O
N
G
B
O
Y
S

Found the cuck

My Lakies are primed for the 8th seed. Jizz and Clopper cucks need not apply.

I don't see how Milwaukee makes a Whiteside deal work, they don't exactly have a ton of assets. I guess Jabari Parker but that's not going to be enough.

Also, Utah needs to get a Mirotic deal done ASAP, and I don't think anyone in the league is going to trade more than a second for Stanley Johnson

>The Celtics’ $8.4 million Disabled Player Exception for Gordon Hayward would be the receptacle for Williams’s $7 million salary this season. Boston already has the Clippers’ 2019 first-round pick (protected through the Lottery that year), so it could be as simple a transaction as giving that pick back to L.A.
>Or, the Celtics could hold out and offer their own 2019 first to the Clippers instead. Either way, this makes too much sense not to do for a team all-in on a championship this season and that could use some legit scoring punch off its bench.

Based GOAT swindling the Icon

Remember when Wiggins and Jabari were getting unironically compared to LeBron and MJ when they were drafted? Lmao

That has to be the most overhyped draft class ever. I remember hearing shit about Wiggins like 2 years before he was even in college.

It looks like the Bucks are deciding between two separate deals centered on Jabari Parker. Either for Whiteside or DJ. It will probably take until his debut Friday for either to go through.

my rapties are going to be the next nba champions!

believe it!

I seriously hope this happens. Whiteside on this team would add depth to the Bucks both offensively and defensively. The Bucks need a rim protector and someone to really clean boards. Whiteside also has a fire burning with in and that could be a good thing for this Bucks young core who are in need of leadership

But... most of the teams in the Western Conference are better than the Lakers

Lou Williams for a first is a fair deal for both sides

You can't really shit on Jabari, he's a good player who's had unforeseeable injury issues. Wiggins has definitely been a huge disappointment though.

Is there any word on what those packages would look like around Parker?

Rasaul Butler and his wife died in a car crash today.

F

How much better would the bucks situation be if they didn't have those Delly and Tony Snell contracts

Remember: never give people big contracts based on one good playoff series

With all these guards who needs Shart?

tmz.com/2018/01/31/rasual-butler-dead-car-crash/

F

IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

>Clippers Offered Blake Griffin To Thunder For Paul George

draft prospects get hyped LITERALLY every year, that's the whole fucking point, when are you bozos going to learn?

Wiggins still has potential if he would just start giving a fuck about the game, I don't know if he just doesn't like playing in Minnesota or what and Parker has just been getting screwed by injuries

at least they aren't utter busts like other recent lottery picks

they must be pretty confident hat paul george is staying

has to be the stupidest and most pointless way to die

That's interesting, the Thunder were thirsting after Blake Griffin for so long

lol, overdefensive Canadian

Wiggins has underperformed his expectations and more than that, he's underperformed his talent and ability

Jabari’s insane hype was purely drummed by the media to give their real golden boy Wiggins an apparent rival in the draft. He was relatively unknown until college unlike Wiggins who was getting tons of National articles written about him when he was in high school.

Also don’t forget Dante Exum and Marcus Smart were way overhyped in that draft too. Ironically enough, the actual best player to come out that year was Embiid and people were bashing the 76ers for taking him 3rd.

Or the clips wanted too much kicked in. That and blake doesn't want to be in OKC. They recruited him hard before he resigned with the clippers.

Snell is worth his contract. It's Telly and Delly that fall short.

Jabari wasn't unknown before college, he was a huge Chicago prep star who went to Simeon and was ranked as the 4th best guy in the class

Also, the thing with Embiid was the injury stuff. He would have been the universal, consensus #1 pick if not for the injury stuff. And, for all that he's the best player from that draft, the injury stuff has absolutely been a real issue for him. It was a weird draft, though - a lot of the most hyped players did disappoint and then Capela who went 25th and Jokic who went in the middle of the second are both great.

In conclusion, Aaron Gordon is good.

Rumors have it that depending on how his return goes the Whiteside deal becomes much more likely because what sounds like either Brogdens or Thons contract won't need to be included. If he sucks the trade will break the DJ route because Miami wants a player to be up and running in the very near future.

Only know this because my uncle is a large corporate sponsor of the Bucks.

Imagine having a wife like that then killing her lmaooo

I can't seem to understand why people get so excited whenever someone gets a triple-double.

Tony is a garbage-ass player and you shouldn't be playing 9 million a year for 4 years to someone who is, at best, a minutes eater

But they would need to give up some additional assets on top of Jabari, right? I don't think that just giving up Jabari and then throwing in some bad contracts to make the salaries match would get it done. And they have a weird protected pick situation with their first-rounder. They're going to give up, what, Henson?

