How will you get /comfy/ for WWIII?

How will you get /comfy/ for WWIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgqM9QXSwvA
youtube.com/watch?v=qaVrt2n0HB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth"

im going to try and survive this shit nigga. i'm not gonna the 1/3 pussies who get killed by some dumbass nukes or some sheit mane.

mfw my country isn't an important targer

Watching supreme happening take place on the news

Find a nice bear cave up north

I personally believe Kek is one of the 2 Prophets mentioned in revelations. When he dies we will exchange gifts apparently. Kek dies on Christmas confirmed?

You will have an important role Brazil

Eating ramen with Sapporo while memeing on Sup Forums

like this

Would there be a draft?

does Sup Forums know of any red pilled books (fiction or non-fiction) that were both written and set in the lead-up to a World War? allegory, autobiography, political - anything would be great. I think one can find comfort in reading the thoughts of those who've been in this exact same position in the past. I'm very curious about their descriptions of the atmosphere and quiet before the storm + dealing with normies in utter denial of the coming collapse and warfare. Anything would be great! I might even start a thread about this, because I'd love to hear your recommendations.

nuke

i can feel the collective anal clinche of world leaders praying for the rio olympics game not being a total fiasco so the world can turn their eyes away from all these happening KEK has been developing

Pretty comfy user.
> Born in the right time for the fall of the West

In my home in Colorado, drinking bud platinum, smoking legal marijuana, and puffing on a Blu vaporizor. AC at full blast and blanket for maximum comfort. Dual monitors. One monitor has Sup Forums and the other has a live stream of a bar in New Orleans doing kareoke right now.

The happening on CNN in the background on my telly

how's the border issue affecting CO? tons of illegals coming in? is so, is it mostly fucking up places like Colorado Springs? Is CO still a good spot to go innawoods and avoid all the bullshit?

you sound comfy as fuck, friend - sounds appealing

The border issue doesn't really effect Colorado and CO is a great place to go innawoods and avoid all the bullshit.

>live in /comfy/ as fuck apartment in Burlington Vermont on the quiet edge of town near the waterfront
>barely a minority in sight year round
>huge expanses of forest everywhere, giant lake barrier between NY&VT, and plenty of mountains
>40 minutes from the Canadian border
>can easily throw all my camping/survivval gear in my car and disapear innawoods
>nothing ever happens here anyways
>get to be /comfy/ during the zubzero winters while browsing Sup Forums habbening threads in the dark winter evenings

pic fucking related

China will be coming for you first buddy. Id be worried about things closer to home if I were you.

killing chinks on the front line

sounds great - any concern or sign of libtard dem influence? either local or national? stay cozy, bro

I've been having more and more dreams of Iraq lately
I used to drink to avoid them, but then I realized they weren't bad
Just memories
I kind of hope to get back, even if I hated it at the time.

Nope, everyone I've met so far has been really chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgqM9QXSwvA
my happening music

If the US reached the point where the current military, which is the largest and most capable of the world, would run out of manpower from millions upon millions of veterans reenlisting and didn't have reenforcements from other countries to help them then we'd probably be on the precipice of using nukes.

>ridding a bipedal mech like a tank.
what a time to be alive.

Brace yourselves.
War is coming.

Quality cringe

Move to the highlands in my nice new cabin with fibre optic and all the shit I could ever need.

As if anyone is gonna attack Scotland.

>MFW Houston is a nuclear target

>being this prepared

Can I be you, I live in suburbs near miami

Sit in my bed in my moms house, eat salt and pepper chips and moose tracks ice cream then jack off to hot brunettes on /gif/

by sipping my brew smuggly

It is certian at this point.
Where do you think the battle ground will be?

Good riddance, at least nothing of value will be lost.

Fuck off austin faggot

Everything just sorta fell into place this way since I go to school up here. Also I've always loved /out/ shit so it just works. Warm climates are for queers and always attract the dregs of society anyways.

been drinking all night. i don't give a fuck if it ends or not. all i want is another can

Gog and Magog

>inb4 where is Gog and Magog
youtube.com/watch?v=qaVrt2n0HB4

>not having extensions on to see he's from El Paso
Seriously though, Houston is OK
t. in the DFW blast radius

...so its already here...

Confirmed by these dubs

FUCK WW3 GET IN HERE AND HELP ME SAVE THE WORLD

The Road to Serfdom is exactly this