What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. He was one of the only good parts of the movie.

>blonde white protagonist

The days of those films literally ended with Paul Walker.

> It's another "I hate TFA now because I'm offended at the implication that my white waifu main character will be paired up with a black guy and I spend so much time on Sup Forums that I now interpret absolutely every aspect of modern media as an invasion of liberal politics, because I have almost no real social experience to use as a frame of reference" thread

Damn I can't wait to see how mad you guys get when Rey and Finn kiss in The Last Jedi.

Marvel

a mystery

Paul Walker wasn't the protagonist in those movies.
All of the marvel movies have been about some white guy.

1. No one cares about Rey
2. He's not just black, he makes Harambe look like Steve Carell

Paul Walker was black when he died

4/10 would laugh again

this

And I'm from Sup Forums

Cap's hair is dirty brown, not blonde (in MCU)

I can get hating Rey because she wasn't really all that fleshed out as a character, but Finn was pretty good. My favorite character in the whole thing was Kylo Ren, though. Poe was neat, too, but we didn't really get enough of him.

I was watching Return of the Jedi on tv the other day, and when vader picks up the emperor they've actually now added in the "NOOOOOO" from episode 3. I had to rewind it because I seriously couldn't believe and then I just turned the movie off and didn't watch the end. Of all the retarded edits to those movies, that is the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg

I don't even care about Star Wars but this hurts.

>"lol xD I black people guize, do I fit in now pls upvote."

Nothing, finn was the best character they added

Quite racist though wasn't it? His job on the star destroyer was a sanitation officer (a janitor)

That's normal for military. He was brought along to a mission important enough for Kylo himself to come down in the opening.

Which he quit on his first day.

I don't mind this "no". Star Virgins will complain about literally anything.

You're right, we're not alphas like you.

His hips are very large for a short guy, making him stick out like a sore thumb compared to the other stormtroopers. The costume designers were in the wrong when they didn't account for this guy's body shape.

>complaining because they added a "noooo" to a scene from an old movie made for kids/teens
>a movie that already has countless edits
Just sit and think about that for a moment. You are a literal man-child if you get annoyed by it.

People laughed when Kylo showed his face

That was probably the point though... right? He's supposed to look like some weak, edgy, idiot Vader wannabe.
He reminded me of the fake Vader guy from Spaceballs.

Yeah, heaven forbid someone wants to watch an old movie again, but the only version released on blu-ray has a bunch of terrible additions/changes to scenes.

Poe is the only interesting character simply because he is gay and that triggers people in real life.

I hated it when it came out because it was crap

You what black people?

Just imagine someone edited your favorite Blacked.com to include a white guy.

>ew wtf a nigger

succ

Rey was fleshed out. A mary sue, sure, but fleshed out nonetheless.

I sure would hate to be a nigger right now.

Rogue One was better anyway

>"we must protect the white race!"

Sigh... So many fucking niggers on Sup Forums nowadays

damn white boi you triggered?

oh my god
he was such a bad actor
like reddit meme tier bullshit the entire movie

fuck that movie was awful

>projecting

>japanese are just like feminist western whores
You've never been to Japan.

He definitely was not hired just for being black, he's perfect for the role.

Spoiler alert:

Finn and Poe start a relationship in Episode 8. They're with each other the whole movie too. Rey will be with Luke.

Absolutely disgusting, an embarrassment to real trump supporters like me and my wife's son

Writing. He was a poorly thought out character.

lmao

He also acted like a modern day 20 year old which took me right out of the movie.

"Droid please"

you mean he acted like a modern 20 yo nigger.

jews

you fucking madman

He was like 30 seconds in the movie.
How should anyone know and why should anyone care?
And why does nobody fuck droids in the SW universe?

Because they have lobotomized chicks with droidbrains as sexslaves.
Thanks to Dr. Evazan /ourguy/

Source: visual dictionary of Rogue One

>blonde
What's up with people calling brown haired guys "blonde".

>I now interpret absolutely every aspect of modern media as an invasion of liberal politics
But...that's really happening. Anyone can see it.

Boyega was the only protagonist with any fucking personality. He did good with what he had. Finn and Poe should've been the heroes of the new Star Wars franchise, not fucking rey

Boyega isn't some genius actor, but there are like zero good blonde haired/blue eyed actors working today

Don't bother, this autist is begging for (You)s.

Put your trip back on, loser.

See Put your trip back on, loser.

