marriage of three year olds consummated by sex.

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_55.html

A lot of the Islamic shooters and terrorists come from secular Muslim households and self-radicalize later. So it's pretty clear that it's not just indoctrination from birth. There's some other switch that makes them start spouting crazy shit and trying to shoot people up with only the most dubious ideological groundings.

If you look at the Al-Quaeda guys, they were clearly deranged. But they had a coherent plan and worldview, and really knew what they were doing. Their actions were controlled and deliberate, and struck against specific targets to fit with general strategy. They were radical and twisted, but not dumb. But they're the kind of people who came out of madrassas in West Pakistan or wealthy Arab families with a firm understanding of Sharia and Islam's most extreme traditions.

The new wave of terror, starting with the Boston Bomber and best exemplified by the asshole from Nice, don't really have ideology, or the same planning. They're dumbfucks carrying out unsophisticated attacks on pointless targets. Al-Quaeda hit American embassies, financial institutions, government areas, soldiers, tourist destinations, and other such targets. They were planning to attack global commerce as well. These guys? They're rabid, and shoot up the largest "soft targets" they can easily find. There's no real ideology or systematic thought here. It's the difference between McVeigh and a school shooter.

(cont'd)

We know what set the first wave of Islamic terrorism off. Their opposition to Western intervention, foreigners in the Holy Land, and foreign meddling created Al-Quaeda, which manifested in a well-educated and highly structured and scholarly network of terrorists. What makes secular Muslims from assimilated families go nuts like this, and carry out really crude and uncreative attacks? If it was the religion alone, then the attackers would start out extremists and then kill, like Al-Quaeda and its lot. But they don't - they start out normal, and then go nuts. There's something different going on that's more than religion alone. We just haven't properly isolated it yet.

For every radical extremist there are 10,000 "moderates" supporting them.

Such ideal person. how can we not worship him right away ?

Giving anything to sand niggerz is a waste. jews did to israel what muslims could have never done, and you see this as a basic fact since they haven't done shit with the gaza strip other than fill it with disease and hamas.
That's one of the many problems regarding sand niggers.
They look at other nations and people, and they get mad. why? because they envy things they can't do themselves, AND , they think all those who aren't Muslims are enemies of islam.

Jews got a shit hole in the middle of the Deseret, and gave the world one of it's most valuable countries when it comes to high tech and technology.
Arabs got shit loads of countries , over a billion and a half people, a fucking endless supply of money and natural resources, and what did they give to the world ? terrorism , and sex with little children and farm animals.

Muslims are hated because it's normal to hate people who act, like muslim act. it's not racism if it's justified.

It's sad that you actually believe that crap man.
And you know what? even if that was true, how many jewish terrorists have you heard of ?
Yeah, i thought so.

>Even as people, they don't shower

What?

It is compulsory for Muslims to perform water cleansing (wudu) before prayer when needed - and a shower (ghusl) is compulsory if any major uncleanliness happens.

Hence your entire point reeks of ignorance, and thus your whole argument loses all credibility.

Forcing these people to live among the most superior races and giving them the false hope of equality makes them look for identity they can't find in economic success.

They find identity in Islam, until they realise it doesn't just tell them they are equal but supposed to be superior ... then they go really insane.

>jews did to israel what muslims could have never done
It's easy when you are sitting on a massive pile of money for no work.

One post you pussy.

>Only 3% of them want to blow you up!
>Religion of peace!

Probably one of the biggest problems. No religion puts such an emphasis on superiority. Judaism might, but at least the average Jew is so superior (in regards to economic success) that they can go through life in a confident way. Muslims on the other hand havent accomplished anything and are even called out by their own scholars that they have nothing to be proud of.

Because the society I am a part of and the society most Muslims are a part of disagree very strongly on certain things. Our societies (and the cultures they have produced) are so strongly opposed that they have a very difficult time coexisting with eachother. This doesn't sound so bad on the surface, but the words "difficult time coexisting" translates into "innocent people dying" whenever we interact with one another a lot.

To them, the my culture is shit, to me their culture is shit. I don't want their values in my life, they don't want my values in theirs, we should stay away from each-other and interact as little as possible, either that or very slowly integrate with one-another over multiple generations with those immigrants who switch cultures thoroughly integrating themselves with their new home and community.

