holy shit

>dont like subtitles
>cant be bothered to learn dead language, francais
dropped.

theres an english version thats a shot for shot remake fag

>shit
Yes it is shit indeed.
>DUDE VIOLENCE LMAO

one of my favorites. There's literally no reason not to prefer the American version though, if you're American. It's literally the same fucking movie by the same director, and Michael Pitt is highly underrated.

Is it actually shot for shot? I was tempted to watch them, but I thought they were two different films, just with the same premise.

yeah its shot for shot

Knock Knock is better.

same director, too

They add maybe 10-15 minutes of original content but it doesn't really change the movie, just adds a bit extra. Both are worth watching but if you can take enjoy a movie with subtitles you're a turbopleb.

Better actors too

those games weren't very funny

well shot and well acted, but i cant imagine why anyone would want to watch it more than once.

it's basically that one scene from a clockwork orange except 90 minutes long

Do you guys mean Funny Games U.S?

I'm talking abot the Arabic version starring Naaima Waahs.

American remake is better

Prove me right

true

I havent watched the oldfart original so I guess Im the perfect one to prove you right, yay!

>wants to critique pointless violence in movies
>makes a pointless violent movie

its brilliant tbqh pham

>It's exactly the same movie but I'll watch it in another language to prove I'm smart to the imaginary people in my head
lol

I hated this and it's remake.

Awful movie.

In fact, I hated it SO much that I can only assume it must be fantastic to some people.

It's not "exactly the same" has entirely different actors and a different language and as I just stated the English version has extra content that changes the context of the movie a little bit. Go watch the German version though it's better.

sad movie

I'm a bad person for watching violent material. Haneke is not a bad person for creating and profiting from violent material.

Got it.

When I watched both I took note about the shoots and I'm sure there were 2 shoots different from the original to the remake.

One was the shoot when they drop the eggs. I don't remembe the other but still. Haneke is a hack