Why are you using red hearings?

>"Y-yeah most of Sup Forums are underage teenagers and fat neckbeards,b-but look at these SJW cucks."

I don't give a fuck about far-left, anti-trump Hillary supporters. I don't like them either.I'm not even American. I'm calling out you fat virgins on the far-right "alt-right". You're just as delusional as them.

This is a board about television and film, stop talking about race of a fucking fictional character in a sci-fi movie and saying the jews did this, the jews did that.

Fuck sakes, go outside or something.

>Getting this assblasted because you got outed as a permavirgin libtard
Calm down, son. You'll jiggle your chins too much and pass out again lol.
Put your trip back on.

>Bitching about logical fallacies when you can't even spell them properly
Lmao.

And? Idiots clapped whenever a character from the old movies showed up on screen. Who gives a fuck?

Kylo Ren isn't another "dark, strong, and mysterious" cookie-cutter bad guy like Vader or Maul or even Dooku or the Emperor. He's young and vulnerable and this makes him a more interesting character because it's something different and a little complex in a movie where a lot of people complained they played it too safe by making it too similar to ANH.

By the end of TFA, I was way more invested in Kylo and his struggle to fill his grandfather's shoes and him trying not to "stray to the light" (which is an interesting play on the typical "stay away from the dark side" crap we get in every Star Wars thing) than I was in any of the other characters. I'm interested in seeing what they do with him in future installments. Couldn't really care what twist they pull on Rey, she could be the love child of Lando and some Ewok for all I care.

Yeah if only he acted like a boring and angry anakin skywalker. That would have been...riveting.

How many hours a day you spend on Sup Forums? On Sup Forums?

>And I'm from Sup Forums
t. libtards

Ryan Gosling movies fucktards

Light brown is dark blond

>i'm not american
stopped reading lmao
kys

I only see two old men. What's the alternate image?

>two old men

>I voted for Trump but...

How's it going today guys
Business as usual I see

Listen, kid.

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

Hello what's new on reddit ?

But that's wrong. It's the SJWcucks that cry any time somebody points out blatant jewish programming.

>I won't kill for the First Order!

>Proceeds to brutally murder dozens of people for the rest of the film.

The shot where he shoves a Lightsaber through the heart of a storm troooper was especially brutal

>blacks, Asians and Hispanics complain about not getting representation in film.
>omg white washing! Whites are so evil repressing us and stuff even though no one wants to see us in movies! Diversity now!

>whites complain about getting black washed out of films.
>omg shut up you evil white racist! Your ancestors owned slaves and stuff! Your entire race is evil and should be wiped out!

Really makes you think.

You got triggered! :3

This

That's a good one, I have to remember that one next time I'm trolling some self-important alt right faggot crying about black stormtroopers or something retarded like they always do.

This, I'm only into this new trilogy for Kylo and Finn

Also the only good actor in ever scene

Ryan gosling is a mediocre actor though

>tfw only know Gosling for Drive and Only God Forgives
>always surprised when he talks

Finn is a terrible character and a brazen hypocrite.

This is literally every "moralfag except when convenient" action bullshit ever

Not too much different than "ludo-narrative dissonance" in videogames

Remember that he's murdering the only people he has known his whole life.

Yes, he was conscripted into the First Order as a very young child, but are the writers actually telling us that he didn't make a single friend in almost two decades? Are they claiming it would be so easy for him to massacre so many people without a hint of remorse? Especially after his alleged change of heart in the opening of the film

Finn is the epitome of bad writing and extreme moral hypocrisy all rolled into one

Nothing, Finn turned out to be decent. As far as TFA's problems go, Finn isn't really one of them.

Yes he is. He's one of the biggest, if not the second biggest problem in the film.

Complete the mission and complete the cycle of the mission to complete the mission mission complete with the mission of the mission to combat the scourge of the future and she has a great time with me and my family and friends with the same kind of character as the game but it's not a really hard time for the character of character character but the only character that has a really hard way to do with the movie is to make the movie complete and the character is just a beautiful thing to be at all times when the movie was a really good movie

The Force Awakens is a terrible film that breaks the entire Star Wars franchise.

Now that Han Solo is dead there'll be no white male character in the next two movies who aren't villains.

Really makes you think.

It was already FUBAR

You can't meme prequels into being good.

Episode 3 is far better than TFA

No.

>far
No no.

No memeing needed my friend

Luke?