Coup, 2016 edition

>Early in the morning of July 16 (local time) Turkish Military forces launched a coup in the cities of Ankara and Istanbul claiming to have taken control of the government.
>US Embassy in Ankara reports "low flying military jets" in the city
>In Istanbul Turkish President Erdogan claims the coup was put down
>In Ankara gunfire continues outside the Central Intelligence office
>Reportedly a Coup-controlled helicopter was shot down in Ankara by a Loyalist F-16
>Turkish State Media (TRT) seized by military factions loyal to the coup
>In Istanbul local police continue to attempt to disperse crowds in the city square using tear gas
>Naval, air attacks continue

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754171162708631552
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754172442109542400
youtu.be/8cDWPvhiPWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit is crazy.

News from Ankara?

pls more gibber gabber oglu moglu language strms

Coup controled

LITERALLY WATCHING PEOPLE GET LYNCHED LIVE, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

nth for it is still happening

save this bread for next one

this one is already going

made first

What was that about reports of Erdogan being dead at the airport? That true or no? Sources anyone?

Is this still going on really or just blind speculation? Can I have a source?

source on this?

Turkish media and people in the capital.

considering he has been talking on air since after those reports came out, they're probably not accurate

Man, Turkish is a terrible language.

>Turkish media

We don't need 900 different split off threads.

>linking to bump limited thread
holy shit you're such a retard user

Lynched? the coup army are getting executed

ITS NOT OVER YET BOYS
>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754171162708631552

>in control of website
But what about things that actually matter like ankara?

Ankara is Coup controlled, Istanbul is government controlled.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSS
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754172442109542400

Can't stop this shit from happening.

it is about turkeys demographics

army is few ""white"" greek/circassian/thracian leftovers from ottoman empire who protects secularism and wants country to become first world

most turks are mindless shitskin arabs who want to be like arab countries

and you people in the west,instead of supporting """""white""""s you keep pushing for democracy

its like second rhodesia all over again. great potential wasted because west prefers a majority shitskin terror hole compared to few white man trying to tame millions of beasts. its the same shit in syria. look how white assad and his supporters are.

it is a race war

*tips fedora*

Poo in the poo

Well... you are Turkish so I wouldn't oppose, but I assumed it has something to do with the fact that the generals are usually educated and smart individuals while the politicians are just whatever idiots the mind boggingly stupid masses in Turkey vote.

>>most turks are mindless shitskin arabs who want to be like arab countries

they want to become like gulf cucks, islamists who suck the jew cock, just like ksa, qatar and the rest of the gang

Yes.

This...it makes everything feels even worse

they are usually educated and smart because they have different racial background

educated smart brown turks are really rare like educated "black" memes

>islamists who suck the jew cock
Such an interesting concept. Reality truly is stranger than faction

How can the pro-govt be winning if its just the police force?

It's fucking Caturday!

>reported over 700 troops arrested from air force
>several generals arrested

how the fuck they manage this?

>Turkey gets a race war and we don't.
It's not fair

Everyone's got a price user

youtu.be/8cDWPvhiPWg

Sup Forums's reaction to this Sup Forums disgusts me. Today was a victory for Democracy with these plotters being defeated. The will of the people must be respected, and the people went out on the streets to die for their leader

jesus christ now an admiral is arrested

did these people not plan at all?

>believing their lies

>Turkey
>democracy
>had huge black outs on the day of the election

this is like russia tier democracy here

propaganda

I doubt they arrested that many

we won't get a race war
it is already lost

on one side you got brown communist kurds who are 20% of population

on the other you got islamist arab turks who are like 70%

the """white"""" minority is like 10% and thats really pushing it. and has literally 0 support from outside.

what you get is 10% of white secular "refugee"s who will be left to die because west only cares about shitskin terrorist refguees and will tell us to go die because their spots are full of terrorists

and then more bombs will explode in west because you chose this :DDDD

I can understand if they killed all these guys

But all of them surrendered? How they did even build the resolve for the coup if they were just going to lay down like that.

Can't be real

erdogan is a faggot and he is causing the immigrant crisis in europe, read something sometime you fucking faggot

It's a small group actually rebelling, and now Erdogan is rounding up everyone that weren't involved but he doesn't like.

