WTF IM CONFUSED IS THIS GOOD FOR RUSSIA OR USA

There was some FORMER CIA fucker on RT moments ago saying this is a US backed coup because Erdorgan has gotten friendly with Russia recently and come against isis since the Airport attack recently. He also said the coup plotters are probably ISIS supports and we should support Erdorgan. Please tell me he is full of shit and shilling hard core

Russia. Erdogan already said something along the lines of he believes the US is behind the coup.

The military is the people, Erdogan and his cronies are not the people and are a elite.

Source?

wtf i hate cia now

because the kikes backed up this coup

If this is true, this won't be the last time a coup will happen in turkey. We have military strategies based on a friendly turkey. I doubt the US had anything to do with it.

he said something about Pennsylvanian and the guy who is some 75 year old imam helping to coordinate the coup

shit is so confusing i dont even know what to feel

Turkeys hates Russians... sounds like you are can't into geopolitics. Improve.

Fethullah Gülen

Read up.

I know but all these shills are getting to me i thought the coup organizers were pro secular government

Too early to say on most fronts. It's bad for the USA to see any NATO member experiencing extreme civil unrest like this, but there is a chance that they can get more control after this ongoing incident.

It really can go either way.

Erdogan says the coup plotters take orders from Pennsylvania HE THIS USA DID IT

US should man up and invade turkey and execute this dictator
as long as world ruling superpower delays this there will be many more terror attacks on europe,turkey and everywhere else

NOPE it didn't workout well for us when we Invaded Iraq

Cause foreign interventions have worked so well in the past am I right? Hah. The Turkish Army has the right idea and everyone should support them if they want change, assuming they really are Kemalists.

This won't work. Turkey have overwhelmed Muslims population and it will be Iraq all over again.

There is a Turkish cleric in exile in Pennsylvania (or something like that). He is blaming political rivals.

Maybe he is a CIA asset

how about you stop bein a bitch nigga and deal witc ya own shit

you're dumb as shit if you believe that

Erdogan obviously has an interest in portraying events in a certain way and you're a damn fool if you uncritically take him at his word

this attempt was carried out by secular nationalist Kemalist elements in the military just like the last 4 coups were

problem is they acted too late as Erdogan had already purged too many of the old guard

iNCREDIBLE FAST KOKSALE AT INCREBLE HIGH SPEED

none of us know. we are all peasants that read the information that we have been allowed to read.

I'm sure there is some think tank fucker that has spent the past dozen years planning for this initiative.

im a #FBInformant now

Honestly I'm betting Putin had his hand in this.
Like classic 4D chess kind of shit.
Turkey has been a pain in Russia's side since it joined NATO.

if it's following the pattern of the last four it's a secular nationalist revolt against increasing islamism.

as islam is cancer, any sane person wants to see it succeed. erdogan is a fuckhead. whether it's a net boon to american foreign policy is a toss-up and a secondary consideration anyway.

Turkey and Russia have been at odds for a long time. Turkey is a major geostrategic asset of US foreign policy. Russia and the US have recently been at increasing odds. Given the US involvement in Syria AND Ukraine, as well as the destabilizing effect of the Syrian Civil war on Turkey, it would not be a stretch of the imagination to surmise that Russia may have taken advantage of an otherwise eventual situation. Of course this coup has several precedents so it might just as well have been a natural outcome either way.

>Turkish Military
>one of the most secularistic and anti-religious establishments ever created despite Erdogan's machinations
>ISIS supporters

Fucking idiot.

user...when wasn't US behing a coup or spring in the recent history and by this I mean since the end of WW2. Seriously now...