Wiggins would have most certainly still been drafted before Embiid even if he was healthy. He has near LeBron’s level of natural talent.

Yeah Henson was a given in that trade. I think both trades.

Basically this Friday Jabari will get limited minutes to play his way out of Milwaukee to either the Heat or Clippers if he doesn't blow. Both are big market warm weather places where he can be "a franchise player" which is what he wanted. Both the Clippers and Heat believe they can resign him on the low. Around 16 to 18 mil which he was turning down the bucks on.

>Wiggins has near LeBron's level of natural talent

Embiid absolutely would have been #1. His rise in the time before the draft was ridiculous. Like, he probably has just as much natural talent as Wiggins, but he's also 7 feet tall. If not for the injuries, he would have definitely ended up going first.

It's not totally crazy. Wiggins' athleticism and talent is really up there. He just doesn't have the ability to translate that into actual production on the basketball court.

But if they trade Henson, who starts at the other forward position next to Giannis? Teletovic? That doesn't seem good.

being kevin love is suffering
>only white guy on the team
>everyone blames you because ooga boog amuh dicc nigga bix nodods we wuz kangz n shieet whyte you you cant compete
>carry through in the most professional way possible
>get your arm broken by shaggy's roided up alter ego, lose your first finals appearance
>be a part of the team that came back from a 3-1 deficit, clamping up curry in a clutch possession in game 7 to help seal the win
>next year same teams adds KD so they're pretty much impossible to beat
>kyrie gets traded, hopefully allowing you to get more touches as a 2nd option
>LeGM signs D Wade, D Rose, Jeff Green, and trade for IT on top of giving shit contracts years before
>have a quiet solid year but the team is complete dog shit on defense so everyone blames you despite the guy who gets paid to be an interior defender can't defend the interior and the perimeter is full of old guys, lebron stopped giving a shit on defense
>D Rose literally goes missing but no one bats an eye
>IT comes back after missing most of the year with an injury from last season, bad defense becomes worst in the league when he's on the floor and he has shit shot selection
>you miss a game due to a stomach bug
>that cancerous midget bitch thinks you quit on the team and immediately calls you out
>come back, fracture your hand

Middleton has been playing SF all year. They are also starting to see Thon as more of a stretch-4/3 and D center split.

Aparently there is a larry nance jr trade on the table as well that seems way less likely. Brewer and Nance Jr for Vaughn and Jabari.

It used to be fairly rare, but recently basketball has begun converging towards a more position-less style of play where PGs are going after more rebounds, centers are beginning to shoot 3s, and fowards are often primary ball-handlers.

>SOON

>13-year NBA vet Rasual Butler, 38, and wife die in car crash
F

Most of Jabari's trade value is determine by his willingness to resign. I'm not surprised to see 2 LA teams and The Heat valuing him the most.

I’d be a bit weary about trading for Hassan Whiteside. Previously unknown guys like him who waddled around in the G-league for half of their careers and then all of a sudden break on a team that has a great coach tend to not look as great elsewhere.

Has Love's replacement been announced yet?

DID THEY PICK A REPLACEMENT FOR K LOVE YET????

Not yet. It’ll probably be Frye.

Burn the coal....

Rest easy, Rasual.

This time next year the Bucks could easily have

Starters
1)Bledsoe
2) Middleton
3) Lebron
4) Giannis
5) Whiteside

1.5)Brogden
2.5) Snell
3.5) veteran minimum
4.5) Thon

Lebron is not signing in Milwaukee

As enticing as that line up looks. And the numbers do work to give Lebron a Max. We do not want him.

Dragic and Whiteside will BTFO Cleveland tonight!!!

LeBron probably wishes Cleveland had traded for Blake Griffin right about now.

just need to complete the arena

>Wall out
>Love out
>Miami jumps to 3rd seed
>Milwaukee jumps to 5th
>Giannis vs. LeBron in the 1st round
It’ll be good

keep on swimming

Miami will not be the 3 seed. The Cavs would rather tank lower than face the bucks in the 1sr round.

>Wall out

Never will happen. Lebron isn't smart enough to consider Milwaukee

Nobody wants to play the Bucks or Philly in the first round. Outside of the top 3 celtics, cavs, and raptors those two are the scariest teams in the east

Miami>Philadelphia

Is Mexico going to pay his salary?

Judging how Mexico’s bureaucracy is crumbling at every level, and how cities are starting to break away and protecting themselves from not only the cartel, but the police, I don’t think Mexico will exist within the next few decades.