This is why you have so many crying false flag, this is a huge boost to Erdogan's power.

it's not really, look at the gulf union
when have they ever taken a decision to help an arab country or to defend palestine, or even mention it ffs

yet you see them defending the jewish interests and push for peace and normalization when it comes to israel

Don't believe what the state media is saying. It's controlled by Erdogan.

> Will of the people

> Islamist scum in power over the nation

You sure about that?

cockroaches can't vote, dummy

In Turkey's case, the people are just fucked up. You can meet a few decent Turks who agree with us, but most of the time you find some sort of Islamic nationalists who think that genocide is good as long as it was in Turkey's interests.

Like one of them said ''Armenians were stealing land(which they had occupied before there was a Turkish nation) and had to be defended against(By mass rapings and genocide). That's how the usual Erdogan supporter thinks, of course, he doesn't really believe in the Armenian genocide, and would happily murder you for suggesting it.

gets confirm truth

>moderate islam

Roaches staged a coup? Whoever loses, everyone wins. HAHA Turkey nice job at "Government" See you in the EU

Okay this coup is old news, it was just a few people it has been taken care of.

Military starts to fear the purge will take measures to ensure that does not happen we could have a civil war on our hands.

it is a race war

erdogan is the strongest brownie alive today

Oh shit, you are alive?

>democracy in Turkey
>leaf poster
here's your (You) Trudeau

BUT WHO IS CONTROLLING THE NUKES???????

This shit has got me pumped!!!! DIE TURKROACHES DIE!!!!

Wait, so has the coup succeed or not? Who is in control?

The US. Without the codes they might as well not exist. For the time being.

Erdogan mostly controls Istanbul but Ankara is Rebel

Press F to pay respects

Daily reminder that 60k soldiers from the Syrian border went dark

ATM there is conflicting news around the world, nobody but the people living close to Ankarra know. Government 100% WANTS people to go out and believe its all alright = order 66.

A faction of pro-coup soldiers are still fighting with all of their determination against those who oppose them, Reuters cited Turkish military General Staff's press office statement. The soldiers are referring to themselves as Peace at Home Movement and urging people to stay inside their homes for safety.

Meanwhile, witnesses cited by Reuters said there were clashes between anti-coup protesters and the soldiers surrendering at Istanbul’s Bosphorus Bridge after protesters attacked them.

2 minutes old off RT.

source nigger

F

who ever was in command of this coup fucked up big time and got a lot of soldiers needlessly killed

F

where's your source on that? how are you tracking military movements?

this makes my blood boil

Coup is a failure.
But it's not over and it's hard to say who's winning.

Odds are things are fucked for coup people.

You just answered your own question

>go out and get shot up by these tanks guise, I'll be hiding in the airport

Some leader, huh?

facebook com/livemap
check out ankara

So what side are the Maroon Berets on?

Russia please help.

go remove kebab and make us proud

all these cockroaches should be wasted

KEEP FIGHTING!! KEEP KILLING!! DOWN WITH ERDOFAG!

>poo in loos think they have any influence in global politics

kek

F.

Of course... I would not have expected otherwise from Turks.

I don't know if I should trust this...

F

RIP You brave man.

>DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS 9m9 minutes ago
>DEFCONWarningSystem Retweeted BNO News
>It seems at this time, that most high level military commanders are being arrested

>DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS 11m11 minutes ago
>754 members of armed forces detained across #Turkey, Ministry of Justice says

>Conflict News
>@Conflicts
>BREAKING: 29 colonels and 5 generals have been sacked, some of them arrested: Turkish Interior Minister - @WashingtonPoint

:(

I knew we were expecting too much from kek, to give us a freed Turkey in addition to Brexit and President Trump.

They died for you

This is what really has me spooked. What are the soldiers/police in the restive areas currently doing? How is the PKK responding?

Greece needs to jump in with the coup and get some land back. Have some balls guys and go for it.

This is the only real question here.

they are starting to use tanks, if it ends up being a civil war i think we know who has the advantages

*Tips fez.

Hopefully know that erdogan said he won't forgive and there are videos of lynchings of surrendered soldiers, the rest will have more steel in their backs.

Not all the west...just the cucked liberals and their useful idiots.

erdogan is already purging his military, he has basically won unless they military gains grounds. that is why he said the coup was gods gift to him.