BETTER CALL SAUL

What does Sup Forums think about it?

>"good but not breaking bad"

I personally think it's an enjoyable show, and I'm hype for the third season after how the second season ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

creativeplanetnetwork.com/news/produce/better-call-saul-formats-framing-and-film-noir-influences-series/608600
matthewtoffolo.com/2016/02/16/interview-with-cinematographer-albert-arthur-better-call-saul-breaking-bad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing happens : the show

its better than breaking bad ... its so fucking comfy i can't even put it in words

cinematography is beautiful, acting is great ... i love watching jimmy do "literally nothing".

Its just maximum comfyness and theres nothing similiar on tv/film that makes me more happy. Its the only show i can zone out with from the world. No idea why but i reaaaaaally love it and i hated Breaking Bad.

Agree, that's what I loved about Breaking Bad too, the cinematography is just fucking beautiful.

Surprised you hated Breaking Bad though, why's that?

>why's that?

its great from a technical standpoint, acting too i just think the characters are super annoying and i can't identify with Walters "struggle".

Just sell the fucking drugs and stop crying. It just annoyed the shit out of me. It could have been so much more. Also Season 4 was just AWFUL. Trapped in this dumb basement and it always felt like Walter never really made it anywhere. He was always just the bitch of the chicken guy.

Really lackluster and frustrating to me. I prefer The Sopranos or even Boardwalk Empire.

Maybe thats why i like Jimmy so much. Hes a rat and he loves being a rat.

>a fucking lawyer
>on a fucking desert
>with fucking 1-2 friends
>comfy

its an underwhelming characterdrama

thats just ur opinion my dude

I could watch it for years desu. I love this show.

breaking bad is bad and bcs is even worse

normies spouting beautiful "cinematography" over film school 101 shot composition.

it's ironic that the people that mention the cinematography usually have no idea what actual good cinematography is and just like "pretty scenes."

I kinda stopped at the start of S2, has he become a "criminal lawyer" yet or is he still dealing with being a loser and with his autist brother?

oh look the pretentious faggot is back again ... i missed you!

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

people who use cinematography wrongly are the pretentious ones. look up the definition of each big boy word please.

The fact that it's nothing really like breaking bad and still holds people's attention despite not much ever happening is an argument in the show's favour

take your autism somewhere else

You claim it doesn't have good or beautiful cinematography and is basically film school 101 (lol)

Make your case and support your argument or go away

its fun watching the shills in these threads, they're so obvious

>claim it's bad with evidence when i claim it's good with no evidence.

fpbp

I actually agree wholeheartedly. It's comfy kino. I would personally grade the writing above Breaking bad too

To be fair, cinematography incorporates a lot more than shot composition - lighting, movement, blocking. BCS is nicely staged but rarely beautifully shot for the most part. It's functional.

see creativeplanetnetwork.com/news/produce/better-call-saul-formats-framing-and-film-noir-influences-series/608600

matthewtoffolo.com/2016/02/16/interview-with-cinematographer-albert-arthur-better-call-saul-breaking-bad/

are you the same freak that insist on 'cinematographer' not being the correct word?

comfy

I loved the first season, but something felt dull this go around. Saul and Mike were the best performances, but all of the other characters save for maybe Chuck sucked ass. Kim wasn't a bad actress but I find it really hard to give a shit about her character.

I mean, it's really sad when your most interesting parts are the subplot between Mike and the old Mexicans from Breaking Bad. I think some enforced diversity really screwed up the series since the fat chick and black actors (this is supposed to be in New Mexico mind you) didn't really do it for me.

fucking rekt lul

fucking owned kek

lulz rekt

it's sad because this is what Vince shills actually believe

that's mise-en-scene tho

lmfaoo saved rekt

rekt keked

Was it autism?

>nothing happens: the user's brain synapses

so, do you have any response?

A shot that again falls under film 101 teachings and a couple blog post by redditors isn't really evidence bro. kys.

If he could "just sell the drugs" then there wouldn't be a conflict. What would you rather the show be about?

It's a great show. Hype as fuck for season 3

>Dumb shitpost
>random stock image of trump

Gee whiz

ive avoided it for years cause i knew its just not my personal taste plot wise ... its called "Breaking Bad" for a reason ... i dont want it to be about anything to confirm to my preferences. Don't think it has to be for everyone.

t. pleb

>he doesn't know the meaning of that shot
>just like he doesn't know the meaning of great cinematography

gee whiz

>he doesn't know anything about film so he just rants about what other people say, incapable of forming his own opinions

gee whiz

>he thinks film is a normie cable tv show
>he's shitposting just like me

kys

>he thinks cinematography is only used in normie cable tv show

Right, I'm sorry, a photo of your retard president is too deep for me.

>he's so busy flopping his gums he forgot how to make sense

I'm not even the user youre arguing with but you're retarded.

>he admits to being full of shit

Great thread. Must be a really good show!

Patrician show. 1000 times better than breaking bad, only absolute fucking plebs on Sup Forums that love capeshit hate it

Saul's half of the show is entertaining. Mike's half is a standard boring prequel where there's no real tension because we know all but two characters will be fine.

Nothing happens in the show that's why there's nothing of substance to talk about. Instead people pretend there's substance in the "cinematography."

>people pretend there's substance in the "cinematography."
There is.

My concern is with the people that don't understand it. I mean, this is an imageboard for people interested in television and film.

I have to disagree with you on the Mike parts. His parts were pure kino.

>1 same fag ruins a thread with his autism cause he dislikes a show/movie

classic Sup Forums

>Someone had a differing opinion than mine in a thread asking peoples opinion!

Maybe you should go back to that wonderful site where you can sit in your echo chamber and no one has a differing opinion than your own.

>he is still here

Sup Forums is still on Sup Forums

I'm not the same person you're complaining about. Keep whining though.

season 1 was mediocre and season 2 was just bad

CASH

It's alright

Agree
>WW - cuck
>Jessie - degenerate
>Skyler - cunt
>Hank - dumb

you better watch it or she'll unleash more taylor swift gifs at you