Having a culture doesn't have any value to it whatsoever, it's what humans do when they form big groups. It can even become a negative trait when your culture prompts you to instigate fights with other groups of humans who are vastly more powerful and technologically advanced than you.

But sharia law is toxic to western society and I think that any sand niggers that want to enforce it should be deported anyways

1 post by this ID

saged

Are you fucking stupid? that makes it even worse.
I'm telling you, if you can stand next to one of them in streets without puking your soul out - ill join al qaida myself.

What money? we don't have anything special here like arab countries who are rich with oil.
Most of the money here is wasted on military pensions anyway, and everything is so expensive you can't even buy a house here.
If we really had shit loads of money things wouldn't be so shitty here, but that's another story for another day. Learn some basic facts before you speak, even if it's on the internet and you're behind a screen.

""""""culture""""""

MUH REPURUSHUNS
Plus your government gives Jews their first house for free.

We don't hate them directly, we hate their religion. They're indirectly supporting those terrorist groups by willingly following Islam despite seeing it's obvious flaws.

>Plus your government gives Jews their first house for free.

Jesus mosez and allha , fuck that guy made me kek hard!
Hey man tell you what, you might not be the dumbest nigger i talked to in my life, but you sure came close to winning the title i'll give you that much

It was a kikeflag who said it himself on Sup Forums, faggot. It's not like it makes any difference, you still get piles of free money and free shit for no fucking reason from the U.S. and Germany. Fucking parasites, you're next up after sandals and niggers.

> It's sad that you actually believe that crap man.

archive.is/4PSIa

"A three year-old girl can become Mekudeshes through Bi'ah"

What did he mean by that?

>Are you fucking stupid? that makes it even worse.

How does it make it even worse?

A person who is OBLIGATED to WASH before prayers, which are COMPULSORY, is going to smell LESS than your average neckbeard loser who does it when he feels like it.

Hence, your reasoning is ignorant because someone who washes more with water will be cleaner than the one who washes here and there (which is probably you).

they would freeze in space a cool down the sun you idiot

underrated

Um, ritual cleaning might involve the body but the clothes don't seem to be washed.

They usually use some sort of 'incense' but all it does is mix up with this deep rotting smell that emanates from them.

The reality of human bodies and their insane, psychotic religion and 'cleansing' rules.

By the way the archive link goes to an Israeli site with a (semi-) English outline of the Sanhedrin tractates of the Talmud. The kikes at 4ch don't want it to be linked to directly, says it's spam, inconvenient truths I guess.

Don't know who said that but you have to be more than retarded to believe something like that.
seriously nigger, not only does this shit hole is already small like a 10 year old's anus before he see the town's priest, have you ever heard of a state in the world that just gives out free houses just for lulz? i mean, if you believed him no matter what i reply to you, it won't manifest how fucking stupid you are. seriously.

Well bro i don't know where you lost your logic but if you ever find him, ask him this:
If bat mitzva is the ceremony that transforms a girl from a girl, to young woman, and that happens at the age of 12, how the fuck can people marry her, before that?
I'll tell you how.. you're confused with something else, though this is also retarded.
Since very very very religious jews marry on fix marriage, "mekudeshet" which literally means "Sacred" is just something like saying "this girl is promised to get married to this kid when they're both 18, shit like that.
And it's stupid, i'm not saying it's not , because it is, but it's not like the arabs who fuck 9 year olds and think it's okay and totally legit ..

No, if he must shower, and he still doesn't shower, that makes not showering even worse.
Learn to understand and comprehend sentences in English before you call other people's logic flawed. not saying that as an insult, just as a tip :|

that actually made me a little bit sad desu

isn't this photo literally saying that muslims are a terrorist organisation

is this a joke?

Muslims sure are a terrorist organization my friend. Good post

Gas yourself, irrelevant kike bishie.

Ya can't even trust the kids in Islam to not be terrorists.

Which is complete horeshit because it is advocated that you make sure your clothes does not have filth on them and that if there are any traces of bodily fluids - be it urine, semen, or blood, or wine, you must change before you can perform prayer.

The religion of Islam advocates cleanliness.

The complete opposite of your average no-life nerd.

You only translated one of the cute words you Jews like to use when discussing religion in English amongst yourselves ...

""A three year-old girl can become Mekudeshes through Bi'ah"

Now Mekudeshes means betroth, so what does Bi'ah mean?