Would the election of Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump and the destabilization of the world geo politic...

Would the election of Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump and the destabilization of the world geo politic, possibly including war with China, lead to a Fascist regime under Mr. Trump?

Discuss.

No, as much as the fear mongerers would like you to believe we're not that close to catastrophe

We can only hope.

Less likely under Trump, than Clinton.
People who make bombs are buying this election for her.
Doesn't require much thought as to how she will pay them back. Bailouts and wars for 8 years.

No. The current regime will. If anything, we're trying to fucking save them before it comes to that.

>Trump either needs to win Virginia, or Pennsylvania to with the election

Are we doing it Sup Forums????

I haven't check polls in a long time but are Ohio and Florida sure trump now?

Yea! Totally! Like there would be like nukes everywhere! And like the end of the world cuz like all the army people would totally let him do like whatever he wanted. He would say nuke Mexico and they would be all like aye sir! And he would be like nuke China and they would be all like aye sir! And pretty soon u got nukes with the letters trump down the side flying every which way going to countries you never knew existed. You think fury road was bad?! You don't know Mad Max Trump.0!! He would be like the end of the world like we never knew!

It's shaky, but leading trump

too early to make any predictions though

florida will go either way, it depends on how people feel during the day they're supposed to vote, no one can call it until november 8th

Trump wants to avoid that situation you fucking idiot, vote for Clinton if you want to die in WWIII in your lifetime

Fuckin shit poster

This.

no, election of Trump would lead to an election of a Dem majority Congress.
To ensure trump passes nothing.
A white obama in other words

It's going to be hyuuuuge.
The apocalypse in gold and marble.

No. We could never be that lucky.

Yea I get that. Totally. But wouldn't trump like do a lot of bad stuff so that the dens congress would be totally forced to fund it. They wouldn't wanna look completely weak would they

Gold and marble? Too yuuuuuuge colors on the spectrum of awesome.

I think it's more likely that Trump's policies would lead to a reversal of fortune and economic crisis that could potentially lead to doom over the next generation or two, but I don't think anyone would immediately cause a war. I mean, that's assuming Trump really isn't a bipolar mess like all the rumors say.

>Trump
>winning New Hampshire or Iowa

China would collapse into civil war and irrelevancy the moment western countries stop buying their shitty products.

No, Trump is not a fascist.

A war with China would likely lead to a crackdown on Chinese nationals living and working in the U.S. However, there's a world of difference between putting one ethnic group under increased scrutiny and a full blown fascist regime. Fascism would never sell in the U.S. because it's a totalitarian ideology and the American people don't like being told how to live their lives.

Nope.youre just gay.

SEVENS OF TRUTH

China confirmed for cucked slaves dependant on foreign consumers.