Miami is going to run until a hard wall called talent in the playoffs and Spo can only do so much. Memes and Health aside, Embiid might be the 3rd best player in the conference and nobody is going to want to deal with that in the playoffs. This isn't even mentioning Ben "Baby Lebron" Simmons and all those streaky shooters that can get white ho.. I'd much rather play the heat in a Bo7 than Philly

If people think American police are corrupt meanies go to Mexico where the police abducted 43 students and handed them over to the Cartel for slaughter. This kind of police corruption is true for most Latin American countries

Giannis might just break teams will in a Bo7. After dealing with his bullshit 3 games in a row most teams would be fucked for the remaining games of that series or their next series. Nobody else in the league makes your bigs work harder than Giannis.

>first 60 pt triple double in NBA history
>25th player to have a 60 pt game, including playoffs
>off of 63% shooting from the field, 35% from 3, 4 steals and 1 block
>did not have Ariza, Paul or Gordon playing, the other top scorers for the Rockets
>broke the Rockets scoring record held by Calvin Murphy for 40 years
>also his career high

GIVE THIS MAN HIS FUCKING MVP ALREADY

Oh yeah and he accounted for 84 of the Rockets 114 points scored in the game

>somebody stole Red Panda's unicycle

Snell is a skilled defender, with ideal size. He is very efficient and a great team mate. He is worth about 8 mill a year.

>getting beat by joe ingles, spencer dinwiddie & courtney lee in my fantasy league
>Kyrie wont play tonight
>Booker looks like he's out too, and he's been hurt for most the season
>ive been carrying vucevic's corpse hoping he would come back sooner
>had to let go of reggie jackson because he's a fucking scrub

MAKE. IT. STOP. FUCKING . PLEASE

>Any fake vytatus lamelo jerseys on ali express yet?

Playing Fantasy in anything except football is concentrated autism.

>one of your first 2 picks gets a season ending injury in week 2
>season is effectively over

Fantasy football is shit and way more luck based than

this must be fake. you could never get up to that speed in a parking lot. hes probably in witness protection right now

Bruh my 2nd round draft pick (Gordon Hayward) got a season ending injury 5 minutes into the game. And I had Isaiah Thomas stashed hoping he would come back good. I fucked up big time.

The toll has been paid, as they say.

Who says no?

Slightly better version.

Why the fuck would the heat or the cavs ever do either of these

If the Cavs lose tonight, there's a real chance they miss the playoffs imo, imagine if they even fall 8 or 7 and play the Celtics in the first round? Maybe LeBron is playing 4d chess to destroy the Celtics

C U M

>not GO HARDEN THE PAINT

Missed opportunity, imo

Miami is getting the best deal in this trade? I made it as a Miami fan?

The Hawks are fucking shit.

Move them to Seattle

All 3 teams do this.

Heat get a potential future star and a replacement center to fil the 25 minutes that Whiteside is getting.
Bucks get an upgrade at center and somebody to spell Giannis and Middleton on a good deal.
The Cavs get to start blowing this team up. They get a slight upgrade at center that can also play forward. They get a PG so they can deal IT and Shump for a true center. Something like IT Shump matching contracts and the Brooklyn pick for DJ and Lou.

>tristan thompson
>double acl tear parker
>best deal

Guys eli5 what's going on with D'Angelo Russell? Why is he playing so bad?

>LIT
>I
>T

Here it is block buster style.

The Clips get the brooklyn pick and the Cavs number 1.

>For a 25 minute a night center

>Hand over your doctors note, Kevin!

>Neiman told KTLA there is a sharp or gradual curve near the crash site, and the posted speed limit goes from 35 to 30 mph in that stretch. Based on the damage of the vehicle, he said it appeared the SUV was going “well in excess” of the posted speed limit, estimating it was traveling at least 60 mph and as high as 90 mph.

Fixed it. Now the clippers only need 1 pick from the Cavs. The. The Cavs can deal their nets pick for a real PG.

got them Brandon Roy knees

Kevin Love and Klay Thompson need to team up and dominate the league like they were always meant to.

His knees are shot and he was already slow to begin with at the most athletic position in the NBA, initially it looked like the Nets rused the Lakers but now it's looking like the opposite

Follow up trade with the Brooklyn pick.

Cavs new line up
DJ
love
Lebron
Wade
Kemba

With Delly Henson and some some trade throw ins off the bench.

The cavs aren't trading the nets pick and I don't know why you retards keep bringing it up

What the fuck are the Cavs gonna do with picks? Draft someone else not as good as Lebron?

Yes. They will use it to jumpstart their rebuild after Lebron leaves them. Not a hard concept